Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    that song dirty laundry should be played while reading this stuff.lol and superhuman i wish you the best of luck with all this.
    thanks man, i think this definitely went a little too far on here. Either way we will be together on monday so we will see what happens

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I have to agree with I B D and Carlos in this thread, they are making alot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    Well I can't speak for him but I did it just because I was immature and I didn't truly appreciate my girlfriend like I should have. I felt so bad every time I did it and it ate away at me inside because I hated lying to her. I finally told her and like I said that was one of the worst days of my life, seeing her so sad and upset. I felt like a total piece of shit (like I should have) and I would never put either of us in a position like that again.
    Just because you cheated does not mean you are immature, it just means you are not ready to settle down with one women or be in a relationship. You like to meet different women and fvck them just like 99% of other guys out there.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    He is in the service and from what i read he cheated on you twice. What makes you think when he is away from you, he will not do the same thing? For you to even bring this up on an open forum shows something to me..Mature adults keep their relationship business private. Maybe you need to rethink not only your bf's behavior but yours as well. There is a big difference between love and obcession and dependence. You should not even be thinking of moving in with this guy, but perhaps some counseling. This is not meant as any kind of disrespect, but merely what i think you should be doing instead of putting the cart before the horse.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Its hard for a guy to deal with knowing he is gonna have the same piece of ass for the rest of his life......

Not sure we were meant to be monogamous. It is a great concept but today's society makes it difficult to do.

Let's all just be swingers

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I only read your post. And I'm going to tell you hat this decision is between the two of you, and not for us to decide. Nor would I take any advice from random people on the internet of all places.
    This decision effects you and not us.

Make it a good life, or not; The choice is yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Its hard for a guy to deal with knowing he is gonna have the same piece of ass for the rest of his life......

Not sure we were meant to be monogamous. It is a great concept but today's society makes it difficult to do.

Let's all just be swingers
    GREAT idea!!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    cheatin is usually tied to insecurity... just puttin it out there.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    cheatin is usually tied to insecurity... just puttin it out there.
    you're probably right and I was very unsure of myself then - like I said I am a different person now

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    you're probably right and I was very unsure of myself then - like I said I am a different person now
    i feel ya. some say once a cheat, always a cheat. but that depends on whether or not that person has addressed that insecurity. i thought i'd always cheat, just in my blood or somethin... turns out i was just terribly insecure.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't believe that saying "once a cheat always a cheat".. anyone can change, it just takes will-power.

Goodluck SHuman.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If people can change for the worse than people can change for the better. Im not so sure either is true though...people do what they do cause it's their nature.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    May be he cheats becuase he cant consciously control himself. He does it to ease the pain he has within himself, and meaningless sex is the only way he can let go of the pain. All the sex with you has meaning to him if that makes any sense.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't read any of the thread.... but...

Just swallow, and he'll love you forever!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information