Thread: Crazy Ex-girls

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Crazy Ex-girls

Am I the only one that dated a nutt job? we dated for a little while about a year ago.. it was a failed relationship from the start. had to go to court, restraining order and whatever.. I finally just lifted it so i didn't have to deal with court crap anymore.. But now she is talking to my new Girl's Ex boyfriend saying all this stuff to him that like we are hangin out and whatever, trying to ruin what i have going with the new one. It pretty much started because she texted me one night randomly and I was drunk and was a total dick to her. The Ex boyfriend is a bit off himself so it doesn't help matters but he keeps sending my girlfriend all the convo's him and the X are having.. So now my poor new girlfriend is all upset, I told her to just ignore everything.. I mean if you just ignore it you cant get hurt by it.. But she is really upset and away at school and there is nothing i can do about it. I really just needed to vent.. There really isn't anything to do with this but not feed the fire and hope the Xs just get over it.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I had an ex committed.

seriously, crazy bitch carved die alone into her arm and tried to kill herself when i dumped her....she was real smart and a straight a student at the time, last time i saw her was when I drove up to the window at mcdonalds and she gave me my order and pretended not to recognize me, and she'd put on like 50 pounds.

so yeah, you're not the only one who's dated a nutjob!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I had an ex committed.

seriously, crazy bitch carved die alone into her arm and tried to kill herself when i dumped her....she was real smart and a straight a student at the time, last time i saw her was when I drove up to the window at mcdonalds and she gave me my order and pretended not to recognize me, and she'd put on like 50 pounds.

so yeah, you're not the only one who's dated a nutjob!
    thats sad

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    crazy bitch carved die alone into her arm and tried to kill herself when i dumped her
    Damn dude! That takes the cake.

Yea that is pretty nutts... I just feel like my ex has been planning to get back at me and finally found the perfect moment

NOREGRETS is offline Senior Member
    ******************. Problem solved.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats sucks bro. Hopefully things get better.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    Yea that is pretty nutts... I just feel like my ex has been planning to get back at me and finally found the perfect moment
    I can tell your from NJ. Because everyone there dates inside the same circle and everyone know everyone. How does your ex have youe new girls exs info and number?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I had an ex who tried to kill herself a couple times. She tried oding. She dove out of my truck while i was driving like 25mph. She attacked me a couple times. Its amazing what you will put up with when you are young and dating a hot bi-sexual girl.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I Had one nut job chick that wasn't even my girlfriend and she told me she was pregnant and i was sweating like a mother fvcker until her best friend told me she was lying and then i turned her friend out, LOL.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Not only did I date a nut job I had 3 kids with one... The nightmare never ends, or not at least till the youngest turns 16. Grin and bear it till you save up for a hitman

LukeNY is offline New Member
    You mean there are some women that aren't nut jobs?

Interesting...

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeNY
    You mean there are some women that aren't nut jobs?

Interesting...
    This is TRUE!! LOL

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Not only did I date a nut job I had 3 kids with one... The nightmare never ends, or not at least till the youngest turns 16. Grin and bear it till you save up for a hitman
    HAHA thats alittle sketchy... Just one more reason people should never get married. Im sure i'll change my mind.....in like 15 yrs. My older brother is 27 has been divorced twice and has a child he NEVER gets to see. You can usally tell if shes gonna be crazy by observing the mom. "the apple doesnt fall far from the tree" His ex wife's mom was CRAZY...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup been there, my last girlfriend was such a sweetheart throughout the relationship, but she was not without her serious issues. anyway, she always used to tell me stories about her bastard ex boyfriends and the crazy things that went on after they split. i thought "jeez she has had some assholes". when we split, as amicably as you like at first, she gradually revealed her true self. she was a braindamaged psycho weirdo welshgirl, and i very quickly realised that it was not her ex's that were the assholes.

unfortunately i now think my current girl will be the same. she is so nice and caring, so understanding, and seemingly without issues, but i have a sneaky feeling, due to her fall-outs with ex's, that she too will turn out to be a psycho when we part ways. although this time, i will be prepared for it, and am a completely different person in these situations now, as i was last time round. dont actually think it will bother me if she goes nuts

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I can tell your from NJ. Because everyone there dates inside the same circle and everyone know everyone. How does your ex have youe new girls exs info and number?

who knows.. she turned slut and is prob bangin him. I don't get it, Like if your out busy being a whore why do you care what I do?

Thread Information