LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Girl and I got in a Fight

So the gf and I got in a fight. Basically she's driving (I don't have a license yet cause I'm lazy). She's late to work and taking me home. She has not been really affectionate towards me lately and she's been really busy helping her friend who got kicked out of her house and stuff. I had asked if if maybe she could come over tonight for a little and she said yes. I asked if we could make love, since we haven't for a while. She said no. Now given, she ran out of pills and hasn't got anymore and our last condom broke and she had to use Plan B. Another thing, it doesn't seem like she's taking much initiative to get more pills, but again, she is a procrastinator and so am I. Now back to the car ride. She brought up the Plan B and everything so I suggested condoms. She said no again. Then I ask if we can just fool around and she's like well you didn't say that. So we go back and forth and we get to my house. It's quiet so I break the silence. I tell her that I know she's busy but I also know that she could make time for just her and I. Then she goes off saying what about my friend, etc. I say she can stay at your house for like an hour, then she says she doesn't like being there alone. I tell her to drop her off at the mall for like an hour and give her some money or something. Then she gets all sarcastic and crap. Then she goes, "Well I'm late to work are you going to kiss me or not?" But in a very mean and uncaring way. And I'm just thinking wtf, I know your late, but you could be nicer. So I just got angry and left without kissing her. That has never happened, even through our other fights we would always kiss after an argument even if still angry. It just really ticked me the wrong way how she said it. We've been together for a year and a half and I'm hoping this is just an awkward time in our relationship. What do you guys think?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    probably better get a license

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    She probably is getting pissed because she may feel like she is taking the male roll in driving ur ass around all the time...You can play the tough guy or sincer guy here

Tough- reverse the roll and start acting like you don't have time for her....start spending time with one of your friends alot

or invite her friend over and maybe cook dinner and get to understand her situation...make it seem like you care about her friend

what you do depends on the type of girl you have

all IMO

worst case.....ur gf is probably bumping donuts

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    probably better get a license
    Ditto! No girl wants to drive around a guy ALL the time and she's probably upset to that she had to take the Plan B and all that, that kinda stuff affects women differently than men. She might not SAY that, but she's probably having all kinds of feelings. Try to be sensitive.

I am being sensitive. I haven't really said much for about a month and let her do her own thing. But I'm starting to get aggravated. Also, I am friends with her friend as well, she's a nice girl and everything, I just wish she'd take some time to spend with me ya know. And the license thing, ya i know, I'm saving up for a car right now and I don't make enough to save up for a car and pay for insurance when I don't have a car to use it on...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    How do you get to the gym is the real problem here

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    I am being sensitive. I haven't really said much for about a month and let her do her own thing. But I'm starting to get aggravated. Also, I am friends with her friend as well, she's a nice girl and everything, I just wish she'd take some time to spend with me ya know. And the license thing, ya i know, I'm saving up for a car right now and I don't make enough to save up for a car and pay for insurance when I don't have a car to use it on...
    Sounds like your both stressed out, you should take a step back from each other.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your license.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    So the gf and I got in a fight. Basically she's driving (I don't have a license yet cause I'm lazy). She's late to work and taking me home. She has not been really affectionate towards me lately and she's been really busy helping her friend who got kicked out of her house and stuff. I had asked if if maybe she could come over tonight for a little and she said yes. I asked if we could make love, since we haven't for a while. She said no. Now given, she ran out of pills and hasn't got anymore and our last condom broke and she had to use Plan B. Another thing, it doesn't seem like she's taking much initiative to get more pills, but again, she is a procrastinator and so am I. Now back to the car ride. She brought up the Plan B and everything so I suggested condoms. She said no again. Then I ask if we can just fool around and she's like well you didn't say that. So we go back and forth and we get to my house. It's quiet so I break the silence. I tell her that I know she's busy but I also know that she could make time for just her and I. Then she goes off saying what about my friend, etc. I say she can stay at your house for like an hour, then she says she doesn't like being there alone. I tell her to drop her off at the mall for like an hour and give her some money or something. Then she gets all sarcastic and crap. Then she goes, "Well I'm late to work are you going to kiss me or not?" But in a very mean and uncaring way. And I'm just thinking wtf, I know your late, but you could be nicer. So I just got angry and left without kissing her. That has never happened, even through our other fights we would always kiss after an argument even if still angry. It just really ticked me the wrong way how she said it. We've been together for a year and a half and I'm hoping this is just an awkward time in our relationship. What do you guys think?

