Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigfish is offline Associate Member

Pitbulls on the net steroids or not

I'm really big into pitbulls and I'm always looking at pitbulls on websites. I've been thinking about getting a pitbull from a breeder on the net and was wondering what you guys think about the pits on the net. I'm in Tx and most of these breeders are in california. To me these pits just seem way bigger than normal, like 18 inches and 85 to 100 pounds. I've seen some huge pits in Tx but many times the guy would just tell me if they were juicing the dog or not after I told them I have. I don't really care if they do or not because of the obvious but just wondering. I think that people are more into pits in cali than tx so obviously better breeding and better looking population. In particular the "gotti" and "razors edge" bloodlines to be more specific. Lucabratzi would love to hear your opinion. By the way most pups start at $2500 (not a typo), and I would rather pay a cheaper price if they are just jucing the dog anyway.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't know the breeders from dog fans ...don't get one from em.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Rottweiler more better
    giant rotts dot com

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    MORE BETTER. BTW I would go for the juiced up dog

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I mean who wants to share their sauce with their dog anyway

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I think it is a little cruel to give dogs drugs. We make our own choices about what we do to our bodies but nobody should be shooting dogs full of gear it is pointless and cruel. I am the proud owner of an English Bull terrier BTW.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Adopt a dog from the local shelter. They are helpless and aren't bred to make money. With all the dogs that don't have homes, people really shouldn't be breeding dogs for profit.

well said hog, we rescued our dog. we found him on an internet forum for resuing that specific breed.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I had a great dane that got an intestinal parasite real bad I almost lost him. He was so skinny that the vet put him on some sort of steroid while he was still sick. Brought him back to life and he was massive after that. He wieght over 200 lbs by the time the treatments ended.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think the guy i got it from juiced his dogs, i cant find the link right now for my dogs parents but they were big pits..when there breeding the dogs they breed the most muscular/how they want the next breed to look...i know alot of people do juice there dog which i dont agree with, and they usually juice them to fight them which that is a whole other story, but i dont think his are...

its super rocco...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    well said hog, we rescued our dog. we found him on an internet forum for resuing that specific breed.
    I just don't get why people would pay thousands of dollars for a dog when they can get one for cheaper at a shelter that is desperate for a home. Not to say that dogs who are bred for profit don't deserve a home, it's just if people keep buying them, breeders will keep breeding more, and more dogs will be left homeless. When a breeder doesn't like a dog that they bred, such as the runt, they often abandon them, which leads to more stray domestic animals fending for themselves.

Sorry for the rant, I just love animals.

Very nice dog Luca!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I personally like pure breed dogs myself I like the way they look. But I also have adopted dogs too. I have had better luck with pure breds and there temperments. However it takes a lot of time to train a dog so if someone isnt ready for a dog they should not have them because they think they are cute or cool looking or what ever. When I train a new dog its pretty much hands on every day all day for a good 6-8 months to get them halfway descent for common commands, house breaking, and bird hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Very nice dog Luca!
    thanks...i know what u mean too about the whole buyin from a breeder issue..but when people want the best of something (my brother) then they pay money to get the best bred dog...and its still a hit or miss cause we got a rotty from a breader and the thing had serious mental issues eventually we had to put it down cause it got to dangerous to have 160+lb dog snappin at u out of no were...

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    I think it is a little cruel to give dogs drugs. We make our own choices about what we do to our bodies but nobody should be shooting dogs full of gear it is pointless and cruel. I am the proud owner of an English Bull terrier BTW.
    I agree completely. Well said Beast.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    Rottweiler more better
    giant rotts dot com

here here! Great dogs...sweet hearts

pic of my dog "monkey"

MAJOR25 is offline Member
    Dogs can get big if you work them out.....walk your dog every day, feed them right, maybe weights....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls on the net steroids or not-debo-.jpg  

