dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

I'm gonna see that girl at my doctors office today

I like this chik and today I was gonna ask her out but my back is in alot of pain due to inflamation and I also am going to get an ingrown toenail cut out which isn't very appeling to the ladies,and she's gonna know that cause she is the nurse that takes me in to see what I'm there for.I feel like such a dik man,we have both sent out the signals of attraction but I don't know guys I'm a little reluctant cause I'm 26 I'm still living with my bro until I get my apartment in January it just seems like it's a bad time should I just wait on this one?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    go for it I say. If she likes you then she wont care where you live or about your toe. If she doesnt then nothing is lost either. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    go for it I say. If she likes you then she wont care where you live or about your toe. If she doesnt then nothing is lost either. Good luck
    Yeah I guess your rite Perfect,but where am I gonna take this girl I don't wanna take her to my bro's house where his wife's home all fukin day,and where we gonna hang unless she's got her own spot?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah thats a tough one...cause it would be real awkward to bring her back...when do u plan on gettin a new place?

January I get my new apartment it's pretty nice too,and hopefully I'll get a downstairs unit so I can bring my treadmill and do my cardio in the morningand at night,I don't know if the treadmill will fly in a upstairs unit

Superhuman is offline Banned
    why can't you hang OUT... go to movies, dinner, walks in the park and then go back the HER place?

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    why can't you hang OUT... go to movies, dinner, walks in the park and then go back the HER place?
    Your rite man I guess it would be real difficult for me to contribute a considerable amount of time to a girl because of my job and my kid and training,guess I should've mentioned that,but if I really wanna meet someone I better make time for it.

bently is offline Associate Member

fast times

dude this is just like the scene from fast times at ridgemont high.. mark ratner told his buddy he was in love with some girl and his buddy told him "i can see it now, this is just like the time you fell in love with the girl from the photo shop. you bought 40 dollars worth of ****ing film and you dont even own a camera" on a serious note the older ive gotten the more ive notice if you just shoot straight with some women (not all) the more success you will have. i asked my wife why did i appeal to her since we have nothing in common really and shes over six feet tall. im 5'6". she said with me there was no bullshit. she said i didnt always say things she agreed with but i didnt hide anything. so i say go for it put your game face on shoot straight and invite us all to the wedding.

hauss man is offline Member
    bad idea

if she says no it will make the rest of your visits very akwards, also if she is a nurse therfore she graduated college, my guess if you do go through with this wait until you have your own place.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    bad idea

if she says no it will make the rest of your visits very akwards, also if she is a nurse therfore she graduated college, my guess if you do go through with this wait until you have your own place.
    **** that, dont let it be awkward...if she says no then act cool liek it never happened..

pepperoni is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hauss man
    bad idea

forget that, if you based all of your choices on whether or not things could be awkward later on you wouldn't ever do anything. just ask her out, you know you want to.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    If she's hot and cute just dropp her off at my place.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you got nothing to loss. You have to just aske her out. Or ask her out and then go to a diffrent doc for the toe thing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i find nurses are women who want and need men to need them.. they like to help the poor sick guy.. just my observations
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    i find nurses are women who want and need men to need them.. they like to help the poor sick guy.. just my observations
    Yeah that is weirdly true spy, my ex became a nurse, and she was one of the neediest people I had ever met. It's almost like they thrive on taking care of problems, even if it means having to create them.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by bently
    dude this is just like the scene from fast times at ridgemont high.. mark ratner told his buddy he was in love with some girl and his buddy told him "i can see it now, this is just like the time you fell in love with the girl from the photo shop. you bought 40 dollars worth of ****ing film and you dont even own a camera" on a serious note the older ive gotten the more ive notice if you just shoot straight with some women (not all) the more success you will have. i asked my wife why did i appeal to her since we have nothing in common really and shes over six feet tall. im 5'6". she said with me there was no bullshit. she said i didnt always say things she agreed with but i didnt hide anything. so i say go for it put your game face on shoot straight and invite us all to the wedding.
    I juyst watched that movie a few days ago on VH1

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Go for it. What's the worst that could happen...she says "no"? Sheeeeeaaat...a "no" is just an unrealized "yes"! Take her out for a coffee and get to know her. Simple is best!!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    the worse thing may happen is her declining u, but you said she was attracted to you so i don't see that shit happening. either way itz no big deal unless u are extremely sensitive to things like that. all of us have experienced rejection at some point, even me LoL

Thread Information