LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Trying to Find Out if She Likes Me

Well, I've been talking to my ex ex girlfriend (lol), and I finally went to her work and saw her. She looks like she's matured a lot and she's really hot. We had planned on seeing a movie today (sunday) and I ended up talking with her at work for like 10 minutes. Anyways... That night my best friend was gonna stay over and he wanted to play Monopoly, but it sucks with only two people. So I invited her, she said okay. We pick her up and bring her to my place and start playing. Now, I'm just trying to pick up any signs she may, like me, ya know? Several times she throws the dice at my head, she touches me when she talks to me a couple times, and she pinches me, lol. Towards the end it's really late and I'm lying on the bed with my head resting on my hand. She starts leaning on the bed (she's sitting on floor) with her hand on her hand close to mine. Anyways, long story short, I lose the game and it's a draw between my friend and her. We take her home and that's it. Now I'm planning on inviting her to my place today to watch some movies instead of going out to the theaters... Also, prior to this when we were scheduling the movie time via text, she says out of nowhere, "my stomach hurts, I'm sorry I was so ****ed up to you before." I was like what? She was like, "when I stopped talking to you." ANd I'm just like, it's okay. Then she goes, "I've always felt bad about it, we used to be such good friends and had a lot of fun together." etc... Anyways I know this is long and wanted to know what you guys think... and I was planning on making some kind move on her today and wanted to know if it's a good idea? lol

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Make a move, what's the worst that can happen?
    If she says no, then move on and find a new chick..

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Wayne Gretzsky said " You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" Hell go for it, what you got to lose?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    You need to go on Maury, Montel or maybe even Dr. Phil. You seem to have more women problems than a gynecologist.

Just go for it, man!

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    You need to go on Maury, Montel or maybe even Dr. Phil. You seem to have more women problems than a gynecologist.

Just go for it, man!
    LMAO

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Approach her with a manly stride and then pull your sleeve up and kiss your own bicep. Then say in a deep voice "you want a piece of this baby"? It NEVER fails.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    What is the worst that can happen. you get a pitty fvck form he being mean to you in the past.

Go for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Approach her with a manly stride and then pull your sleeve up and kiss your own bicep. Then say in a deep voice "you want a piece of this baby"? It NEVER fails.
    So if that works think of what you can get by sucking your own dick. Go try let me know how you make out.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Here we go again.................

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    So if that works think of what you can get by sucking your own dick. Go try let me know how you make out.
    I think i cracked a rib...

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Damn... how many more signals do you need bro?

Blog Entries
    I think i cracked a rib...

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Man... Why didn't I think of this one!!!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Well, I've been talking to my ex ex girlfriend (lol), and I finally went to her work and saw her. She looks like she's matured a lot and she's really hot. We had planned on seeing a movie today (sunday) and I ended up talking with her at work for like 10 minutes. Anyways... That night my best friend was gonna stay over and he wanted to play Monopoly, but it sucks with only two people. So I invited her, she said okay. We pick her up and bring her to my place and start playing. Now, I'm just trying to pick up any signs she may, like me, ya know? Several times she throws the dice at my head, she touches me when she talks to me a couple times, and she pinches me, lol. Towards the end it's really late and I'm lying on the bed with my head resting on my hand. She starts leaning on the bed (she's sitting on floor) with her hand on her hand close to mine. Anyways, long story short, I lose the game and it's a draw between my friend and her. We take her home and that's it. Now I'm planning on inviting her to my place today to watch some movies instead of going out to the theaters... Also, prior to this when we were scheduling the movie time via text, she says out of nowhere, "my stomach hurts, I'm sorry I was so ****ed up to you before." I was like what? She was like, "when I stopped talking to you." ANd I'm just like, it's okay. Then she goes, "I've always felt bad about it, we used to be such good friends and had a lot of fun together." etc... Anyways I know this is long and wanted to know what you guys think... and I was planning on making some kind move on her today and wanted to know if it's a good idea? lol
    Maybe I have you confused with someone else.. Are you the 18 year old? who just broke up with this girl a few weeks ago?

