needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Ever just say F it???

one of my classes were cancelled today, so I said screw the others, im having a day to my self... didnt go to work either, having a drink, re flipping laxing lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah..thats my problem

I've been saying F it like everyday lately

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    Man sometimes you need that especially when you are in school. With all the homework you can get so freakin busy. Somedays you just need to say F it and do something fun, blow some steam off.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Yeah..thats my problem

You and me both.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I've been doing that all semester.. Now with exams next week, I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't have said F it everyday

Yeah..thats my problem

Me too, but who cares!? F it!
    -XL

jing jai

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i cant seem to get motivated either....been too busy w work-then I'm too tired to do anything but sleep.AHHH EFF IT

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    I've been doing that all semester.. Now with exams next week, I'm kinda thinking I shouldn't have said F it everyday
    yep..same. I looked at my syllabus the other day for one of my classes and the next exam was December 1. I was like.."oh thats so far away" I got til today and realized..oh shit..tomorrow is december 1st

im in the same boat fellas and like chest said, now that exams are here im screwed

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    yup i get those to many and i say f it to alote of ppl now

needsmorestrength u seem to be going through a realy bad time u can pm if u ever need to tall

I was half way through my most recent cycle when this school semester started so I was so focused on working out... It was fun going into school everyday as the jackedest mofo, but now I'm going to pay for it with my grades

I was half way through my most recent cycle when this school semester started so I was so focused on working out... It was fun going into school everyday as the jackedest mofo, but now I'm going to pay for it with my grades
    yea i can tell...is that even a word

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    All the time.

I have a really hard time being motivated for school, or work.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Nope, never i have too many responsibilities, too many families count on me to earn $$$ in order to take care of thier families, my mom and dad are in homes which cost alot of money..

jk... F it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    yea i can tell...is that even a word
    It is now

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks God I am so laid back, not sure why I am so mellow. My house could be on fire and I can lose my job and I would be like "its all cool man" Its nice though to be stress free. I have many obstacles in life its just how one handles them.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    one of my classes were cancelled today, so I said screw the others, im having a day to my self... didnt go to work either, having a drink, re flipping laxing lol
    Are you serious??? I hold the company record for most "sick" days this year alone...LOL

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    we got snowed out today and tomorrow... so i'm sitting here studyin at home. exams start on sunday.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    we got snowed out today and tomorrow... so i'm sitting here studyin at home. exams start on sunday.
    Yeah, I got finals next week too. That's gonna blow.

My exams start next Thursday.. I need to do well on them in order to pass most of my classes!!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    hahaha I say F it too much I think....thats what my teachers are going to say when it comes to my grades

chest6 is offline Banned
    Im gonna get it in gear and start studying for finals...

(pause)

hand movements for beats

NOT!

SpartanStrength is offline Associate Member
    i had to get in on this thread...I been sayin F it alot as the semester comes to a close..this week was THE MOST EXHAUSTING week of the year. I finished a 21page paper on wednesday (started it monday).. had a 40 min group presentation today, followed by 4 classes, and then work until now. this saturday im gunna say F IT and get retartedly drunk

chest6 is offline Banned
    yeah... i work 34 hours next week when exams are...thatll be interesting.

I just did a 10 minute speech too. I made it over American fat ****s and diet tho so it was so easy to just sit there and ramble

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Are you serious??? I hold the company record for most "sick" days this year alone...LOL
    Why doesnt that suprise me?? LOL.... as for everyone else.... GET to class!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Im gonna get it in gear and start studying for finals...

(pause)

hand movements for beats

NOT!

I laughed out loud on that one

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I'm sayin F it right now by reading these forums instead of writing a paper

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Ah yes...university. The numero uno place where you actually pay to rip yourself off. It's like buying and maintaining a gym membership and then not going to the gym. Stop procrastinating - get to class you slackers!!

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Life is f*cked up I will tell you that much. Saying F it isnt good or bad, it depends on the person and the situation, because when I say F it Im not gonna eat the cupcake other people are saying F it Im not gonna go to the gym today.

I think will power is the greatest thing in the world, it can give you WHATEVER you want and that is the ****ing truth my friends. But you also cant get caught up in your own will power, priding yourself on being so strong that you dont need anyone else or anything else except for you and your will. So say F it when you need to, but dont ever be afraid to say F it to your previous "F it." What I mean is say you decide im not gonna workout, then you realize no F THAT I am. And I dont even mean for this to be based solely on working out, there are many aspects of life that Im sure we all enjoy equally well. But just dont ever give something up because of someone else or something else...dont say F it just because you went to get your gym pass and couldnt find it for 10min, then when you did you tried lacing up your shoes and tore one of them. Dont let things ever stand in your way.

And ya this is long winded and I dunno where Im going exactly but I find myself pissed off lately, I made many mistakes and its best if other people can learn from them at least.

Let me say this, if you ever feel a certain way or believe something than stick to it, do you wanna know why. Because what YOU feel and what YOU believe MATTERS. And you will never be successful or make successful change until you realize this. So guys, if its work or somethin than whatever, but please dont ever say F it to something you love, it will never make you happy in the long run.

For the longest time I have been told I have the greatest will power, by my friends and who ever. Since I was young I always thought to myself...what will actually make me happy? For example, will eating this cookie make me happy, or perhaps a better way to phrase it...will it make me happier than how I feel when Im not fat and I look in the mirror and feel great.
    When I look back in 10 years will I be happy I skipped that one hour lecture in second year, or will I be happier I went and now have a great job? Always ask yourselves these questions, because its not just these little moments alone, its the addition of all of them thats going to matter to you later on.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I think it is ok to take a day to yourself when you need it. Hard part is not turning that one day into two, three, four or a whole week.
    ***No source checks!!!***

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    hmm i been sayin f it all semester at school and work. but my teachs love me so i get away with it

Foskamink is offline Banned
    not like its really relevant but lets take carlos for example. if u could be a engineer and rich but small and shrimpy, or if you could be average wealth and jacked like a mofo in national quals! i know what id pick luckily for him he has both! but some people dont! be glad u got one!

Thread Information