bently is offline Associate Member

deep glute story (long)

does anyone remember the funny article written in mm2k years ago about the guy who tried finaplix for the first time. the story was funny as shit and if even half of it was true then wow what a story. the first part he talked about being afraid of injections and infection after reading all about abcesses . so he decided to do his shot in the shower for cleanliness. well this was shitty idea #1 shitty idea number 2 was to throw the needle at his ass like a dart. he threw the dart hitting his sciatic nerve like it had a bullseye. this launched him slipping and slidding face first into the shower wall. attempt #2 went better and he got the syringe in a good spot but he used to small a needle and the going was slow. he then claims the doorbell to his apt. rings and its his landlord there to show the apt. to some hot little hunny. not wanting to go throught the whole process again he leaves the needle in and throws on his robe. and walks them through the apt. with the needle hanging out his ass. he said he got nervous because he could feel blood dripping down his leg and was afraind they would see it. anyway thats all i remember i wish someone had a link... Bently

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    ...ok....i hate glutes...1st 2x i DID end up with abscesses and they ****in hurt like hell and i wil NEVR try again;.

...ok....i hate glutes...1st 2x i DID end up with abscesses and they ****in hurt like hell and i wil NEVR try again;.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbean
    Damn, you really enjoy repeating yourself today.

bently is offline Associate Member

mm2k

if anyone has any old mm2k magazines laying around its in one the first few issues to come out .

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Damn, you really enjoy repeating yourself today.

haha i know im sorry....my computer laggin or its the site....feel like a dick takin up all the room !!!

Thread Information