I think close to no one understood my question. I'm simpply wondering if the pitbulls I see on the internet are that big/muscular because of breeding or is it because of steroids . it's not common to see pits (that are 100% pit) in texas look like that. I have no interest in giving a pet juice just saying I would rather not pay that amount for a dog if they are simply juicing it to get it that big (reread my post), but i also feel I can't look down on people who do juice their dogs because I juice myself. However I do understand your opinion perfect beast. Also I feel as though me buying a dog from a breeder does not increase the population of dogs who don't have homes. You bet your ass if I actually paid that much for a dog (which too be honest I would if knew my dog would look like super rocco or other pits I've seen on the net) it would be well taken care of for the rest of it's life. It's just like buying a new car when any of us could simply find a used car that just as good and reliable.

pic of my dog "monkey"
    That's a good looking dog. I heard those guys don't take no shit from other dogs more so than pits.

It would be cheaper to do it your self...do the math.
    a reagular pit cost around ($300-$500)$450 + gear=$650.00
    instead of $2500.00
    Use your own judgment..

Sorry not going to juice my pet, just saying I can't judge people who do.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Breeding fighting dogs..giving them steroids is pretty dumb IMO. Im more into dogs that would never harm a fly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pitbulls on the net steroids or not-11-08-2005-12%3B50%3B45am.jpg  

aaww nice pics chest. I love nice dogs. I wish people were more like dogs!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    me too....when im home both of them follow me everywhere. During thanksgiving break they were like attached to me at the hip cuz they didnt want me to leave again

+ they wake me up every morning

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Breeding fighting dogs..giving them steroids is pretty dumb IMO. Im more into dogs that would never harm a fly
    I like the look of pits and other bully breeds which is what I would say the majority of people who own them also own them for. Can't say that I want my dog to hurt anyone besides intruders.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    its super rocco...
    hahaha thats awesome, how old is it?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    I like the look of pits and other bully breeds which is what I would say the majority of people who own them also own them for. Can't say that I want my dog to hurt anyone besides intruders.

Then get u an American Bulldog.....
    Good with kids,
    Good with family,
    mean as hell to intruders, and guard dog at nite time..

You don't have to juice....they already get huge....around 120-150 lbs. and more..

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    its super rocco...
    Now that's a good fvcking looking dog. Looks clean as hell, not like some ghetto pit.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Yo check out this site, my friends pit is called paycheck. They have sick a$$ pits at this place. http://www.devilsdenpitbulls.com/

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    me too....when im home both of them follow me everywhere. During thanksgiving break they were like attached to me at the hip cuz they didnt want me to leave again

+ they wake me up every morning
    dont lie big J i know u got one of those gay lil purses with a Paris Hilton dog u carry around campus dont ya..?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    pic of my dog "monkey"
    I LOVE THAT DOG! im not a dog person but that is one dog i think is bad ass. i've never seen one in person but i love their appearance. never knew what they were till u posted thx beast. do you know anything about the bread? are they generally good pets?

Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    hahaha thats awesome, how old is it?
    in that pic he was about 7 months...from what my bro says he gained alot of muslce...

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Yo check out this site, my friends pit is called paycheck. They have sick a$$ pits at this place. http://www.devilsdenpitbulls.com/
    yessss...thats the site i was lookin for...thats were my bro bought his pit from..

Foskamink is offline Banned
    looking at collecting a new bull terrier in 2 weeks when they are old enough! anyone tell me how good of a dog they are for protective and friendly

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    SHELTER all the way mutts are best anyways live longer

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    looking at collecting a new bull terrier in 2 weeks when they are old enough! anyone tell me how good of a dog they are for protective and friendly
    Very good dogs I have one and my ex has one and my family has 3 but very hard headed. If you are not experianced in training or are firm enough not for you and not for a first time dog owner. Socialization is key(as with any dog) Also use the alpha male system of disipline dont hit them.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    I have a 7 month old female bull terrier and shes the greatest...kicks my sister 1yo 105lbs dobby's ass

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    Adopt a dog from the local shelter. They are helpless and aren't bred to make money. With all the dogs that don't have homes, people really shouldn't be breeding dogs for profit.

I agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information