Translastion for the words above:

"I am growing tired of being around you, you don't even have a ****ing drivers license and you are a loser and i don't know how to tell you straight up so i will slowly distance myself from you, and no i will not sleep with you".
    ***No source checks!!!***

starkeX is offline Junior Member
    maybe you just suck.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja

"I am growing tired of being around you, you don't even have a ****ing drivers license and you are a loser and i don't know how to tell you straight up so i will slowly distance myself from you, and no i will not sleep with you".
    :

What an asshole....I love it

boarder034 is offline Member

Dont do that to a guy, hes just asking for advice, and he didnt deserve that...

On another note, i was in the same position, my car was in the shop my girl had to give me a ride alot, and it does get agrivating for them, a car means freedom...and for that same reason ur pulling a little bit of her freedoms away, maybe after a year and half, all the problems are just boil up, and thats just something thats bothering her. Now i say this not knowing the full situation, so if im completly wrong i apologize...

My Suggestion: THink of it this way, You bust your ass to stay together, you loose her, you feel like shit, you piss and moan at your friends about her.

OR

GO hang with your friends, let her get her shit together, have a good time with your friends, if she calls it off, w/e ur out havin a good time it wont effect you. BUt eventually shes gonna get sick of takin care of her friend and miss you while your out havin fun with your buddies....

Goodluck!

chest6 is offline Banned
    get your license....think about it. Carting people around all the time is annoying

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Like the other people said you gotta get your license. Now with me, I have this one girl friend who doesnt have her license and I have to drive her anytime we go out or do anything and drop her back home etc. I dont even have my own car and have to take my rents which blows. Now if she could drive sometimes it would be so much better, and well what makes it worse about YOU is that you say you dont have it because your lazy. If I had to drive a chick around all the time because she was merely TOO LAZY to get a license than it shows she just doesnt care that I HAVE to drive her everywhere and I would be right mad. So take some damn initiative and get your license and make t hings 50/50 like they should be in any good relationship and things should turn around.

Alright I'll get my license... But then I'll have to pay insurance, and soon pay half of my life insurance (since work hasn't kicked in yet) and then I'll be broke... I hope I get this job at the bank... Oh, and I walk to the gym... It's like 10-15 minutes away and that's my cardio, besides work which I walk 6-8 miles every time...

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    besides work which I walk 6-8 miles every time...
    Damn Dude!

Foskamink is offline Banned
    lay off the sex, let her come to u for it

I don't mean my work is 6-8 miles away, lol, I mean during my time at work I walk 6-8 miles... Lol

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    How old are you?

Imo, youre going to get "the talk" here real soon.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Imo, youre going to get "the talk" here real soon.
    The famous "It's not, it's me" talk.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing to do with the driving man... the plan b got her mind busy...gotta remembre that women have a biological drive to try to reproduce (even though most supress it well). That being said... to use plan b or any other type of after the fact pregnancy prevention...it jacks with their heads alot. And even if she isn't the type to want kids...then she might have just been scared because of the near miss. Also, She might see you in a different light if you were less than understanding or handled that situation weird.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    nothing to do with the driving man... the plan b got her mind busy...gotta remembre that women have a biological drive to try to reproduce (even though most supress it well). That being said... to use plan b or any other type of after the fact pregnancy prevention...it jacks with their heads alot. And even if she isn't the type to want kids...then she might have just been scared because of the near miss. Also, She might see you in a different light if you were less than understanding or handled that situation weird.
    zimmy what a ladies man!

K.Biz is offline Banned

yup completly true

you dont have your license because your lazy? cmon bro what kind of load of bull is that? wait till this girl drops ur ass and then u try to get another girl.. and ask her out on a date but cant pick her up. get your damn license.

if your to lazy to get your license whos to say your not lazy about your relationship. chicks dont lie lazy guys man. you look like a fool, and a loser if ur pullin ish like that.

Thread Information