tinyguy2 is offline Member

The meaning of life

A lot of people always ask the meanign of life etc..but wouldn't it make sense to think that we are just part of a higher organism or what could be considered god. people are made of tissue which is made of cells, which is made of atoms which are named of subatomic particles which are made of quark which is supposed made of vibrating strings. wouldn't it be more probable then not we are jsut part of a hierarchy that is the universe. I am agnostic. If you beilvie we are part of bigger "organisim" we could call this whole god. Jsut wonderign what everyone else thinks. (sorry watched a thing on string theory that got me thinking)http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html 3 hours long but worth the view

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    I believe I am real...I believe I have a purpose... thats good enough for me. I dont spend my time wondering why im here or who put me here rather make the most of it and have fun playing this game called life (not the board game). No regrets....

Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I believe I am real...I believe I have a purpose... thats good enough for me. I dont spend my time wondering why im here or who put me here rather make the most of it and have fun playing this game called life (not the board game). No regrets....
    i never said you weren't real i just mean't to say you are part of a bigger picture jsut like we are made of atom's. atom's can't tell they are part of a human so how could we tell we are not part of a larger organism aka god.

shwamin2004 is offline Banned
    Because man can clone....so... what makes god so cool?

Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    Because man can clone....so... what makes god so cool?
    huh?
    do you mean because we can clone humans god sin't a big deal....if so this is exactly what i mean. God didn't create us or control us. we are jsut part of him like a oxygen is part of h20. Cells can clone each other does that make us not great? humans are just variations of the same thing why is that so much different then stem cells differantiating into different cells?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Yo! the meaning of life is to get huge! have insane strength, and take all the smokin hot chicks away from the kids who weigh 120 pounds hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Yo! the meaning of life is to get huge! have insane strength, and take all the smokin hot chicks away from the kids who weigh 120 pounds hahaha.
    well duh! thats the meaning of a man's life. yes. i mean't life in the sense the universe not jsut a horny males life. You have to remember when you die your body is re-absorbed and made into something else. your 100 years on earth doesn't mean squat(nothing you ever do would ever really change the universe).
    Last edited by tinyguy2; 01-08-2007 at 02:16 PM.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    well duh! thats the meaning of a man's life. yes. i mean't life in the sense the universe not jsut a horny males life. you have to remember when you die your body is reabsorbed and made into something else aka your 100 years on earth doesn't mean squat(nothing you ever do would ever really change the universe).
    I totaly agree, my 100 years (well if i make it that long) doesnt mean squat at all. all that matters is i hit the gym everyday, do my shit correct, be a nice dude, bang every girl i can and one day have a wife and kids. and u know what who gives a shit about a higher power or somthing of that nature u know why??

because all threads like this end up getting locked
    So on that note, in before the lock haha

but who cares man, honestly if ur really into it, then research as much as possible about it. but if u try bringing somthin liek that up on here, religions gonna get pulled into this and once again closed thread... so.. goodluck.

It truely doesnt matter. I also didn't mean god in the sense of religiion but in the sense of science. No religion is allowed in this thread. This isn't about religon. This is about the make up of human's asd being part of a hierarchy jsut like atoms are a lower part of this hierarchy.

Too many people worry about making a difference and being succesful. I am jsut trying to show that your making a difference makes no difference. Shit is gonna happen no matter what. I say **** making a difference and **** making others happy(unless these things mkae you happy) and jsut worry abotu now and how if you get dumped by a girl or scared to talk to one (or something as unimportant as that) why? it doesn't matter. so stop beign a worried pussy and just do shit you like. On these boreds everyone complains about meaningless shit. If u get shot down by a chick, lose your job, get made fun of for being ugly. Who gives a shit none of it ****ing matters

also to mod's do i have any way of moderating my reply so that it doesnt become a battle of my god versus yours?

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I believe that i am here for a reason. that gets me through the day.

Thread Information