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Maybe I have you confused with someone else.. Are you the 18 year old? who just broke up with this girl a few weeks ago?
    Thats him.. no confusion LOL

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Thats him.. no confusion LOL
    Im confused lol.. How does a few weeks make some one look more mature? I guess late nights of ****ing and drinking can do that ... So i've been told

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    its not the kid who had his mom call his ex to try to get them back together is it?

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    its not the kid who had his mom call his ex to try to get them back together is it?
    no no no, he had her call his mom becouse his mom missed her. I dont get how she can mature in weeks. Also she tossed you out, in my opinion she is probably pitying you. Its been weeks and your still chasing her. Move on already.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI

Just go for it, man!
    for real...dude you need to learn to deal with these petty girl problems better...

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im confused lol.. How does a few weeks make some one look more mature?
    Maybe she was wearing a "I just graduated from mature camp T-shirt."

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    no its the same guy alright, but this girl is an ex from the past. different girl, and he hasnt seen her in awhile. jesus, keep up people, go do your research before the next episode of "getting to grips with the past" starts.

in answer to your question: fill up her vaginal walls with your dick sick, and leave. then, go sit outside your more recent ex'es house crying, telling her your sorry for having sex with someone without asking her permission. she will want you back so bad

just kidding, dearest
    Last edited by Timm1704; 01-07-2007 at 06:09 PM.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    no its the same guy alright, but this girl is an ex from the past. different girl, and he hasnt seen her in awhile. jesus, keep up people, go do your research before the next episode of "getting to grips with the past" starts.

in answer to your question: fill up her vaginal walls with your dick sick, and leave. then, go sit outside your more recent ex'es house crying, telling her your sorry for having sex with someone without asking her permission. she will want you back so bad
    just kidding, dearest
    BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................... ..

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704

just kidding, dearest
    LMFAO

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you should be concerned with whether or not she likes you, you should be concerned with how plan a date. Movies and Monopoly? Why not take her to Chuck E. Cheese next. If you like her take her someplace nice.

Katelette81 is offline Female Member
    wtf? no guts, no glory... go for it.. the worst that can happen is shes says no.. l ike ****... lol

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    ehh.. call me bitter.
    i dont believe in your whole mentality to begin. im not saying its *wrong or theres something wrong with you.
    im saying its far from ideal. its needy, desperate, approval seeking, and chasing a women or trying to elicit interest in her using *logic plays with your percieved value in her eyes.

your value and status to her is exactly what will control her attraction for you. it is not her choice. nothing you do, or say can really make her feel attracted to you. no amount of beggn, wishing, hoping or praying.
    because SHE HAS NO CONTROL over who shes attracted to. it is the undercurrence or your behavoir, the tone of your voice, the speed of your body movements, the speed of your speech, the confidence and sexual energy you exude, the core of your overall vibe, its who she knows - or more accurately, who she *thinks you are as a whole. once she has a picture painted, she will respond according to that picture, not according to who you are as *your reality* defines.
    she may touch it up down the road, but at any new reencounter with an old partner, your picture has become a vague and faded memory, they have largely dissassociated emotions from thier experience with you, although residual ones will always reside to a degree, they are not merely as powerful as you can remake them. you must repaint that picture in your favor.

attraction was initially generated on nonverbal behavoir and cues, before our ablility to speak even surfaced. those circuits in our brain still overide anything and most of what we say through language (this is in the context of trying to *build attraction not *break it)

my advice, stop focusing on thoughts and words. focus on vibes, energies, pulsations of energy oozing from the center of the sexual animal that resides within you and *every human being that lives. let that powerful yet elusive energy corrode her reasoning and logic that may keep her resisting you. just stop *thinking*, trust your instincts, this WHOLE ENTIRE mating ritual is based on INSTINCTS. thoughts are the response to the fear of those instincts trying to reason or rationalize yourself from acting on them. its the curse of civilization. its part of why some philosphers will say theres no such thing as *evolution. its just a cognitive construct, like time.

trust your instincts, have faith in your manlihood, they are what has kept our species alive millions of years, and no goodluck. just do it.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 01-07-2007 at 08:56 PM.

Thread Information