Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bigfish is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJOR25
    Then get u an American Bulldog.....
    Good with kids,
    Good with family,
    mean as hell to intruders, and guard dog at nite time..

You don't have to juice....they already get huge....around 120-150 lbs. and more..
    Got one. 3 years old and is around 110 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Yo check out this site, my friends pit is called paycheck. They have sick a$$ pits at this place. http://www.devilsdenpitbulls.com/
    That's what I'm talking about. Those are some damn good looking dogs (razors edge). Now be honest when you first sawe them did you think they were juicing or not. That's all I wanted to know.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    yessss...thats the site i was lookin for...thats were my bro bought his pit from..
    Yeah man!! I personally think these guys have some of the best pits around.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    That's what I'm talking about. Those are some damn good looking dogs (razors edge). Now be honest when you first sawe them did you think they were juicing or not. That's all I wanted to know.
    Razors edge is a bada$$ dog.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i'll ask my bro later when i talk to him if that guy from devils den ever juiced his dog...

Yeah I personally think razors edge bloodline is ten times better looking than gottiline. Are tou trying to imply something with $$$$$. I know there expensive. It says fron 2000 to 4000 to 5000 dollars.

Yeah I personally think razors edge bloodline is ten times better looking than gottiline. Are tou trying to imply something with $$$$$. I know there expensive. It says fron 2000 to 4000 to 5000 dollars.
    No man, i'm just using the $$ so the words don't get blocked out. I doubt those guys juice up their dogs, my friend would have told me if they did because he studs out his dog paycheck and he never mentioned it to me. Could be though, you never know. I think they are just strong bloodlines.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Now that's a good fvcking looking dog. Looks clean as hell, not like some ghetto pit.
    From Tx??? Hell pm me bro...I personally own a couple of pits and work with a foundation in S.A. that rescues pits from neglective owners and pounds that uthinize pits instead of adopting them out...only thing is to adopt one ya have to go through a screening process to ensure they go to a good home...cheap and ya help save a pits life.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    I LOVE THAT DOG! im not a dog person but that is one dog i think is bad ass. i've never seen one in person but i love their appearance. never knew what they were till u posted thx beast. do you know anything about the bread? are they generally good pets?
    They are super pets. They love attention and cuddles and like to play. They do play rough so not good with little kids really, although that would epend on how you train and play with them. I like to wrestle and mess about with monkey and he nips me pretty hard but not breaking the skin. He sleeps in the same bed as my step son every night. These dogs are not ideal if you want a dog that is energetic and runs about as they are quite lazy. Sometimes they have "hot laps" which is a breed specific quirk that makes them go into a frenzy and run head first into things. It is very funny but not so good when they run into an old womans leg (like monkey did)!!! They are pretty cool with other dogs and cats if socialized properly but it is not advisable to have two males left alone as they will probably fight. They do not make good guard dogs as they lack obedience and can be easily befriended by intruders. Because they are so trusting it leads to many in the UK being "dognapped" and ransomed back to owners or used to dog fight with.

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Got one. 3 years old and is around 110 pounds.
    Mine is 125 lbs...

Now im jealous. Mines from pickett.pride kennels; he's off of Mad max x Mickey

Snrf is offline Banned
    man on that devils den site they've taken off WAY too much ear, they look retarded

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    delete.
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-07-2006 at 09:30 AM.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I'm really big into pitbulls and I'm always looking at pitbulls on websites. I've been thinking about getting a pitbull from a breeder on the net and was wondering what you guys think about the pits on the net. I'm in Tx and most of these breeders are in california. To me these pits just seem way bigger than normal, like 18 inches and 85 to 100 pounds. I've seen some huge pits in Tx but many times the guy would just tell me if they were juicing the dog or not after I told them I have. I don't really care if they do or not because of the obvious but just wondering. I think that people are more into pits in cali than tx so obviously better breeding and better looking population. In particular the "gotti" and "razors edge" bloodlines to be more specific. Lucabratzi would love to hear your opinion. By the way most pups start at $2500 (not a typo), and I would rather pay a cheaper price if they are just jucing the dog anyway.

dude, Im big into pittys too, I know a few really good breeders here... some of them get about as big as your sayin...

if you have a link to yer site, PM me with it, Id like to see what your lookin at.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    Rottweiler more better
    giant rotts dot com
    yup my aunt has a rotty on her horse farm, beautiful dog, not this big though. those are pretty spiffy lookin dogs!

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    They are super pets. They love attention and cuddles and like to play. They do play rough so not good with little kids really, although that would epend on how you train and play with them. I like to wrestle and mess about with monkey and he nips me pretty hard but not breaking the skin. He sleeps in the same bed as my step son every night. These dogs are not ideal if you want a dog that is energetic and runs about as they are quite lazy. Sometimes they have "hot laps" which is a breed specific quirk that makes them go into a frenzy and run head first into things. It is very funny but not so good when they run into an old womans leg (like monkey did)!!! They are pretty cool with other dogs and cats if socialized properly but it is not advisable to have two males left alone as they will probably fight. They do not make good guard dogs as they lack obedience and can be easily befriended by intruders. Because they are so trusting it leads to many in the UK being "dognapped" and ransomed back to owners or used to dog fight with.
    TOP DOGS..i have had a few in my time,Penny, brindle an white bitch from rescue center.. Olive, white bicth,show dog,(father was Kilacabars rolling thunder.had 2 litters,kept a male called buster,started chasin his tale at 4 months old,to the point his paws were bleeding.had to be put down,nothin could stop him, zinc def in the brain vet said even chopping off the tail wouldnt help ,once they do it for hours an hours it never stops.broke my heart.then that brings us to the firery red an white bitch called FLO, typical red head,loved trouble bless her...all characters in there own way.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Breeding fighting dogs..giving them steroids is pretty dumb IMO. Im more into dogs that would never harm a fly

golden retrievers can be pretty nasty dogs actually..but they are also really good with kids and family same as with pitbulls

whtalooker is offline New Member
    i am a malamute man myself. can't go wrong with a pack dog

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    this is a pic of my kitty which is her name.I would love to have a dog also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls on the net steroids or not-saturday-night-fun-003.jpg  

Snrf is offline Banned
    well if everyone is showing off their pets

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    i got a friend here tha tbred the original greyline pits. never juiced but absolutely muscle bound. been bred to guarantee size and shape. he lives around the corner from me so let me know if you wanna call him. you can look up blue star kennels and let him know jesse referred you. if you look on his page at the ancestry, you can see the dogs getting bigger over that last decade and a half.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls on the net steroids or not-alandmal.jpg   Pitbulls on the net steroids or not-grand%2520fuba10.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    well if everyone is showing off their pets

That has to be the cutest pic of a puppy i have ever seen. Nice pits Violator!

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    thanks stylez. they belong to a buddy of mine. the younger on with my son and his friend is only about 7months old. the bigger dog wsa 8 years old in the pic. very well bred dogs if theyre living so many years and still in good health...

Quote Originally Posted by violator1
    thanks stylez. they belong to a buddy of mine. the younger on with my son and his friend is only about 7months old. the bigger dog wsa 8 years old in the pic. very well bred dogs if theyre living so many years and still in good health...
    Yeah man, the older one really has nice color and looks nice and stocky.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Anyone who gives steroids to animals that are not given by a US vet is a pile of shit and id love to get my ****ing hands on somone abusing and animal like that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information