Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

I love the college rule

how every guy in the dorms has to have a form of protein powder. and how a 3lb jug lasts all year, and also how they will all have protein powder yet none of them have multi vitamins, fish oils, etc etc damn posers!

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I hate how beer has carbs.

yeah dosnt that put a damper on everything
    how youuu doin

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    how every guy in the dorms has to have a form of protein powder. and how a 3lb jug lasts all year, and also how they will all have protein powder yet none of them have multi vitamins, fish oils, etc etc damn posers!
    goddamn wannabe's
    and they're the same guys that go to the gym...in a damn wife beater showing off their 12.5" arms throwing up an unsafe amount of weight thinkin they're all badass...check your f'in ego at the door buddy you aint shit
    oh and i love it when i hear them say "yo i take like 5 cytogainer shakes a day bro...im gonna get huuuge". And the best is they allllllllways ask "yo what supplements are you takin bro?" The best reply-"I dunno whats your diet like?" then walk away!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHH i f'in hate wannabe's

ok im dun

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    mmmmmm beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    goddamn wannabe's
    and they're the same guys that go to the gym...in a damn wife beater showing off their 12.5" arms throwing up an unsafe amount of weight thinkin they're all badass...check your f'in ego at the door buddy you aint shit
    oh and i love it when i hear them say "yo i take like 5 cytogainer shakes a day bro...im gonna get huuuge". And the best is they allllllllways ask "yo what supplements are you takin bro?" The best reply-"I dunno whats your diet like?" then walk away!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHH i f'in hate wannabe's

ok im dun

hahaha so true.

That actually reminds me of one of my friends, well, semi friend...hahaha

lol, that was a good laugh

chest6 is offline Banned
    Everytime i run out of protein btwn shipments i always go to my roommates room and grab his. He's like "Well, i probably wont use it again until like March..so until then, take all u want"

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Everytime i run out of protein btwn shipments i always go to my roommates room and grab his. He's like "Well, i probably wont use it again until like March..so until then, take all u want"
    I like how girls think you can make a protein shake taste however you want, as if I can make it strawberry one day and chocolate the next. My roomie says to me BBIINNNOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE can you make me a protein shake after my soccer game, I want it chocolate.

I tell her alright whatever Ill make you one, then she tells me she doesnt want a nasty flavour it has to be good.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I like how girls think you can make a protein shake taste however you want, as if I can make it strawberry one day and chocolate the next. My roomie says to me BBIINNNOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE can you make me a protein shake after my soccer game, I want it chocolate.

I tell her alright whatever Ill make you one, then she tells me she doesnt want a nasty flavour it has to be good.

ROFL Ive never had someone want me to make me a different flavor. People are always like "What flavor is it this time?" As if it would be different. All the girls at my work this summer would always ask. I'd always say same old same old. Theyre like is it still Berry!?!?! I want some! I should start saying i can change the flavor

i also love how as they drink them they think they are growing into arnold

JamieStyles is offline Junior Member
    you forgot to add how everyone has a tub of gnc creatine

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    I love how they act like it taste like crap to feel like a tough guy. I tasted it, and its not that bad.

nah most protein powders now a days taste awesome

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    ummm... i don't have fish oils and multi's... am i a poser? cuz i thought i wasn't... but... i guess i could be???

lowt is offline New Member
    but its a magic 3lb tub of protein!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate running out of dextrose at a different time as my protein powder.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Yesterday, I saw a guy eating a protein bar and drinking a whey shake in between his 1 rep bench sets. He crusied around the gym like he was a monster in his levi blue jeans and construction boots. I actually thought about trying to hurt him.

