zimmy is offline Anabolic Member

"I can't work out...it's too hard at my size"

So this dude was talking to me bout bjj cus he heard i do it... he starts saying he'd love to get into it but he can't cus he can't work out at his size (maybe 300 lbs). He tells me that I woudln't understand how hard it is to be that heavy and try to do anything to loose weight and that it's genentic. LOL... Sorry... had to post it...cus i found it funny telling me that.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    didnt you use to be like 350

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy
    So this dude was talking to me bout bjj cus he heard i do it... he starts saying he'd love to get into it but he can't cus he can't work out at his size (maybe 300 lbs). He tells me that I woudln't understand how hard it is to be that heavy and try to do anything to loose weight and that it's genentic. LOL... Sorry... had to post it...cus i found it funny telling me that.
    Let me translate that:

"I am too big for my own good and I'm afraid that if I attempt to lose weight and I fail, then I will have to know that I will be overweight forever. So I chose to stay the same."

Jay-Ace is offline Member

Loada crap

My heaviest ever was 296lbs and I was training 5 dus a week!! At the time though I was doing 3hrs of Wing Chun a week and found that HARD!!

It's BS though at 300lbs you cant lose weight or workout, yeah genetics can make it harder but I've suffered with a knackered Thyroid for years and still manage it!!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Let me translate that:

"I am too big for my own good and I'm afraid that if I attempt to lose weight and I fail, then I will have to know that I will be overweight forever. So I chose to stay the same."
    exactly...****in pathetic...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Fat people die young. Fact.

tell it how it is. If they have kids and a loveing wife. They will never get to see them grow old. The hole point in haveing a familey.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    exactly...****in pathetic...

Not pathetc, just really disappointing and probably feels unsupported.

When you're that size it can be real hard to start a program, it's not all about mental strength coz hormones and depression can play a big part in your life!!

Logan13 is offline Banned
    You are a big guy aren't you zimmy?

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Not pathetc, just really disappointing and probably feels unsupported.

When you're that size it can be real hard to start a program, it's not all about mental strength coz hormones and depression can play a big part in your life!!
    I'm gonna go with pathetic. If he wanted to loose weight, rather than just bitch about his size, he would do something about it.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    It's not that it's so much pathetic. It's the fact that overweight people think that most fit people were given the physique that they maintain as a gift from God. Sure, some people have to work harder than others when it comes to maintaining a specific level of fitness. But just because I'm a fit person doesn't mean that I can fall out of bed and get straight A's in biology class!

We all have to work for everything that we earn. It's just that some people accept the challenge where others, however, are well beyond defeated before they realize that the challenge has already gotten the best of them.

I find it hard to workout because im so muscular.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    yah that's why i thougth it was funny...him telling me that it's not possible cus he didn't know how big i used to be... i mean i'm still a big guy but if i can work out at 360 (back in the day) there is no excuse... and i'm sick of genetics as an excuse...my genetics are to be heavier... so i have to work that much harder...

just like if you have alcoholism in your family..doens't mean you will be one...means you have to be tha tmuch more careful.

Snrf is offline Banned
    jay-ace what happened to the decent looking chick in your avy?

new one looks like shrek

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    jay-ace what happened to the decent looking chick in your avy?

new one looks like shrek

Was talkin bout trannies in another thread!!

The nurse pic is my gf, will change it back in a min!!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    laziness at its finest

Snrf is offline Banned
    i see, i was suddenly worried that was your gf when i posted that.

haha...glad its not.

sorry for the thread hijack zimmy....an yeah that fat bastard was retarded

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    where there are people like zimmy in the world...i have a hard time feeling sympathetic towards fat people. sorry, but zimmy is right..."if its in my genetics...i'll have to work out that much harder."

i'm a fan

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    you must work hard to see results i guess. I wonder if he will just keep on eatting and blame it on his genetics.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate fat people. I can't stand the way they complain about their weight constantly. If they really cared, they would get their fat ass on a tread mill, and burn some freaking callories.

I am naturaly heavy. I dont feel good when Im skinny. That is why I love to bulk and gain mass

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I hate fat people. I can't stand the way they complain about their weight constantly. If they really cared, they would get their fat ass on a tread mill, and burn some freaking callories.
    me too. My metablism is naturally slow as hell too..i got really fat and then lost it all..u just gotta stay consistent

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    hm i have a naturally slow metabolism and i think i HAD the fat genetics cuz most my cousins are fat now and when i was in 9th grade i was a fat 270 but after workin hard and eatin right i dropped to a wonderful 220 and right now im around 240 but just because im lazy at this point after my cycle ended a lil while back

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    That may of just been his way of trying to get you to take him under your wing and help him out, Cause he know you did it or even if he didnt know that. Sometimes saying something like that is an act of .HELPMMEEEPLEASE just a thought

Thread Information