stuball is offline Banned

My old fat pants !!!!!

Holy sh!t i cant believe 4 years ago i fit into these work pants !!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My  old  fat  pants  !!!!!-img_0004.jpg  

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    nice job thats a big difference

Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    nice job thats a big difference
    Thanks, 25 pounds !!! The funny thing is im only 5/6, and i was way over 200 pounds, thats a 38 waist !!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good job, i have some of those..

16 lbs for me.. maintaining at 200 lbs... down to 34" measured pants..

keep up the good work..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    good job, i have some of those..

16 lbs for me.. maintaining at 200 lbs... down to 34" measured pants..

keep up the good work..
    NICE JOB, IM 32" 180LB'S..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn!!!

Good work

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    That must make you feel good.

congrats

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    My pants are baggier than that normally because my legs are big and I don't want to look like a cowboy!

Good progress, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    That must make you feel good.

congrats
    The funny thing is i lost it do to stress, ( family deaths ) didnt even try, got sober 4 1/2 years ago and holy sh!t did my life change as soon as i lost it i hit the gym again for the first time in over 15 years , and i feel amazing, and dont look to bad either.. I have some pictures i would love to post when i was a mess, but i have no idea how to put them on the computer..

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    nice!!! 6yrs ago I was sportin 36+ waist myself....5"9" 205 & fat & weak.
    now 33 waist 192 & solid.......... WERD

Foskamink is offline Banned
    learn to make ur bed buddy stu

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    learn to make ur bed buddy stu
    I just moved into a new house, thats an old bed and going in the garbage.. Forskin !!!

Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    nice!!! 6yrs ago I was sportin 36+ waist myself....5"9" 205 & fat & weak.
    now 33 waist 192 & solid.......... WERD
    I was a 38 waist, at 5/6", looked like a fvckin bowling ball.... Maybe its something in the NY water thats keepin us fit ??? Feels great dont it ???

fARK yea bro.... NY makes ya fat if you arent careful--the restauraunts are too damn good here & awesome pizza on every corner.. Feels great to sport 31-32" board shorts in the summer now...I'll never give that up..
    Like someone else said---nothing tastes as good as being lean

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Good job on the weight loss.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    fARK yea bro.... NY makes ya fat if you arent careful--the restauraunts are too damn good here & awesome pizza on every corner.. Feels great to sport 31-32" board shorts in the summer now...I'll never give that up..

Great job on your weight loss, man!

That's the waist line I'm shooting for right now. At 35" right now and feel like a fatass.

Im in the Hamptons in the summer and in Queens in the winter ( headin to Florida soon ) It's dinner out every night in the summer, so i gotta be careful, but in South Hampton and East Hampton, you get little portions, but great food..

I hear ya bro...Long beach, Boating & stuff really kills the diet...so its massive cardio & lots of water to keep it in check.I'll be heading to fla also....whats ur deal with that?? Pm me if ya dont want to make it public...

I hear ya bro...Long beach, Boating & stuff really kills the diet...so its massive cardio & lots of water to keep it in check.I'll be heading to fla also....whats ur deal with that?? Pm me if ya dont want to make it public...
    Im lookin for a house in Wellington ( Palm beach area ) But i have to sell my business first, im in no rush now being that the winter is here, i wanted to be down there already... I have a place in South Hampton and in Malba Queens, So winters down there and summers up here .. Ive Fvckin had it with the winters up here, even though it's gonna be 68 today.. Gotta hit the gym talk to ya later..

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Im lookin for a house in Wellington ( Palm beach area ) But i have to sell my business first, im in no rush now being that the winter is here, i wanted to be down there already... I have a place in South Hampton and in Malba Queens, So winters down there and summers up here .. Ive Fvckin had it with the winters up here, even though it's gonna be 68 today.. Gotta hit the gym talk to ya later..
    It's f'n beautiful in NY today, this is why i want to stay up here when the weathers nice... But the cold is right around the corner..

damn bro...you & me are living similar lives..I got all my family in Naples..I have a business here & there as well so I want to make the move outta here myself..I hate the cold, but I love living here so its a big decision to make. I love LI 7months a year..the rest of the time I hate it. I'm in no rush with the move & buying something either the way the real estate market is.

damn bro...you & me are living similar lives..I got all my family in Naples..I have a business here & there as well so I want to make the move outta here myself..I hate the cold, but I love living here so its a big decision to make. I love LI 7months a year..the rest of the time I hate it. I'm in no rush with the move & buying something either the way the real estate market is.
    Outside of the winters up here, i just hate the tough guy attitudes of most of the younger people up here, half these f'n idiots try to stare you down, and need to be slapped, i live in a real nice area and half these kids havent worked a day in there lives, and there parents spoil the shit out of them, they just have no respect for anybody... Anyway, im semi retired, so i got some investments in Fla. so i figured why not get a place down there when i sell, i gonna keep both places up here for now.. Do you think the real estate is to high ??? because there is a ton of shit for sale in Fla, and i wont sell up here because the market is to low..

yea i hear ya....attitudes galore here man...I get eyeballed everywhwere I go---one day I'm guna snap on someone bad. theres lots of little growin up gotti jerkoffs here drivin their moms benz & bmers around here. I wanna smash all thier faces in the gym PUNKS. I got the same-investments in fla..Naples area real estate is inflated but its coming down,so I'm waiting a bit to get a sweet deal & low ball the $hit outa people & rape someone on my house we'll see

yea i hear ya....attitudes galore here man...I get eyeballed everywhwere I go---one day I'm guna snap on someone bad. theres lots of little growin up gotti jerkoffs here drivin their moms benz & bmers around here. I wanna smash all thier faces in the gym PUNKS. I got the same-investments in fla..Naples area real estate is inflated but its coming down,so I'm waiting a bit to get a sweet deal & low ball the $hit outa people & rape someone on my house we'll see
    Same thing here, little punks in 100,000 $$$ cars, the funny thing is when i was 15 i was delirving soda in Newark New Jersey, these kids would run home cryin as soon as the hit the ghetto, they think they are so tough but have no idea what its like in the real world..

you got it- no work ethic. I was delivering newspapers when I was 12..cutting lawns @ 16...detailing cars @19. Owned a car wash @ 21. Sold that & went bck to landscape @23 & been doing that & flipping houses ever since.... Livin the life bro!!!! now life is good. EFF them punks that think they are entitled to stuff for no reason..

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    great job man!

you got it- no work ethic. I was delivering newspapers when I was 12..cutting lawns @ 16...detailing cars @19. Owned a car wash @ 21. Sold that & went bck to landscape @23 & been doing that & flipping houses ever since.... Livin the life bro!!!! now life is good. EFF them punks that think they are entitled to stuff for no reason..
    So ya did it early and now ya can relax, i guess?? i know im gonna.. Funny you mention car wash i was gonna build one years ago on Marcus ave, my friend owns a couple, one in flushing and one in brooklyn.. SPARKLES, ever here of it ?? Guys makin a ton of money, and also owns a construction company and a cement plant..

Quote Originally Posted by rubix6
    great job man!
    THANKS..

not quite sure where that car wash is..havent heard of it. i bought mine on the downside & turned it around & made a nice profit. Yea...things are good & i'm ready to take it slower than I had been now....

Thread Information