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Yesterday, I saw a guy eating a protein bar and drinking a whey shake in between his 1 rep bench sets. He crusied around the gym like he was a monster in his levi blue jeans and construction boots. I actually thought about trying to hurt him.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tie his boot laces together!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im in college and I go through 5lbs of protien powder in about a month in a half tops

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I like how all my friends want me to help them get back into shape. So they ask what supplements to take and what workout. Then after I havent seen them in the gym for awhile I ask them if they still have all the supplements they bought and if I can buy it off them. I usually get it pretty cheap.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    hahaha carbs and empty calories!!!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    how every guy in the dorms has to have a form of protein powder. and how a 3lb jug lasts all year, and also how they will all have protein powder yet none of them have multi vitamins, fish oils, etc etc damn posers! :lol:
    my grade 11 days in school were filled of this! even tho i worked hard 4-5 days a week, i was still a complete novice even tho i still am a noob now but still!! i got the damn vitamins!! and the C! and the creatine!! no longer a poser woohoo

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Bino i want nana!

donveto is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    I like how all my friends want me to help them get back into shape. So they ask what supplements to take and what workout. Then after I havent seen them in the gym for awhile I ask them if they still have all the supplements they bought and if I can buy it off them. I usually get it pretty cheap.

I love doing this - I take the guys to GNC or Vitamin world and make a list and get prices- then I tell them how much I can get them for (all sports nutrition plus 25%) they buy from me. Then like a month later I buy it back for like half price...

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    haha this shit is so true its funny. i love the "what u taking man" comments. im always like **** what im taking how are you eating? cuz i guarantee thats the prob. people dont understand its not the supps. thats another reason no one knows im juicin cuz they would just have the attitude "oh well ur juicin so thats why you're as big as you are" its like no dude f* that its ALOT more than jus the juice.

oh and for Johnny To Small, i was lifting back home one day and our gym has a bar where u can get shakes etc. and therewas this FAT kid in there who i think did 6 solid sets of flat bench while i did an entire back workout and i saw him go to the bar and order/drink 3!!!!!!! mass gainer shakes........im like WTF i guess some people dont realise moderation lol

I never ask peopl what they take anymore because I finnaly relised thats its 75%diet. Now if I see a guy who is either bigger than me or really cut I might ask what thier diet is like.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I never ask peopl what they take anymore because I finnaly relised thats its 75%diet. Now if I see a guy who is either bigger than me or really cut I might ask what thier diet is like.
    agreed, i ask this quite a bit

and the other day I was at wall mart and this guy looked like he was in a heavy cycle of anadrol or what ever else makes you hold water bad. Anyway I walked past him and didnt stop but as I walked past I said enanthate anadrol. He looked at me as I didnt stop walkin away and he said nope thats not it. I dont do that ever but I thought it would be funny

and the other day I was at wall mart and this guy looked like he was in a heavy cycle of anadrol or what ever else makes you hold water bad. Anyway I walked past him and didnt stop but as I walked past I said enanthate anadrol. He looked at me as I didnt stop walkin away and he said nope thats not it. I dont do that ever but I thought it would be funny
    LOL awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    oh and for Johnny To Small, i was lifting back home one day and our gym has a bar where u can get shakes etc. and therewas this FAT kid in there who i think did 6 solid sets of flat bench while i did an entire back workout and i saw him go to the bar and order/drink 3!!!!!!! mass gainer shakes........im like WTF i guess some people dont realise moderation lol

Edited

wow.....if i ever sold shit i wouldnt sell to people like that. they're the ones thatll get u caught ****in morons.

Edited

Edited
    Not to flame you bro, but thats an a$$hole thing to do to someone that obviously is ignorant.

schmidty i jus pmed u

Not to flame you bro, but thats an a$$hole thing to do to someone that obviously is ignorant.
    Edited

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    schmidty i jus pmed u
    I didnt get it yet

Edited.
    I know. Im no angle either, and I've been on both sides of the fence more than once. That's why I have a wife: to beat the dirty out of me.

I know. Im no angle either, and I've been on both sides of the fence more than once. That's why I have a wife: to beat the dirty out of me.
    HOLY SHIT. That was not the response I was expecting...LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information