chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member

Show is over,its eating time, up 20lbs already

First show last night.....FIRST PLACE!
    First stop dunkin doughnuts 3 doughnuts 4 milks
    Straight from there went to Aurelios' Pizza and ate 3/4 of a 18 inch pizza, drank 8 glasses of diet pop, order of bread stix and salad and bread.....
    then went to a late night subway and ate a 6 inch sub with 3 more diet pops, then went to a halloween party and ate bunch of cake,cookies,chips and dip,chocolate bars etc , then went home and ate 2 slices of cheese cake with a half gallon of milk.

This morning went out to breakfast, ordered a country fried steak skillet, side order of biscuts and gravy, an order of french toast and a stack of wheat toast. Drank 5 glasses of milk. Milk is my favorite beverage on earth!!

Going grocery shopping in a bit, I am so pumped for that! And later tonight will be Red Lobster for their all you can eat shrimp. I plan on eating atleast 10 refill orders!!!!

I will post some pics in a few days of how bloated and large I get.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    You are gonna lose those hard abs and become depressed brutha.....lol....tis my problem too! Sucks!

I am horrid at bulking...I do well, then I cut back.....abs are not good for the next 12 weeks...repeat after me....abs are not gooooooood!

Its all good, this is really the first time in my life I have even seen my abs anyway , I went my whole life without seeing them so I will be used to it. Bulking is my cup of tea, but I plan on keeping it as clean as possible....after I eat complete shit for the next week or so....

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    you deserve it bro!! All my boys do the same thing after a show. Well actually they slowly eat, cuz I've seen a few eat too much too fast, and well.. it doesnt stay down!

I did almost puke last night when I drank almost a full gallon of milk in one sitting.

Next weekend I am going to that truck stop I told you guys about to take on that 5 lb cheese burger, that should be fun!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    I did almost puke last night when I drank almost a full gallon of milk in one sitting.

Next weekend I am going to that truck stop I told you guys about to take on that 5 lb cheese burger, that should be fun!
    ewwwwwwww 5lb WOW

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger

aw thats just gross!

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Congrats!! But please don't die from massive cholesterol intake, a'ight?

Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0[B
    ]Milk is my favorite beverage on earth!![/B].
    nothing better than milk, really want to make fizzy milk. hmmm

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Damn chuck, chill a bit.. There is no need to go apeshit on the diet.

Take Sunday to cheat a bit and then get back on track Monday, do not eat like this for a week or two you'll regret it and it'll make it very hard to get back on track. Not to mention you'll blow up 30-40lbs and it won't be muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Damn chuck, chill a bit.. There is no need to go apeshit on the diet.

Take Sunday to cheat a bit and then get back on track Monday, do not eat like this for a week or two you'll regret it and it'll make it very hard to get back on track. Not to mention you'll blow up 30-40lbs and it won't be muscle.

Yeah I know what you mean, I dont intend on eating junk food every single meal for the next week, but when I do having a craving for something sweet I am going to eat it, I need to do this and get it out of my system so I can go back to eating strict again. Mentally I was so burnt out from 18 weeks of strict dieting, I need to relaxe with the diet for a good week and I will be right back on track eating clean. Thanks for the looking out, I know where you are coming from.

Goodluck, it's just so easy to be taken off track. I went to the grocery store the next week after my show and was VERY close to putting that crap in my basket but instead put in the regular stuff but more of it, glad I did otherwise it would've been an easy habit to get into.

Keep us posted and Get your ass in their Monday and pound out a workout.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Hey.. Chuck

Congrats on first place bro... You were sweating on friday for no-reason.. !!

Good Job especially on your first show!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    well done man!! Don't eat too many pies!

chest6 is offline Banned
    shit man..dont get too fat!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    good god man that is some serious eating. i feel bad for your toilet.

Its all good, this is really the first time in my life I have even seen my abs anyway , I went my whole life without seeing them so I will be used to it. Bulking is my cup of tea, but I plan on keeping it as clean as possible....after I eat complete shit for the next week or so....
    Eat up bro....fo get the haters...lol

What will your new diet look like?

Haters? Obviously you know very little about the rebound after a competition and how vital it is to get on track ASAP. Dorian explains it well in many of his interviews and one of his books, look at his physique.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    Eat up bro....fo get the haters...lol

What will your new diet look like?

Diet will be very simple, very similar to my cutting diet but with alot more calories and alot more carbs.

Every sunday night I plan on making around 10 cups of rice and mixig in a few lbs of beef and a few lbs of chicken throw a little hot sauce in there and divide it into tupperware containers for the week, as soon as I run out make some more. Chicken,beef and brown rice will be the majority of all my meals.

Diet will be very simple, very similar to my cutting diet but with alot more calories and alot more carbs.

Every sunday night I plan on making around 10 cups of rice and mixig in a few lbs of beef and a few lbs of chicken throw a little hot sauce in there and divide it into tupperware containers for the week, as soon as I run out make some more. Chicken,beef and brown rice will be the majority of all my meals.

When do u plan to get back at it chuck?

Do you weigh and tuppaware everything? Sounds good....macros?

IBF - not my point bro and I am very familiar.......remeber me going from 160-175 in a few days......

I plan on getting back in there either tomorrow or wednesday for sure I already feel like a fat bloated cow. I am looking foward to lifting some heavy ass weight again

As far as macros and weighing food- No ,I try to not make things too complicated especially since I am bulking so its not as critical, I know my body very well I can actually feel when I am eating either too much or not enough.....

Ok well the fun is over, I was back in the gym today....back to the dialy grind of eating clean again. Looking to gain about 10-15lbs of LEAN muscle by next october....

So with eyeballing every and I asume you are natty now? How many carbs, proteins fats would you guess? Do you have an employer to? job?

[QUOTE=Columbus]So with eyeballing every and I asume you are natty now? How many carbs, proteins fats would you guess? Do you have an employer to? job?[/QUOTE]

wtf... r u trying to say colombus?

Just curious if he works manual labor, office, etc...

I do public works for the town, its supposed to be manual labor but its mostly driving around in a truck for 8 hours a day, sometimes but not very often I am in a hole digging my ass off.

As far as the diet, I cant really say. If I was to guess....maybe something like
    protein 300g
    carbs 500-700g depending on how I feel
    fat 75g

This would be just a rough guess, everyday the diet is slightly different. But the main staples would be mass quantities of.....
    brown rice
    oats
    sweet potato
    Chicken breast
    ground beef
    eggs

I would like to HOPEFULLY gain about 15lbs of lean muscle by this time next year, I still havent decided if im going to stay natural or not. I have used in the past but gave it up. Might jump to the darkside again but not anytime soon.

Thread Information