uponone23 is offline Associate Member

Attention!!! Naked People

We all go in them on a daily basis. It is at times very uncomfortable. So for everyones happiness and safety I would like to lay down some man law for those of us who are uneducated about locker room conduct.

1. If you have a strange package *by this I mean 9ft long or 1" long or a huge wart whatever* please refrain from getting naked in the locker room EVER!

2. IF you have an odd medical condition... IE boyles, carbunkles, Shingles, Lepracy, Psoriasis, Parvo hell I don't know... DO NOT GET NAKED IN THE LOCKER ROOM.

3. If you weigh over 300LBS and you have 20% or more body fat please do not get naked in the locker room. We all need motivation but if your ass looks like you took a recent hit from a shotgun.... KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS!

4. If you are extremely hairy.. Like the wolfman or the missing link... DO NOT GET NAKED IN THE LOCKER ROOM there is no reason to go leaving your DNA all over the benches.

5. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PACKAGE IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE!!! WTF are you retarded??? its gross.

6. There is to be a designated farting area in the locker room.... The next person that bends over near me and proceeds to sh!t themselves is going to get a kick in the ball sack.

7. DO NOT BLOW DRY YOUR PUBIC HAIR IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!!!!!!!! (this is true I have seen this)

8. Do not ask me questions about my workout schedule, upcoming fight etc if you are naked... I don't know you that well and it's feaky OK?

9. *Yes I have really seen this* IF YOU HAVE AN ERECTION... god do I really have to say it????

10. Do not wash your hands naked in the locker room... I don't want my hands touching anywhere your junk has been...

11. If your feet smell like the inside of a 2 month old plaster cast... Put your damn shoes in a locker!!! You can get athletes foot standing near some of these people's feet.

12. DO NOT STARE AT PEOPLES JUNK... It makes other people uncomfortable.. trust me they already know if their stuff is big or small or has a VD or whatever.. there's no need for you to stare to make it worse.

I would like to thank everyone for their cooperation in this matter.

HAPPY LIFTING

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Funniest post I've read in a while!

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    funny shit and oh my god is that pic real?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would like to add.

13. If you are naked please do not stand there shaving in the only sink there is, In fact DO NOT SHAVE in the gym. I don't want to wash my hands in your facial hair.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    What not to do.. now how many of these infractions have u boys done!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont even change in the gym. I go to the gym with my workout clothes on and leave with them on. I rarely even get a locker, usually i just leave all of my stuff in the car, then i shower when i get home. Its disgusting to walk into a locker room and have some old ass naked guy walk right up by with and basically just stand there.

feel free to add whatever you think is necessary.. we can ratify a final version and send it to congress.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    my dad will stand naked under the dryer thingys.......god it's annoying as hell.......

Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    I dont even change in the gym. I go to the gym with my workout clothes on and leave with them on. I rarely even get a locker, usually i just leave all of my stuff in the car, then i shower when i get home. Its disgusting to walk into a locker room and have some old ass naked guy walk right up by with and basically just stand there.
    same here

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Me too, I had enough of locker rooms when I managed ballys and had to go in there I never change at the gym.

Man you guys are uptight!

Having grown up in locker rooms, I really never really cared much about them... it's a place to go in, change, shower, get out. I never look at anyone or talk to anyone (yeah so I am antisocial)

The only thing that annoys me are old gramps who spend more time in the lockers than in the gym...

Here is a sign u can print and put in the lockers

Red
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Attention!!! Naked People-old-fucker.jpg  

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Man you guys are uptight!

Having grown up in locker rooms, I really never really cared much about them... it's a place to go in, change, shower, get out. I never look at anyone or talk to anyone (yeah so I am antisocial)

The only thing that annoys me are old gramps who spend more time in the lockers than in the gym...

Here is a sign u can print and put in the lockers

Red

hahaha oh yeah. Old people walk around flapping their old wrinkly balls constantly...geezzz..for me, I get in, get out....but those old guys...man....i think sometimes they forget they r even naked....

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    14. Do not wait in line naked for the weight scale.

Do you really need to weight yourself naked ? Everyone already knows you are overweight you fat naked @#@!%$!%$!%!%$!%!%!%!$#%$#!%

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I do juping jacks naked in the locker room

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    LMFAO, i like to get a good semi going and strut around the locker room with it swinging back and forth, i also rest it on the sink when i wash my hands or shave.

jk, i dont spend any time in locker rooms except maybe to piss real quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty

I have seen a guy do push ups naked in the locker room...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate when people talk to eachother when naked. GRR!

Thread Information