BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member

Damn it's hard....

For quite a long time now I've enjoyed being divorced and alone. Being able to just focus on my training and my kids. Well for the past couple of months I've tried entering the dating game.....bars and clubs just aren't my thing but I go with friends. Anyways I've met a few women, but those that don't run upon finding out I'm a single full time daddy, the others are turned off from the fact that I'm heavilly into working out and competing, being accused of being "one of those" muscleheads. LMAO!!!! At least I have a couple of friends with "benefits"...but even that gets old after awhile. Anyways just a rant...I'm heading off to bed. Nite folks.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Awwww that sucks bro.... I hear what you are saying though.. Hold out the right one will come along

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    LMAO!!! The right one...yeah I know the saying. Just funny how women run faster than men do when they meet someone that's a full time parent. LOL

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    LMAO!!! The right one...yeah I know the saying. Just funny how women run faster than men do when they meet someone that's a full time parent. LOL
    thats odd.. but I cant say I have ever been in that position.. the right one will accept the fact you have a child.. or ten LOL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    For quite a long time now I've enjoyed being divorced and alone. Being able to just focus on my training and my kids. Well for the past couple of months I've tried entering the dating game.....bars and clubs just aren't my thing but I go with friends. Anyways I've met a few women, but those that don't run upon finding out I'm a single full time daddy, the others are turned off from the fact that I'm heavilly into working out and competing, being accused of being "one of those" muscleheads. LMAO!!!! At least I have a couple of friends with "benefits"...but even that gets old after awhile. Anyways just a rant...I'm heading off to bed. Nite folks.
    Man, the women should respect you for being a single Dad. If they turn and run they're not the type you should be with anyway so no lose.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information