C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

I never make threads like these but WTF...

So guys I went to the gym tonight...and some f*ckin jerkoff stole my jacket. ya my big thick jacket because its pretty much winter now. I had to walk home in a t-shirt and now I have no jacket and I dont have a car so walking 30mins to and from school the rest of the week is going to really punch me in the face.

Now Im not even complaining, I hate complaining. But more so Im just like WTF...honestly I can see someone stealing money or valuables, but who actually goes into a gym a steals a huge ass jacket? Really is the guy so poor that he goes shopping for new coats at the gym and just takes the best one he can. And not that its an expensive coat or anything, but F*CK Y OU to that SOB.

Ill tell you what though, if I ever see some asshole wearing it they will definitely not forget the day they met me, and they will regret the day they took my jacket.

P.S. The halo isnt helping the situation either...and when I got home from the gym I found my cell phone was broken.

Who else hates getting shafted like the 3rd friend when you go to an amusement park?

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    So guys I went to the gym tonight...and some f*ckin jerkoff stole my jacket. ya my big thick jacket because its pretty much winter now. I had to walk home in a t-shirt and now I have no jacket and I dont have a car so walking 30mins to and from school the rest of the week is going to really punch me in the face.

Now Im not even complaining, I hate complaining. But more so Im just like WTF...honestly I can see someone stealing money or valuables, but who actually goes into a gym a steals a huge ass jacket? Really is the guy so poor that he goes shopping for new coats at the gym and just takes the best one he can. And not that its an expensive coat or anything, but F*CK Y OU to that SOB.

Ill tell you what though, if I ever see some asshole wearing it they will definitely not forget the day they met me, and they will regret the day they took my jacket.

P.S. The halo isnt helping the situation either...and when I got home from the gym I found my cell phone was broken.

Who else hates getting shafted like the 3rd friend when you go to an amusement park?

This reminds me of when I was younger someone stole my bike and had the nerve to leave thier piece of shit next to our trash cans.
    My mom was taking me to the YMCA a couple months later and I saw some kid on my bike. She had no idea what happened but the door flew open and within minutes the kid was on the ground blocking punches.

Not sure if youll have the privelage to experience such satisfaction, but kharma always comes back around whether your there to see it or not.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Pity you dont live here in Singapore dude. Apart from the fact that its over 90 degrees every day of the year, if somebody did that here and they got caught by the police they would get six strokes of the cane and jail time.

Cocksuckers low life's like that deserve to feel pain IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    This reminds me of when I was younger someone stole my bike and had the nerve to leave thier piece of shit next to our trash cans.
    My mom was taking me to the YMCA a couple months later and I saw some kid on my bike. She had no idea what happened but the door flew open and within minutes the kid was on the ground blocking punches.

Not sure if youll have the privelage to experience such satisfaction, but kharma always comes back around whether your there to see it or not.
    Oh bro I HOPE I see this bastard. It would be just the best thing, I will probably end up ruining the jacket but it will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Pity you dont live here in Singapore dude. Apart from the fact that its over 90 degrees every day of the year, if somebody did that here and they got caught by the police they would get six strokes of the cane and jail time.

Cocksuckers low life's like that deserve to feel pain IMO
    Good old justice system...

I think catching him myself would be worse for him though...but Im sure he wont be stupid enough to wear it back to the gym.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, man that sucks.

I've had a pretty bad day too.

