Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti

Has anyone pooped their pants...

I went on a family cruise (all guys, though) a while ago and two of my family members got so wasted they crapped their pants.
    Then a buddy of mine told me that he dated a bunch of sorority girls and he would go home with them after a night of heavy partying and they would crap the bed. He acted like it was no big deal. I couldnt believe my frickin ears.

Anyone here have any of these experiences?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Yes its happened a few times. Ive mixed booze with some choice items and needless to say its not a good mix. peeeeeeyouuuuuu

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Never heard of such a thing. When i was an infant i was told i did, but as an adult you've gotta be really really wasted to shit yourself. ANd ive been really really really wasted before and the thought never entered my mind.

Shiting yourself is something thats suppose to detach from your identity like the need to suck on your mommys breast. So according to Freud. You guys are stuck in the anal stage of psychosexual development lol (ive been stduying too much never mind me)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Never heard of such a thing. When i was an infant i was told i did, but as an adult you've gotta be really really wasted to shit yourself. ANd ive been really really really wasted before and the thought never entered my mind.

Shiting yourself is something thats suppose to detach from your identity like the need to suck on your mommys breast. So according to Freud. You guys are stuck in the anal stage of psychosexual development lol (ive been stduying too much never mind me)
    The Anal Stage
    At one and one-half years, the child enters the anal stage. With the advent of toilet training comes the child's obsession with the erogenous zone of the anus and with the retention or expulsion of the feces. This represents a classic conflict between the id, which derives pleasure from expulsion of bodily wastes, and the ego and superego, which represent the practical and societal pressures to control the bodily functions. The child meets the conflict between the parent's demands and the child's desires and physical capabilities in one of two ways: Either he puts up a fight or he simply refuses to go. The child who wants to fight takes pleasure in excreting maliciously, perhaps just before or just after being placed on the toilet. If the parents are too lenient and the child manages to derive pleasure and success from this expulsion, it will result in the formation of an anal expulsive character. This character is generally messy, disorganized, reckless, careless, and defiant. Conversely, a child may opt to retain feces, thereby spiting his parents while enjoying the pleasurable pressure of the built-up feces on his intestine. If this tactic succeeds and the child is overindulged, he will develop into an anal retentive character. This character is neat, precise, orderly, careful, stingy, withholding, obstinate, meticulous, and passive-aggressive. The resolution of the anal stage, proper toilet training, permanently affects the individual propensities to possession and attitudes towards authority. This stage lasts from one and one-half to two years.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    Yes its happened a few times. Ive mixed booze with some choice items and needless to say its not a good mix. peeeeeeyouuuuuu
    I've mixed all kinds of stuff and never shit my pants. And dont know of anyone who ever did.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i have been in a retarded state of mind 100's of times and not once have i crapped my pants or seen/heard anyone crap their pants from being intoxicated.. let alone a female.. puking and pissing is a diffent story..

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    I went on a family cruise (all guys, though) a while ago and two of my family members got so wasted they crapped their pants.
    Then a buddy of mine told me that he dated a bunch of sorority girls and he would go home with them after a night of heavy partying and they would crap the bed. He acted like it was no big deal. I couldnt believe my frickin ears.

haha, oh no man, are you serious?

thats when its time to stop drinking

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    i did what i like to call a hershey squirt once

thought it was gonna be just a fart but it turned out to be more than i anticipated

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Had to laugh at the thread title. Never shit or piss myself. I know a few cats that piss themselves when they get wasted, but never shit. Matterfact, my one dude pisses himself like 50% of the time he drinks. If it were that bed, I'd quit drinking.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    i did what i like to call a hershey squirt once

thought it was gonna be just a fart but it turned out to be more than i anticipated

my friend accidentally did this while he was working... he was totally sober too

GUnit33 is offline Member
    lmao..wtf..

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    heres a great story,my junior year in high school we had a 3 cager at a buddys house while his parents were on vacation.This fine girl i was hitting on was there with her older sister who was a senior at the time.by bout 11 that night a buddy flew by with the video camera so i ran toward the bathroom right behind him to find that same girl i was hitting on earlier was lying in a puddle of sh!t throwing up all over herself.We figured she was taking a crap then started puking so hard she fell of the can.I hadnt thought of that in years what a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    heres a great story,my junior year in high school we had a 3 cager at a buddys house while his parents were on vacation.This fine girl i was hitting on was there with her older sister who was a senior at the time.by bout 11 that night a buddy flew by with the video camera so i ran toward the bathroom right behind him to find that same girl i was hitting on earlier was lying in a puddle of sh!t throwing up all over herself.We figured she was taking a crap then started puking so hard she fell of the can.I hadnt thought of that in years what a thread.
    Gross.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull

my friend accidentally did this while he was working... he was totally sober too
    haha..i was too

go ahead at me

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    did you still hit it? AHAHAHAHAH thats so f'ed up im sorry hahahahahaa

