SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Unhappy Feeling Empty!!>> Where is BO and TAI???

OK Tai, we can cry on each others shoulders.........

I am feeling very EMPTY....been in a rut that I just can't seem to pull myself out of !
    Even with ALL the great advice from this board and especially BO, I still feel like Sh!T...........................Should I start my suicide thread now or wait (just kidding)

SO you are NOT the only one TAI!!!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 10-10-2006 at 01:29 PM.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    keep the faith brotha

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    juice is that you ,only joking,hold your head up

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    DAMIT dood ITS MY SPOTLIGHT THIS WEEK and MINE ALONE ur kan have next week!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B

I am feeling very EMPTY....been in a rut that I just can't seem to pull myself out of !
    Even with ALL the great advice from this board and especially BO, I still feel like Sh!T...........................Should I start my suicide thread now or wait (just kidding)

Hey bro have you thought about going and getting help?
    If you go to a shrink it's not the end of the world. It can only help

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    take a holiday to UK and Ill take you round all the strip clubs. Tai can come too as long as he doesn't pull any of his ninja stunts in the clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    take a holiday to UK and Ill take you round all the strip clubs. Tai can come too as long as he doesn't pull any of his ninja stunts in the clubs.
    Stripper Shurikin ninja POLE STRIKE!~ ROFL yeah thats an Oldie buy a goodie

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I second what my man here said...Since I've been on this new medication its completely turned my life around...Although I dont believe in using drugs as a crutch, they certainly can be a useful tool to overcome problems you cannot seem to cope with at the moment. You cannot 'talk' yourself out of a depression if you're experiencing a biological problem.

I'll tell ya what man, you gotta realise that there isn't a real clear purpose to life, but in my opinion the key is finding the things that you enjoy, make you happy, and sticking to them. When I found myself in ruts things I often found that helped were re-inventing myself (new clothes, new car, new hairstyle, new girl, new everything). This may seem very vain&superficial to most, but if you value how you feel on the inside that mirrors on the inside most of the time. Seriously bro, Im sure there are things in this world that make you happy you just have to put your finger on them and then exploit these things. Wish the best for ya and hope you feel better soon...

GF

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Stripper Shurikin ninja POLE STRIKE!~ ROFL yeah thats an Oldie buy a goodie
    Thats what I was worried about!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    was invitation was lost in the mail ?

Your too young for those naughty clubs im afraid.

YEP, been there done that....tried several different meds....the guy couldn't find one that worked well enough......will keep trying

Thanks....

Oh and sorry to HiJack your week TAI !!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    wow i thought women were supposed to be broken hearted

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Man, do another show. You'll be so busy prepping you won't have time to worry about lack of a social life. You'll be too tired to care. Hell, right now I could give a shit. I've been asked out twice and said no the first time cause I had to train early the next morning and the 2nd time I said I had to finish doing dead lifts.

When you don't care thats when you start meeting people.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    wow i thought women were supposed to be broken hearted
    They are, men get busted balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Man, do another show. You'll be so busy prepping you won't have time to worry about lack of a social life. You'll be too tired to care. Hell, right now I could give a shit. I've been asked out twice and said no the first time cause I had to train early the next morning and the 2nd time I said I had to finish doing dead lifts.

When you don't care thats when you start meeting people.
    Its not that I am having trouble meeting women. I met quite a few. Its that they are getting attached, and I feel empty when I am with them. And after they go I feel worse for feeling the way I do when I am with them !! I hate being like that. it certainly isn't fair to them, I want that feeling that I had before, that "spark" and its just not there.
    I don't know if it is ME because I feel numb and bitter, or if it is just that they are NOT the right ones and I don't even bother to feel but spend time with them cause I dont' want to sit home alone everynight.... I DON"T KNOW !!!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    what u guys gotta do is stop comparing all the women you meet to the ideal you have created in your head. ideals do not exist.. It is something we create - but in truth for the most part they r so perfect that no one can possibly compare.

not to mention the women you previously gave up or left you guys - were they really as great as you make them out to be - i doubt it

what u guys gotta do is stop comparing all the women you meet to the ideal you have created in your head. ideals do not exist.. It is something we create - but in truth for the most part they r so perfect that no one can possibly compare.

not to mention the women you previously gave up or left you guys - were they really as great as you make them out to be - i doubt it
    but but but but but.. your my ideal

Its not that I am having trouble meeting women. I met quite a few. Its that they are getting attached, and I feel empty when I am with them. And after they go I feel worse for feeling the way I do when I am with them !! I hate being like that. it certainly isn't fair to them, I want that feeling that I had before, that "spark" and its just not there.
    I don't know if it is ME because I feel numb and bitter, or if it is just that they are NOT the right ones and I don't even bother to feel but spend time with them cause I dont' want to sit home alone everynight.... I DON"T KNOW !!!
    I think it's #2. Maybe you're liking them because they show interest in you. You "think" something is there when there really isn't. When you're with them do you feel it's better than nothing?