Dont let it get to you.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    actually i bet that moron will wear it back there.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    thieves r pieces of sh!t.imo

How do you like the halo? (bino)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Why can't the US start this ? I mean people get away with everything so what the F*** do they even care of they get caught.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Sorry about your jacket Bino. I'm hoping you catch the prick that took it. Walking 30 mins in the snow with just a T-shirt on has got to suck ass.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I can see it now..some dood walkin around the gym with Bino's huge jacket on *gets tackled by bino*

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    I can see it now..some dood walkin around the gym with Bino's huge jacket on *gets tackled by bino*
    spear his ass, and then proceed to monkey stomping the shit outa the low life thieving bastard....... i hate thieves

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69

like 6 months ago, i got my brother who is 13 into the gym. u know doing the bike a lil and some very light weights. and stuff and he brought his friend along for there first time. and his friends bike got stolen and it was a very expensive bike like 1500$. and his mum was real angry and stuff, we spent hours of many days looking for the bike, then 3 weeks later the kid was at our house and we bullied my brother so bad he left the house, and he went past the gym and called us, but the guy who stole the bike actually went to the gym and rode it back, like wtf are u a idiot, well he was like 16, and i was 17 at the time, so my bro called us and he followed them to a school. i came down and had to roughen up 10 guys or so. it was fun because they were like 15/16. and i was 17. being twice as big it was a great feeling of satisfaction and revenge.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Sorry to hear the news Bino. Do you have other jackets or can you buy a new one? If money is tight i'll kick in $ so you can get a new one.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    ok ok ill give the damn jacket back if your that upset about it...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hun member i told u.. bad things happen in threes!!!!!!!

BTW u took too long to return last nite to msn - make it swift next time buddy:P

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Make friends with the girl/person at the front desk and tell them what happened. Tell them what the jacket looks like and give them your mobile # so they can call you if they see someon walk in wearing it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    reminds me of when some german **** stole my buddies shirt in the locker room while he was in the shower. He had to walk through town half naked in a semi cold spring day.

We was the ****er who stole it when we left but he was in another part of the building behind some glass walls and had time to walk out of sight.

Who steals a uggly, old and dirty shirt??

Thanks so much bro's for the comments. And Styles man thanks so much, means a lot. I will be alright. I will just go buy a ne wone this weekend I guess.

The girl at the desk has my mobile number and said she would call me if anything came up. Im gonna ask them to check the cameras, cuz one of them is impossible to avoid while leaving the changeroom.

That sucker is mine.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Thanks so much bro's for the comments. And Styles man thanks so much, means a lot. I will be alright. I will just go buy a ne wone this weekend I guess.

The girl at the desk has my mobile number and said she would call me if anything came up. Im gonna ask them to check the cameras, cuz one of them is impossible to avoid while leaving the changeroom.

That sucker is mine.
    go get em tiger!!

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    you will find it if that dumbass wears it, just relax and enjoy the brisk weather.......lol....... just kidding man, hope you get a new one

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I was going to make another " I stole some guys jacket" thread but that would just be wrongI know about money being tight

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    i came down and had to roughen up 10 guys or so. it was fun because they were like 15/16. and i was 17. being twice as big it was a great feeling of satisfaction and revenge.

dude ur like a buck 60 ............ there's no way u "roughed up" 10 guys

what, were they like 80 lbs each ? and 3 feet tall ??? ........... maybe they were like 7 yrs old ???

Bino,

You need to find this guy, tie him up to a chair in your basement like in Hostel, then inject him with 1G of test ED until he gets horrible gyno.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Bino,

You need to find this guy, tie him up to a chair in your basement like in Hostel, then inject him with 1G of test ED until he gets horrible gyno.
    I prefer slin then taunt them with carbs while they go hypo.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    kinda makes me regret takin sumones jerseys......

kinda makes me regret takin sumones jerseys......

??? whoa sorry for that huge repeatage...laggin computer.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    That's evil. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    you will find it if that dumbass wears it, just relax and enjoy the brisk weather.......lol....... just kidding man, hope you get a new one
    LOL. The weather was so cold today I was crying walking to school. Tears just kept going down my face cuz of the wind, everyone walking by me was like WTF.

Goodcents, actually I woulda laughed if you made the thread...BASTARD

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Hey man, Im right mad. But Im not looking to commit murder. LMAO.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

That sucker is mine.
    No problem bro, anytime i could help out a fellow member.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Never heard that one!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    i hate amusement parks.when ever i go my friens always get into a fight

Thread Information