I think my wife has a brain tumor

Damn guys, I just got some shitty news. My wife thought she was pregnant the past week, she has colustrum that is coming out of her nipples when she pinches them, and she just got off birth control about 2 months ago, and I came off gear. We were both pretty excited, almost positive she was pregnant. Well, she had the blood work done and took a couple pregnancy tests, turns out she's not pregnant. The other explanation for all of this could very well be a tumor near the pituitary gland which blocks certain chemicals and can cause women to go into this "pregnancy mode" which is a very reasonable explanation for why my wife may have fell out back in May, and the tip of her tongue turns slightly to one side when she sticks it straight out. The Docs did a brain scan on her back in May when she passed out and started going into convulsions and said they couldnt find anything and sent her home. I'm going to get copies of this brain scan they did and documentation and if they find something that has existed since then I'm going to sue the ever-loving shit out of the hospital. NOW, we have to wait a couple more days for more prolactin tests to come back this Dr. said and then another brain scan. I dont know why in the **** we need to wait, I would think she could go straight to a neurologist and get the ****ing answer already. I hope its benign, I'm pretty worried over here.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Damn SS that's messed up! I don't really know what to say besides wishing you and the wife the best.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I'm so very sorry to hear that my friend. I will pray for you. Please keep us updated. Also, I know I don't need to remind you, but keep assuring your wife that everything will be fine. You need to be her rock in this.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck, man. I hope it's something a lot less worrisome than a tumor.

humungus88 is offline Associate Member
    Oh my god man that sucks! I seriously hope everything will be okay.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Damn guys, I just got some shitty news. My wife thought she was pregnant the past week, she has colustrum that is coming out of her nipples when she pinches them, and she just got off birth control about 2 months ago, and I came off gear. We were both pretty excited, almost positive she was pregnant. Well, she had the blood work done and took a couple pregnancy tests, turns out she's not pregnant. The other explanation for all of this could very well be a tumor near the pituitary gland which blocks certain chemicals and can cause women to go into this "pregnancy mode" which is a very reasonable explanation for why my wife may have fell out back in May, and the tip of her tongue turns slightly to one side when she sticks it straight out. The Docs did a brain scan on her back in May when she passed out and started going into convulsions and said they couldnt find anything and sent her home. I'm going to get copies of this brain scan they did and documentation and if they find something that has existed since then I'm going to sue the ever-loving shit out of the hospital. NOW, we have to wait a couple more days for more prolactin tests to come back this Dr. said and then another brain scan. I dont know why in the **** we need to wait, I would think she could go straight to a neurologist and get the ****ing answer already. I hope its benign, I'm pretty worried over here.

I'm so sorry t hear that bro..Keep your head up..It might not be that. Unfortunatly, you will not be able to sue the hospital. The reason I know this is because when I was hit with a bottle and knocked on concious (which reqired 100 stiches) the hospital never did a cat scan. I kept throwing up the next few days and finally went to a hospital in my area. They did a Cat Scan and found out my skull was fractured in two places and my nose was shatterd. Now the fracture left air between my skull and brain which could have developed bacteria and killed me (Meningitus)

I have been seeing my lawyer and although I can sue the club and the kid I can't sue the hosital for malpractice or neglagence sp>?

The OutLord is offline Member
    That was Bad news if it is so!!.

I dont know what to say.

I will holld my thumbs 4 luck to you family and I hopp the answer from the doktor will be ok.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    really sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be fine. Stay strong man.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    If it is a tumor, it sounds like they will catch it early since they did one test a while back and did not see anything (may have been there but very small) so it can be removed early too

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im very sorry, best of luck to you

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out for you.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Your family will be in my prayers SS!!

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    prayers are with yall bro

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    keep strong for yuo wifes sake at this point bro.Hopefully its not a tumor or anything that cant be taken care of.. cross each bridge as it comes my friend.. All the best & my prayers are with you both.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything will be OK. Sounds like it was caught early. Don't let it get you two down. Just another small obsticle in life you'll overcome. Mind over matter.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Stayin I am so sorry to hear this man. What kind of a scan did she have done, was it a CT scan or an MRI ? If it is a tumor on a pituitary they are almost always benign which means non cancerous so at least hopefully that will be the worst case scenario. Keep us informed mate, and I am thinking about you both.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    People always assume the worst. I think you should wait to be upset until you know whats going on.

LBT
    LBT is offline Associate Member
    Not nice to go through. Hope all goes well.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Sorry to hear the news stacked, we are here for you and your wife. I will say a prayer for your wife. Try not to worry so much (i know it's hard), i'm sure everything will be fine and she will be ok. Let us know what/if you need anything. Stay well! JP

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    sorry bro i hope the news comes back as positive as it can be

UpstateTank is offline Banned

I'm so sorry to hear this bro...I cant even begin to imagine what it must be like...my heart goes out to you and your wife

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    i dont usually post on these type of threads, but i wish all the best for you and your wife..

jbarkley is offline Member
    Coming off cancer from 2005, I can understand the stress you and your wife are going through right now. If I can help in anyway, email me, I'll outline the supps and diet I used that I'm sure helped my recovery in a huge way.

I'll help anyway I can...my prayers will be with you,

Live Strong, Jeff

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

thats horrible bro. i hope your woman is ok

Schwarz is offline Member
    Good luck bro. Whatever the docs say push for ALL the possible tests under the sun. If she's got these strange symptoms there's gotta be a cause. Don't let the doc fob you off until you've got the reason for it.

Hope it all goes well

S

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear. I hope the best for you both!

Great news guys, she has NO tumor!!!!! The blood tests came back to her Doc, she also went to an optomologist, alot of times they can tell if you have a tumor, she's got nothing!!! According to her ****up Dr. the only explanation is "your biological clock is ticking" and it's telling your body that you need to get pregnant?WTF She also got off birth control like a month and a half ago, but the Dr. didnt think that colostrum could come out of a chicks nipples unless they were either pregnant or had a tumor on the pituitary gland. I have no idea whats up, but its def not a tumor. Thanks, I was scared for a few days, I feel like an idiot now, but this Dr. shouldnt have said shit until he knew for sure, ****ing idiot

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Glad to hear it Stacked....................

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Glad to hear everything is cool....

Were you trying to have kids? If so, get back to work!

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    research hospitals and doctors like we all research here. I'm in NYC...I'd check out NYU and montifiore. Hope this helps

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good news!

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I am happy for you stayinstacked!

Thread Information