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69

Sigmund Freud is highly debatable

boxingbean is offline Senior Member

thats pretty ****in gross...thanx for making my dinner come out my throat......and ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    The Anal Stage
    At one and one-half years, the child enters the anal stage. With the advent of toilet training comes the child's obsession with the erogenous zone of the anus and with the retention or expulsion of the feces. This represents a classic conflict between the id, which derives pleasure from expulsion of bodily wastes, and the ego and superego, which represent the practical and societal pressures to control the bodily functions. The child meets the conflict between the parent's demands and the child's desires and physical capabilities in one of two ways: Either he puts up a fight or he simply refuses to go. The child who wants to fight takes pleasure in excreting maliciously, perhaps just before or just after being placed on the toilet. If the parents are too lenient and the child manages to derive pleasure and success from this expulsion, it will result in the formation of an anal expulsive character. This character is generally messy, disorganized, reckless, careless, and defiant. Conversely, a child may opt to retain feces, thereby spiting his parents while enjoying the pleasurable pressure of the built-up feces on his intestine. If this tactic succeeds and the child is overindulged, he will develop into an anal retentive character. This character is neat, precise, orderly, careful, stingy, withholding, obstinate, meticulous, and passive-aggressive. The resolution of the anal stage, proper toilet training, permanently affects the individual propensities to possession and attitudes towards authority. This stage lasts from one and one-half to two years.
    so thats where the term anal comes from, wow i learn something new everyday

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Many years ago when my friend and I were up in Scotland we got wasted on an all day session. By the end of the day he had pulled some local and took her back to the hostel where he proceeded to do the business with her. Midway through he decided that he had to be sick, so he got up, opened the window, and was throwing up outside. She went over to him and was holding his forehead comforting him! Unlucky for her his bowels decided to open at the same time as he was being sick! She got covered in diarrhoea ..... all down her legs!!
    Needless to say she was not very happy, but we could not stop laughing the whole of the next day!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I used to run a pub and had a guy work for me who had this problem. This was due to the fact that he drank real ale all the time, even if it was out of date or had line cleaner in it, he drank the drip trays and he would eat food that had been left out all night after pub parties and barbecues. Once he pealed the mould off some chilli that had been there for MONTHS and ate it in front of me. Anyway this led to him shitting his pants ALOT. Sometimes he would walk into work bow legged and stinking and I would have to send him home to change. Once we were out and he shat his pants in a bar. He went to the toilet and took his underpants off. When we left the bar he took the shitty underpants out of his pocket and threw them against the wall where they remained glued with pooh till the next day. During that day he also threw up all over a girl serving behind a cigarette kiosk.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Then a buddy of mine told me that he dated a bunch of sorority girls and he would go home with them after a night of heavy partying and they would crap the bed. He acted like it was no big deal. I couldn't believe my frickin ears.

You should start a club called SIPA.This stands for Shit In Pants Admitter. To become a member you must stand up where it happens and shout SIPA then proceed to take off your Jocks and wear them on your head with the skid mark showing forward.
    I've also let one slip out by mistake thaught it was a fart..... NOT!!!!!!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I used to run a pub and had a guy work for me who had this problem. This was due to the fact that he drank real ale all the time, even if it was out of date or had line cleaner in it, he drank the drip trays and he would eat food that had been left out all night after pub parties and barbecues. Once he pealed the mould off some chilli that had been there for MONTHS and ate it in front of me. Anyway this led to him shitting his pants ALOT. Sometimes he would walk into work bow legged and stinking and I would have to send him home to change. Once we were out and he shat his pants in a bar. He went to the toilet and took his underpants off. When we left the bar he took the shitty underpants out of his pocket and threw them against the wall where they remained glued with pooh till the next day. During that day he also threw up all over a girl serving behind a cigarette kiosk.
    Marvelous story perfectbeast .... I nearly regurgatated my lunch laughing reading that!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    i am like Bo, i haven't shit myself as an adult

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Hang on, I'm gonna chuff in me trousers....HNNNGH!

Oh, no...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This made my morning!!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i poop my pants at least once a week...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I did on a Golf course in India once when I was hit but a massive dose of Delhi Belly. I was so embarrased. I had to throw away my undies and it even seeped into my pants. I had to sit in a car for an hour before I could get back to my hotel. I spent the next two days tied to a toilet

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW THIS IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO....?

I think some of us on here need to grow up and stop posting such meaningless SHIT. (no pun intended)

lmao...this is too funny...

Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    Sorry but I don't buy this unless your friend was seriosly retarded..

But regardless, Those with down syndrome I doubt even act like that.
    He wasn't retarded he was basically an alcoholic who ate any free food he could as he spent all his money on beer. He was a bit odd but not retarded. I went to his house once (before his wife kicked him out) and had a couple of beers with him. I went up to use the rest room and there was a big brown mark across the carpet in there. I got back downstairs and said "whats that big brown stain on the carpet" His Wife says "oh Vince fell off the toilet last night and couldn't be bothered to clean up the mess so he just wiped it in with his foot". This is just the kind of person he was. He now lives in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by salmon1
    Sorry but I don't buy this unless your friend was seriosly retarded..

