taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Angry im ANGRY beyond ANGRY!

So like this chick who works at the library of my university is a VERY CUTE/ATTRACTIVE chica but has more tattos than a biker, and piercings everywhere but she is also a goody goody like no drugs/smoke/beer and goes to church weds/sunday and shit like that

i see her at da library she begs me to come over? i go over that night (its a 35min drive) and when i get there she acts all distant and ignores me giving more attention to her pets than me (and i was trying to f'n have a conversation ><) and then as im leavn i go.. im not ur type am i she goes "hmm..." all sad like (bullshit) and goes "to be honest, no your not" when i ask why SHE SAYS IM TOO SWEET FOR HER?

mizz already gave me her advice "women are sneaky" ><

im going to start shiving random people ..THAT WILL SHOW HER HOW SWEET I AM ><

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Take more tren , that will stop you being sweet

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    i hate that shit man, i never know if a girl wants me to treat her like a slut or be a decent guy. its kind of like a lottery, if you pick the right one you're golden, but if i pick the wrong one im pissed as hell and cant relax for a day or two.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    just act urself and the right one will come...if u are a "sweet" guy and she doenst want that then **** it...the only thing ur missin is a good lay...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Chicks are so f-ed up....

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    fvkcin bitches playin their fvcking games
    The world would be so much less complicated if girls didnt play stupid games 24/7 and just said what they really feel!

Anyways sorry to hear that tai
    *hug*

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    how can she tell your too sweet from ignoring you? Go back and throw some books on the floor or something!!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    shiving people is the answer. never forget your roots. aim for the kidney with a blunt object!!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    You've got to step up your game dude. She ignored YOU, after YOU drove 35 minutes to see her tattood ass? And on top of that you asked her if she liked you or not? None of what you did says "I'm a cool motherfcker and you will be lucky to have a chance to be anything to me." You let her walk all over you and then asked her if you were her type? Maybe she was hoping that when she ignored you, you would respond in a way that says that kind of retarded behavior is not acceptable. She was gaming you and you lost.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate women.... right now

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    how can she tell your too sweet from ignoring you? Go back and throw some books on the floor or something!!
    She was waiting for him to make a move. And he didnt becasue he is to sweet.

Belive me i tried to make a move.. but its not as EASY when her 2 younger sisters live w/ her
    best part is, the other day i ended up meating her parents when they were visiting at work.. OMG they love me her dad is into muay thai like me and her mom says im f'n georgous STUPID BICH TRYING TO REBEL AGAINST HER PARENTS WISHES!

here is wat almost made me punch da face.. she said
    at around 11:00pm. You better leave soon or its going to be midnight before you get home!

Herris is offline Junior Member
    It's not that he was too sweet. It's that he wasn't sure enough in himself to make a move without her giving some indication that she was receptive.

I have the same problem, sadly.

Doh. Missed your last post so there goes my theory. rofl. Guess I'M the only one with that problem. ;-)

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Screw her then. And like someone else said if she doesnt like you for you then forget about it. But you should have muay thai kicked her before you left.

rofl!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    Belive me i tried to make a move.. but its not as EASY when her 2 younger sisters live w/ her
    best part is, the other day i ended up meating her parents when they were visiting at work.. OMG they love me her dad is into muay thai like me and her mom says im f'n georgous STUPID BICH TRYING TO REBEL AGAINST HER PARENTS WISHES!

here is wat almost made me punch da face.. she said
    at around 11:00pm. You better leave soon or its going to be midnight before you get home!
    Dude, you tried to make a move? How do you try? You do or you don't. If her sisters were in the room, take the conversation somewhere else. You blew this opportunity, but there will be more. Just don't let yourself get walked all over. Not trying to be a dick, but you're posting this information out here and what you DON'T need is a bunch of dudes telling you how mean girls are. Recognize that this is a game and hers was superior to yours, that made her sad and that's why you went home with the palm sisters.

lazaro17 is offline Banned
    So like this chick who works at the library of my university is a VERY CUTE/ATTRACTIVE chica but has more tattos than a biker, and piercings everywhere but she is also a goody goody like no drugs/smoke/beer and goes to church weds/sunday and shit like that

i see her at da library she begs me to come over? i go over that night (its a 35min drive) and when i get there she acts all distant and ignores me giving more attention to her pets than me (and i was trying to f'n have a conversation ><) and then as im leavn i go.. im not ur type am i she goes "hmm..." all sad like (bullshit) and goes "to be honest, no your not" when i ask why SHE SAYS IM TOO SWEET FOR HER?

you should have punched her in the face and told her to suck your cock .. Maybe she would have liked you then

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Dude, you tried to make a move? How do you try? You do or you don't. If her sisters were in the room, take the conversation somewhere else. You blew this opportunity, but there will be more. Just don't let yourself get walked all over. Not trying to be a dick, but you're posting this information out here and what you DON'T need is a bunch of dudes telling you how mean girls are. Recognize that this is a game and hers was superior to yours, that made her sad and that's why you went home with the palm sisters.
    oh chobo.. if its a game then im not even going to participate.. games get
    oooooooooooold

I hate games myself and every chick says she doesn't play them and she doesn't like them but they all play them.

