Logan13 is offline Banned

address drop-down bar/deleted history

I always delete my history and cookies before the end of every day. Even so, I have been having a problem with drop-down bar filling in addresses as I type. This is a pain in the ass, why is it that I have deleted my history and yet the address bar remembers them? How can I fix this?

any help appreciated,
    Logan13

Triple X is offline Banned
    depends. Some addresses will automatically do that. Could be a setting in your browser. Maybe check and see if your autofill is turned on

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    I always delete my history and cookies before the end of every day. Even so, I have been having a problem with drop-down bar filling in addresses as I type. This is a pain in the ass, why is it that I have deleted my history and yet the address bar remembers them? How can I fix this?

any help appreciated,
    Logan13
    go into internet options,then select the content tab,what you want should be at the bottom.select auto complete,then another dialog box will pop up with tick boxes in then.

you can deselect the ones you dont want to save or just click " clear forms" or clear passwords etc each time you log off,hope that helps.

Thread Information