Condom Reliability?

Background for this story: Dated a girl sophomore year of high school, first girl I ever dated, fell head over heals for her, then she stopped talking to me out of the blue after like two weeks. Needless to say, I haven't talked to her in 4 or 5 years, then my buddy brings this girl over the other night to "hook me up" since I just got out of a long-term relationship.

Turns out it was the same girl, and I had my swole-face on since she hasn't seen me since I weighed 110 lbs. She was impressed/attracted/easy, etc.
    I hit it twice that night and bagged it, BUT, and a big but, from the way it sounds she has been around the block, been pregnant before, etc.

Basically I may have made a bad choice by having sex with her, but made the right choice of using a condom. How well do you feel condoms work for all those who have sex with hoodrats every now and then? I really dont think I could have caught anything besides crabs... any input?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You'll be fine. If it turns black and falls off THEN you'll know how reliable condoms really are.

If it turns black and falls off I will let you all know... I figure I shouldn't be worried, but my friends are hyping it up to piss me off.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think the statistics are 97% effective in preventing STD's and pregnency. I wish I had those chances when ordering gear from overseas.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Sorry, cant help ya..when I did use em they broke just about every time

realtalk is offline Associate Member
    aww you'll be alright nothing with banging a hood rat every now and then if you feel a little insecure strap on two or get those double ply steel belted radials from goodyear.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Sorry, cant help ya..when I did use em they broke just about every time
    Me, too. When I have to I use either Magnums (which make sex as fun as brushing your teeth) or a german XXL brand (which broke about 30% of the time.) Condoms suck...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    Me, too. When I have to I use either Magnums (which make sex as fun as brushing your teeth) or a german XXL brand (which broke about 30% of the time.) Condoms suck...

haha, that reminds me...I was in the pharmacy with my lady and I picked up some magnums and I read out loud ..it said something like for the extra large man..

My lady says "You dont need those" she meant because we were trying to get pregnant but the people around me didnt know that

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    haha, that reminds me...I was in the pharmacy with my lady and I picked up some magnums and I read out loud ..it said something like for the extra large man..

My lady says "You dont need those" she meant because we were trying to get pregnant but the people around me didnt know that
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! That's hilarious!

Women can be cruel without even know it.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    OH YEAH? PROVE IT!

Jk

I have never had a magnum break on me. Could just be dumb luck though because everybody else seems to have them break all the time.

Or I am just hung like a field mouse, really pullin for option A though.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had quite afew condoms break on me, probably 1-2 per pac.

If you are worried, go to your doc, and get tested for stds.

hateme is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Background for this story: Dated a girl sophomore year of high school, first girl I ever dated, fell head over heals for her, then she stopped talking to me out of the blue after like two weeks. Needless to say, I haven't talked to her in 4 or 5 years, then my buddy brings this girl over the other night to "hook me up" since I just got out of a long-term relationship.

Turns out it was the same girl, and I had my swole-face on since she hasn't seen me since I weighed 110 lbs. She was impressed/attracted/easy, etc.
    I hit it twice that night and bagged it, BUT, and a big but, from the way it sounds she has been around the block, been pregnant before, etc.

Basically I may have made a bad choice by having sex with her, but made the right choice of using a condom. How well do you feel condoms work for all those who have sex with hoodrats every now and then? I really dont think I could have caught anything besides crabs... any input?
    Props for wearing a condom and props for banging a ho that tagged you in the past.

You will be fine. But, always wear a condom, and never cum in them. (unless it is in the ass)

chest6 is offline Banned
    You'll be fine. You just seem paranoid

Anastasia is offline Female Member
    Well there's the 1 percent that you might get some and the 99 percent that condoms works , so do the math!

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    chicks that have been pregnant before are usually less fertile anyways. don't sweat it bra.

yah on time this semester the condom broke on me, luckily i caught it when we switched up positions...thank god!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    yah on time this semester the condom broke on me, luckily i caught it when we switched up positions...thank god!

I notice the second a condom breaks because sex goes from being good to freakin fantastic!

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    i just dont really use them.. so i woodnt sweat it!

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I gave up on condoms a long time ago.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    I notice the second a condom breaks because sex goes from being good to freakin fantastic!
    LOL...........So fvckin true!!!!

Thread Information