LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

I Need Business Help!!!

So I was watching the Ali G show, and I saw how the guy who plays Borat wanted to create an ice cream glove... He goes to some business place and lets them in on his idea, and there was one point when a business guy said, "Imagine if you had all the money in the world, what would you create that could better mankind."
    So I started thinking, and I actually came up with something, quite revolutionary in my opinion. It would be easy to produce in mass, I believe cost effective, and anyone would benefit from it (especially us in America).
    The only thing is, I don't believe I could create this product myself. Would I be able to work out some kind of portfoli on my idea, how it could work, etc, show it to some sort of business guys, and they'll "perfect" it and begin producing my idea?
    I need to know some information on how to begin on this road to getting this idea made. Because it would help a great many people!!!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    we cant tell u what u need to know untill u shoot out ur genuis idea...... come onn, comee ooonnn

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Lol yeh right. I was going to use a website that said it helped get peoples ideas created but then I did a search for a review on it, and it wasn't legit. I read further into these scam artists and found out there are quite a few... Does anyone know of a legit website or company that may help create my product?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    just go to a company and talk with someone there

Tru2 is offline Female Member
    I'd get your idea certified or patented or something first. not sure what the correct term would be.

There is a book called "Patent Pending in 24 hours" it gives a lot of information on how to go about protecting an idea.

operation5pm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    There is a book called "Patent Pending in 24 hours" it gives a lot of information on how to go about protecting an idea.
    There's lots of web sites that will give the info for free as well. It will cost $100-$200 to get it done but it's worth it if the idea is lucrative.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll want to get a patent on your idea first.

Otherwise someone may steal it, or it may already exist.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    is it a condom?

Thread Information