boarder034 is offline Member

This goes out to the past two post! Read

Aight gentlmen, for the past week, ive seen "fear of rejection" and "dating a party chick" and theres been some conversations on how to out think women. SO heres what ive been preaching all along, ACT like you dont care...SO my gf got smashed last night iwth a bunch of older dudes...so me and my buddy hung out wiht her two bestfriends tonight, while shes out of town... SO heres the highlight of my conversation, just to proove my point..

Only True Legend (12:50:58 PM): i drank abotu 6 bears, ate some food, met up with eddie, then went with steve to livies with dana, played table tennis and watched tv, then came about 12

+16107248133 (12:52:27 PM): U hung out with dana?

Only True Legend (12:52:55 PM): yea it was me, steven and dana, over at livies...are you mad? Be Honest.

+16107248133 (12:54:17 PM): No, i just get wierd about that but rly dont worry about it
    Only True Legend (12:54:39 PM): wat you mean werid about that?

+16107248133 (12:57:06 PM): No its not a big deal sweetie dont worry, it just wierds me out that its like u and my 2 best friends, idk im wierd just forget it

Only True Legend (12:58:01 PM): did it bother you, be honest?

+16107248133 (1:00:16 PM): A little bit but not enough to make this big of a deal, but would it be wierd for u if dana & i just randomly decided lets go chill with max and eddie

Only True Legend (1:00:52 PM): idk, i trust you, its worse knowing you were high as shit with a bunch of older dudes

+16107248133 (1:02:32 PM): chad im not gonna fight over this right now

Only True Legend (1:03:13 PM): im really not angry at all? i was just responding to you, saying yea itd be werid, but last night would bother me a lot more, if you think im mad, im not...i guess ill ttyl

+16107248133 (1:05:21 PM): idk what u wanted me to do last nite its not like i couldve gone somewhere else and they were in MY house...

Only True Legend (1:05:47 PM): im really not mad, like i said last night, this morning, to dana, and you again...i wasnt mad, and im not now

+16107248133 (1:07:11 PM): K, i just hate when this shit happens
    Only True Legend (1:07:35 PM): what shit baby girl

+16107248133 (1:08:50 PM): When i get jealous, i cant stand it, cuz not im

FANNNNNTastic...the tables have turned

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    i really dont see where the tables have turned.. u kept asking her if she was mad repeatedly saying "be honest". To me it looked like u were trying too hard to make it seem like she SHOULD be mad. It woulda been better if u acted like it was nothing out of the ordinary. Just a little advice/input, not meant to be negative. Good job on chillin with her friends after she chilled with dudes tho.

slob is offline Member
    good shit man. Teach her the lessons of life

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hanging out with her friends is not cool, when she is not around.

If you have your own gf's that is fine, but this just makes u look a little stupid. if i was her i would dump you because it looks like ur either trying to get with her friends, or just being an idiot who is not mature enough for a relationship

boarder034 is offline Member
    Awww Whats wrong mizfit, guy cant have a friend thats a girl? Typical girl thing to do...ur being imature and id dump you? For playing some table tennis with my best friendd and her friends. More information on the topic...DANA (my gfs bestfriend) is hooking up with my best friend steve...so no it doesnt look like im trying to get with her friends. it looks like i went out and had a good time without her.. So no i wasnt being imature...or being Stupid mizfit...the other night she got retarted with a bunch of older guys....are you saying she was being imature too, and not ready for a relationship.

And to the kid that said i led her into telling me if she was angry. Yea i asked her to be honest champ, shes not usually the type to share any feelings at all...so you do kinda have to work it out of her...But thanks for the advice....

Oh and she did call me shortly after, and was a fregin mess, tellin me how she cant wait to be back in town for me to hang out with her, just me and her...she loves me...misses me..b lah blah blah

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034
    Awww Whats wrong mizfit, guy cant have a friend thats a girl? Typical girl thing to do...ur being imature and id dump you? For playing some table tennis with my best friendd and her friends. More information on the topic...DANA (my gfs bestfriend) is hooking up with my best friend steve...so no it doesnt look like im trying to get with her friends. it looks like i went out and had a good time without her.. So no i wasnt being imature...or being Stupid mizfit...the other night she got retarted with a bunch of older guys....are you saying she was being imature too, and not ready for a relationship.

And to the kid that said i led her into telling me if she was angry. Yea i asked her to be honest champ, shes not usually the type to share any feelings at all...so you do kinda have to work it out of her...But thanks for the advice....

Oh and she did call me shortly after, and was a fregin mess, tellin me how she cant wait to be back in town for me to hang out with her, just me and her...she loves me...misses me..b lah blah blah

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boarder034

U said they are her friends.. don't u have ur own friends who r girls.. that is what makes it childish and wrong

Mizfit is offline Banned
    so no my BF can not hang around my girlfriends if im not around.

If he wants to hang around girls that his friends thats fine, but if he is chilling with mine its just weird. He wouldn't do that..

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You people and your games, and then you wonder why the relationship crashes and burns.
    ***No source checks!!!***

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ditto.

Tho i think her being smashed with two others guys is some serious shit.

MY girlfriend getting wasted with someone else?

TWO someone elses...and MALES at that?

I'm sorry.. but most guys don't need that much invitation to stick the cock in a chick. Mutually Boozed up... in her own home and that? That's just asking for me to tell her to fuck off.

Respect our relationship and we're fine... That shit isn't respect.

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    WTF is wrong with you young people now a days. Are you for real, get a life!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I agree completely
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^ditto.

Tho i think her being smashed with two others guys is some serious shit.

MY girlfriend getting wasted with someone else?

TWO someone elses...and MALES at that?

I'm sorry.. but most guys don't need that much invitation to stick the cock in a chick. Mutually Boozed up... in her own home and that? That's just asking for me to tell her to fuck off.

Respect our relationship and we're fine... That shit isn't respect.

Thread Information