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but it's all a game man. If you want to throw yourself into the gene pool, then you HAVE to participate. It's either that or the palm sisters.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Eff that man you dont need that shiet.

Plus was she really a woman you can bring home to mom ?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    shiving people is the answer. never forget your roots. aim for the kidney with a blunt object!!
    as decadbal would say "hit her upside the head with a rock". if that doesn't show her how not nice you are then i don't know what would, then of course you will live happily ever after with her because you are now her type.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    rule number 1, never ask, "am i your type?"

responses in italics

I wouldn't be so sure about that goody-goody statement. She's tatted up and is pierced all over? Sounds like a freak to me.

i see her at da library she begs me to come over?

Ok, so she begs you to come over? I'm just wondering how this all went down. You approached her, showed interest and she asked you to come over, pretty please? Or did she approach you and initiate everything?

i go over that night (its a 35min drive) and when i get there she acts all distant and ignores me giving more attention to her pets than me (and i was trying to f'n have a conversation ><) and then as im leavn i go.. im not ur type am i she goes "hmm..." all sad like (bullshit) and goes "to be honest, no your not" when i ask why SHE SAYS IM TOO SWEET FOR HER?

Why did you go over to her place? What was her idea, just to hang out? If some chick begs me to come over to her place, it can only mean one thing. She wants more than conversation. Ok, so let's assume she's already attracted to you. Why would that be? Maybe because you're a pierced, tatted up, juiced up mofo. Sounds like you've got the persona of a bad ass. That's a good thing.

A badass doesn't drive 35 minutes to some freak's house and talk about the weather or whatever and then get ignored and not even react to that. So at this point she is disappointed. She is playing standard games with you to test your character and you're letting her run the show. Again, not badass at all. When you asked if you were her type you lost any hope you might have had. You supplicated to this bitch, made her the prize and put yourself entirely at her mercy. That is not badass, not attractive, and actually kind of sad. But, it happens all the time. She wanted someone to take charge and you let her call all the shots.

Not really advice, but ok.

she is goody goody believe me, she doesnt smoke drink or do any rec drugs at ALL, she goes to church on weds and sunday sand then works at the church when she isnt working at the library and she is REALLY FUXIN PRUDE from what i hear

i showed intrest first

she just wanted to talk i guess i DUNNO dood it was a very Awkward situation.. im funny im witty and i kan talk and wen we chitchat anywhere else its great but when i went over there she just got quiet

and when i sat down on couch... she sitsdown on chair that is like other side of room? WTF that was my first clue that she is mieldly retarded

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    rule number 1, never ask, "am i your type?"
    you kan ask that when u know its not going to happen lol

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to hear Bro. She's just not the ONE. You were a gentleman that left with his dignity. Well Done. I can understand that your pissed, she's obviously not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce000
    Sorry to hear Bro. She's just not the ONE. You were a gentleman that left with his dignity. Well Done. I can understand that your pissed, she's obviously not worth it.
    HA THANKS yeah she is a cutie but kinda.. ODD
    not exactly someone u want to take out in public and go LOOK AT THIS!

GUnit33 is offline Member
    Sorry Tai, but if she's a prude, she ain't getting nude, so just forget about it and go and hit on some other hotties. Make sure next time, you bring "your order" along...I'm sure they'll be impressed by you putting away 50 bucks of food.

Quote Originally Posted by GUnit33
    Sorry Tai, but if she's a prude, she ain't getting nude, so just forget about it and go and hit on some other hotties. Make sure next time, you bring "your order" along...I'm sure they'll be impressed by you putting away 50 bucks of food.
    oh yeah.. all chicks want to know they will be dating a future fatty

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    tai, screw it man. give her the old flying ninja heel kick to the head and go find some pu$$y some where else.........

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    She was waiting for him to make a move. And he didnt becasue he is to sweet.
    exactly what I was thinking... she perceived the quietness as sexual tension while he saw it as her ignoring him - he didn't make a move thus making her think that he was either not interested in her or too scared to make a move. She wanted to be nice so she said "you're too sweet" as a copout so she wouldn't have to explain it to him and hurt his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by lazaro17
    you should have punched her in the face and told her to suck your cock .. Maybe she would have liked you then
    exactly! or just club her on the head, knock her out, and make babies with her

man u all read into this shyt too much LOL
    its obvoius that im too good for her, she picked this up and wanted to dump be before i dropped her DUH

man u all read into this shyt too much LOL
    its obvoius that im too good for her, she picked this up and wanted to dump be before i dropped her DUH
    yeah you're right, most beautiful girls (and guys) are rotten inside... except for me!

Thread Information