SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

What do you think of is?

http://www.usacurrencyexchange.com/whyinvest.aspx

Seems interesting.... scam? worth it? anyone know anything about investments?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Interesting but I wouldn't trust it.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Its a scam bud. I was checking into that about a week ago. its really a crap shoot or a huge gamble if you will.

The thing is that their country is not stable as of now. If they could even get their ecomnomy stable and their government functioning properly then the dinars would be a good choice.

You could invest and if you have the money to hold out until we see if thier economy & govt. become stable, then it might just work out for investors.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    scam

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Dude, this is a pipe dream for many soldiers and military contractors. You're better off rolling joints with dinars and smoking them, at least you'll get something out of it.

I was a soldier and a contractor and you know what? The only people (and there are a lot) that talk about investing in dinars and how much they will make are people with absolutely no investing experience.

If you're interested in a longshot type of investment that has the potential for huge gains you might want to check out the otc stocks or pink sheets...or maybe not.

I got about $1,000 to invest for right now, whats the maximum I can get out of a short term investment?

I figure an investment would be a better idea than buying an Xbox 360 and a TV haha

Dude, how short term are you talking? In 15 minutes I've made and lost thousands and thousands on the markets. Just remember, high return means high risk. With a $1000 bucks? That's not much to lose, so why not put it into a couple of penny stocks...that's what I'd do.
    In the meantime do a lot of research. Check out marketmillionaires . com and hotstockmarket . com

buy a property by the sea in turkey, cheap as hell right now (usually) but in a few yrs when they get to the EU and the tourism goes WAY up, so will ur property value

thats what i few friends of mine were doing with property in bulgaria and they have gone up by something like £8,000 ($16,000) in value in the space of a few weeks!

With a thousand bucks?

Well I'm only 20, and just a few bucks lying around, and I know if I leave it in my checking account I know i will spend it on something stupid

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Cash out the $1000 and get it in new $20 bills and just play with it. That's what I do Some times I watch an old ice-t video called high roller while I play with my cash *goodcents makes one more step closer to insanity* seriously a $1000 isn't shlt, don't waste it. I did do one thing a few years back that made pretty good money. Their is a service that has psyscic (sp?) lines and stuff and they let you use their lines and you just place ads and then they give you a cut of each call. It was kind of fun and could of made it grow but I am doing other things now. Something like powell institute (maybe?)investment was really low.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    When I was there several years ago I bought a million dinars for $600 US. I figured what the hell I have alot of other investements, I doubt if it will ever pay off big, but if it goes to total crap I can always leave it to someone who has pissed me off in the will. That would be funny, they would be at the reading and it would go...To ___ ___ I leave one million.........but they are in Dinars which are as worthless as you are you Piece of shti, danm that would be funny. Figure it would be a good way to get the final word.

Thread Information