But regardless, Those with down syndrome I doubt even act like that.
    Yoiu arnt buying anything today are you dude ?. Are you on PCT or something ?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    shit that stuffs like acid,no wonder his guts were bad.

but to answer the question: as a kid in infant school(4yrs)i had a smalll accident as we were sat down reading with the teacher,when i got up to go a small ball rolled down my leg and out of my trousers,i watched eagerly until someone stood on it lol.

shit have i said too much?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    Many years ago when my friend and I were up in Scotland we got wasted on an all day session. By the end of the day he had pulled some local and took her back to the hostel where he proceeded to do the business with her. Midway through he decided that he had to be sick, so he got up, opened the window, and was throwing up outside. She went over to him and was holding his forehead comforting him! Unlucky for her his bowels decided to open at the same time as he was being sick! She got covered in diarrhoea ..... all down her legs!!
    Needless to say she was not very happy, but we could not stop laughing the whole of the next day!!
    LMFAO!! I never laughed so hard at a post in my history of being on AR!. thats goos stuff right there.

yers to0 perfectbeast,lol.

a couple years ago i upped my fish oil too 20grams a day. At that level i you can have a internal hemorage apparently. I had a hemmorage allright ........but it wasnt blood! I was leaking fishy shit from my ass all day at work! i wondered why the fvxk everytime i bent down to get something i smelled fish. I assumed i left a fish oil pill in my pants(which i have done) and it stunk up my scrubs in the washing machine. Then after awhile i felt wet... went to the bathroom to give a test wipe...sure enough...the tissue was slatherd with the most brightly colored diarea/oil you can imagine. And boy did it STINK!(Imagine a dead fish mixed with shit) My undies had the infamous streak mark. I cleaned up, disposed of the undies, kept my ass puckerd till the end of work. Then as soon as i got home my ass exploded. I looked in the toilet....itlooked like a flourescent oil spill in a lake, as the beads floated on top of the water. Needless to say i took a good shower after that fiasco.

my friend ****ed a girl in the ass after i beer bash when she was out cold, and she shit right on the bed. Oh well, thats what he gets for not asking for the ass b4 taking it i guess,lol.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 10-19-2006 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    shit that stuffs like acid,no wonder his guts were bad.

but to answer the question: as a kid in infant school(4yrs)i had a smalll accident as we were sat down reading with the teacher,when i got up to go a small ball rolled down my leg and out of my trousers,i watched eagerly until someone stood on it lol.

shit have i said too much?
    I love the fact you watched EAGERLY LOL

and that Sigmund Frood stuff is hogwash. I routinly kept my shit in for 3-5 DAYS......and im one of the biggest slobs there is.
    my parents were amazed at the footballs that came from my ass. Ialways lied to them about if i took a poop. thry checked for awhile, but then when they started takin my word for it i got lazy and put it off. Sometimes i was so bound up i had 3 hour shitting sessions. my poor mother was ready to take me to the ER a few times. I remeber just prayin to Jesus, asking him to deliver me this one time and ill be good and poop everyday.
    My dad to this day still doest understand how my ass didnt tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    did you still hit it? AHAHAHAHAH thats so f'ed up im sorry hahahahahaa
    not that night bout 4 years later,if someone ever starts a thread that starts out "Have you ever got totally sh!t faced in a hot tub and had a threesome in front of a bunch of peaple at a party" then ill have a hell of a story to tell.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unless you're an infant or a deranged old person, basically anyone that needs to wear a nappy then no. There is no excuse to shit yourself if you're a grown person in control of their facalties.

Beast is that true about that guy who used to come into your pub? Or is this one of your jokes? If that's true then jesus....

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    Unless you're an infant or a deranged old person, basically anyone that needs to wear a nappy then no. There is no excuse to shit yourself if you're a grown person in control of their facalties.

Beast is that true about that guy who used to come into your pub? Or is this one of your jokes? If that's true then jesus....
    I can assure you thats not true, from personal experinece

oh man! what was i thinkin?! like 3 months ago i sharted at my friends house. i cant believe i forgot to mention that!

yeah, i started takin massive amounts of vitamin C, 80grams as per Johan's recomendation, cuz i thought i had an abscess. Anyway i felt the need to fart so i said "Hey guys, check this out!" And i did my signature van damme side kick and grunt right b4 i farted as always.......but the blank stare that followed instead of me laughing clued my buddy that something was amiss."whats wrong dude?"

".....uh.i think i just sharted"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Yep, i sure was so i went to the john and sure enough...splatterd...even on my leg. So went home, burned the pants and showered then wetnt back to the party.

Shyt...i have all kindsa poop stories.....

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    oh man! what was i thinkin?! like 3 months ago i sharted at my friends house. i cant believe i forgot to mention that!

yeah, i started takin massive amounts of vitamin C, 80grams as per Johan's recomendation, cuz i thought i had an abscess. Anyway i felt the need to fart so i said "Hey guys, check this out!" And i did my signature van damme side kick and grunt right b4 i farted as always.......but the blank stare that followed instead of me laughing clued my buddy that something was amiss."whats wrong dude?"

".....uh.i think i just sharted"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

Yep, i sure was so i went to the john and sure enough...splatterd...even on my leg. So went home, burned the pants and showered then wetnt back to the party.

Shyt...i have all kindsa poop stories.....
    van damme would have been proud of you.keep up the signature side kicks.lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information