I've been where you are really wanting to be in a relationship. That's how you end up with the wrong people. You tend to ignore the warning signs because you want to have someone.

Have you thought about spending some time on your own just to focus on you? That is what I'm doing now. Think about the things you like to do. What makes YOU happy. You have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else.

Blog Entries

well said.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    well said.
    :0

My thoughts are based on something that happened in life - i spent 3 summers looking for a swim suit with metal straps - not plastic but metal. Looked everywhere and it was no where to be found.

One day i brought my sister with me and she said , "MIZ - why would they make a suit with metal straps? It will burn your skin when the sun hits it"
    My sister was right i had spent so much time looking for something that didn't exist - as do we all

As usual, you are correct! my problem is I had that feeling before...although it didnt' last. And the person wasn't perfect, had issues, baggage, but it was the CHEMISTRY that we had when together that was incredible, adn I guess that is what I miss the most.

It is easy to get in a relationship, but hard to find THAT type of connection all the time.

But yes, They gave up and left, so it was all just a temporary thing like getting drunk, or high or whatever...........................

But that is the feeling I miss

Mizfit is offline Banned
    As usual, you are correct! my problem is I had that feeling before...although it didnt' last. And the person wasn't perfect, had issues, baggage, but it was the CHEMISTRY that we had when together that was incredible, adn I guess that is what I miss the most.

It is easy to get in a relationship, but hard to find THAT type of connection all the time.

But yes, They gave up and left, so it was all just a temporary thing like getting drunk, or high or whatever...........................

But that is the feeling I miss

But see kinda what i'm getting at is - are you sure the connection was there - or did u work off your ideal.. Truly think about it..

If you have to say - it was perfect.. but.. then the answer is your working off your ideal.. not reality.

Blog Entries
    :0

My thoughts are based on something that happened in life - i spent 3 summers looking for a swim suit with metal straps - not plastic but metal. Looked everywhere and it was no where to be found.

One day i brought my sister with me and she said , "MIZ - why would they make a suit with metal straps? It will burn your skin when the sun hits it"
    My sister was right i had spent so much time looking for something that didn't exist - as do we all
    but i found you.

But see kinda what i'm getting at is - are you sure the connection was there - or did u work off your ideal.. Truly think about it..

If you have to say - it was perfect.. but.. then the answer is your working off your ideal.. not reality.

OK, question then...IF i am working off my IDEAL,(which I agree is a possibility) then why can't I apply that to any woman??

Why do I feel so empty with all women now?

I go out....First date is FUN ! Sexual tension is always there..... Sleep with them because we both want to, then I feel like SHIT....it was just sex and no emotional connection....Thus the Emptiness of it all???????? And that is really not all I want

So why then can't I just turn any of these women into that ideal just to get that feeling? Thats the part I don't understand

OK, question then...IF i am working off my IDEAL,(which I agree is a possibility) then why can't I apply that to any woman??

I go out....First date is FUN ! Sexual tension is always there..... Sleep with them because we both want to, then I feel like SHIT....it was just sex and no emotional connection....Thus the Emptiness of it all???????? And that is really not all I want

So why then can't I just turn any of these women into that ideal just to get that feeling? Thats the part I don't understand
    Here
    Maybe you're liking them because they show interest in you. You "think" something is there when there really isn't. When you're with them do you feel it's better than nothing?

I've been where you are really wanting to be in a relationship. That's how you end up with the wrong people. You tend to ignore the warning signs because you want to have someone.

Have you thought about spending some time on your own just to focus on you? That is what I'm doing now. Think about the things you like to do. What makes YOU happy. You have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else.

Here

OK, I got that!! And YES youa re right....I am NOT happy with myslelf right now!

THANKS !

Now get back to you diet......lolololol junk food is only days away....lolol

Weeks man. I have 3 1/2 more weeks.

Weeks man. I have 3 1/2 more weeks.

Well, thats just 24 days....it will fly by.......

Did you eat a cow yet??

Mizfit is offline Banned

you've set a standard no real woman can possibly reach. There comes a time when the fantasy is destroyed because reality just isint up to snuff.

i'm not saying to lower expectations - but see things as they really are not what you want them too be.

If you expect too much you wil always be disappointed. Let relationships develop, do not provide a script.

WDid you eat a cow yet??
    I bought one but haven't eaten it yet. I bought a ton of ground turkey to mix it with. Hoping the taste is not weird.

Thread Information