hairy inner forearms

howdy, im starting to get a bit concerned, as the inside of my forearms are getting hairy and im starting to look like a bear. i have been taking powerfull and cissus rx and fenugreek for about 7 weeks and im sure that it has only happen since then, im not strangely hairy but im getting a bit worried. i also started using minoxidil, and maybe at night after applying i get it on my arms ( lying with my arms behind my head )
    and no my nuts havent just dropped. lol
    anyone else had a similiar problem?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Get rid of it thats all I can suggest. Nothing is more disgusting than hair on all sides of your arm/forearm. Honestly when I see Indian guys wearing t-shirts and they look they they are actually wearing sweaters I almost vomit. It is absolutely disgusting and I dont know why they dont wax it. Im not trying to stereotype but most of the Indian people I know are overly hairy and dont wanna do anything about it. I have a friend who literally looks like he wears a black rug on his chest/stomach. When he goes swimming it looks like someone painted his frontside BLACK. I told him honestly no joke that if he doesnt do something about it I will never go to the beach with him, never go swimming with him or never go anywhere where his shirt would eomc off. He REFUSES to get rid of it. I dont understand....but anyways, same goes for you, if its that bad just wax it man, its gross.

yeah thats what i thought, im only 23 so if i start now, i will always have to do it. its not as bad as you describe, no way near, maybe around 10-15% as much as what i have around the other side, but im sure its got worse.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Ya man I just went on a little rant there about my stupid friend. But ya just use some nair or something thats what I use.

Thread Information