Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Just tell her to quit fuking around and shlt or get off the pot. Btw hate to burst your bubble but she's probably seeing someone and doesn't want to hurt your feelings or just doesn't want to hear it Flame away on this saying a buddy told me but it's true " if she's not fuking you, she's fuking someone else" When did men let these ho's have so much power?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Just tell her to quit fuking around and shlt or get off the pot. Btw hate to burst your bubble but she's probably seeing someone and doesn't want to hurt your feelings or just doesn't want to hear it Flame away on this saying a buddy told me but it's true " if she's not fuking you, she's fuking someone else" When did men let these ho's have so much power?

they got rights and shit, and it got all f*cked up

Just jokin... hahaha

epc512 is offline Associate Member
    the message that was sent about if she aint ****ing you then shes ****ing someone else is very true...damn hos always gotta be with someone at all times and they dont care who they hurt

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE24
    WTF some of you guys sound like a bunch damn women. Why don't you just go find a piece of ass to take your mind off of her. Damn there are sooo many woman out there and you are worried about one. Get a life and get some testicles.
    Again, no one knows what are you going through unless they been there before. This is a perfect example of someone who hasnt been there.

Its not like this chick was just a f*** or they knew each other for a month (puppy love crap). When you have true emotions tangled into the relationship its so much different.

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    WOW!!! Come on now, you are acting like this is the one and only woman out there. I do not know your situation but come on, so many women, so little time.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    WOW!!! Come on now, you are acting like this is the one and only woman out there. I do not know your situation but come on, so many women, so little time.
    I understand where you are coming from but when you meet someone, fall in love, and can see yourself growing old with that person just to have it swept out from under your feet your world gets flipped upside down.

This is so different then just bangin random chicks. Within time you will be back on your feet. I am living proof. Took me 4 months to get over it but to tell you the truth i never felt so alive in all my life now !

Good luck

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Well lets just say shes never ****ed before !!! Yes I was going to marry a virgin

Your previous post was rather rude. Give advice with respect and you'll be taken much more seriously...
    On that note, she wasnt just some girl, she was my fiance! A little bit different !

Foskamink is offline Banned
    WTF some of you guys sound like a bunch damn women. Why don't you just go find a piece of ass to take your mind off of her. Damn there are sooo many woman out there and you are worried about one. Get a life and get some testicles.
    can tell uve never had a decent relationship, more to women then ass. when ur with one for a year/s obviously they are going to mean more to you and you will worry because they are a part of you then. ur the one that needs testicles, cause it takes a real man to hold a relationship down and make it work through the bad times and a little coward to switch like the wind, can tell your motives on women.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    also, i just dont understand why everyone always jumps to "shes seeing somone else" man it must be a american thing, because where im from girls are not whores and sluts barely any. guess it comes down to population.. more population more of everything.. sucks to be so negative and not trust women i pitty the guys who are insecure and jump off like that.\

needmorestrength, suck the advice in but at the end of the day, you will more then likely trust your gut feelings that u decided sub conciously before you posted this! and i think you will try to claim her as urs! and i think you should!! dont give up on a good thang! pce out bro

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    we've all had problems like this b4...for me it really helps when you think:
    theres a reason people from your past didnt make it to your future

Guess I've made my decision.. I am making no attempt to call her.. If she ever wants it to work she'll make it work.. In the mean time, Im living for ME... starting tonight !!!!! hehehehe
    Thanks everyone!!!!

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Guess I've made my decision.. I am making no attempt to call her.. If she ever wants it to work she'll make it work.. In the mean time, Im living for ME... starting tonight !!!!! hehehehe
    Thanks everyone!!!!
    good choice bro!

Well... I sent her an email last night laying it all out for her, saying I need to move on, if things are ever ment to happen they would.. I am still happy with my decision.. Oh went out last night and this hottie thats been flirting with me was out, so we made out, going out with her tonight

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    they got rights and shit, and it got all f*cked up

Just jokin... hahaha
    I took my girls rights away.LOL. SUPRESION...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Well... I sent her an email last night laying it all out for her, saying I need to move on, if things are ever ment to happen they would.. I am still happy with my decision.. Oh went out last night and this hottie thats been flirting with me was out, so we made out, going out with her tonight
    bang her but dont get all clingy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information