NightTrain is offline Senior Member

rant...... what a terrible day

man im rantting all day long today.......
    so i leave the house this morning to go to storage and get some stuff, and it iced here last night... so i go start my truck, let it idle for a lil while, clean the ice off of it and find out that my drvr side mirror is broken, so i say well shit i need to get that fixed. i go to the dodge dealer to check on a price and my truck is sporatically idling (it has never done nothing like this before) so any way i get to the dealership go inside and talk to parts, mirror is 32.00, so i order it no big deal.... the i go out to my truck and teh f'ing thing wont start... now im like WTF.....AAARRRRRRGGGHHH.... so i go into service and they are like we will get to it but it wont be for a while...... so i get a ride from a friend back to my house and im waiting for the dealership to call me... damn what a shitty day first the GYM is closed now this BS....WTF.... someone must hate me......

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain
    man im rantting all day long today.......
    so i leave the house this morning to go to storage and get some stuff, and it iced here last night... so i go start my truck, let it idle for a lil while, clean the ice off of it and find out that my drvr side mirror is broken, so i say well shit i need to get that fixed. i go to the dodge dealer to check on a price and my truck is sporatically idling (it has never done nothing like this before) so any way i get to the dealership go inside and talk to parts, mirror is 32.00, so i order it no big deal.... the i go out to my truck and teh f'ing thing wont start... now im like WTF.....AAARRRRRRGGGHHH.... so i go into service and they are like we will get to it but it wont be for a while...... so i get a ride from a friend back to my house and im waiting for the dealership to call me... damn what a shitty day first the GYM is closed now this BS....WTF.... someone must hate me......
    id say its god

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    so i get a ride from a friend back to my house and im waiting for the dealership to call me... damn what a shitty day first the GYM is closed now this BS....WTF.... someone must hate me......[/QUOTE]

Yeah whoever hates you hates you bad. He's also a busy ba$tard. First started the ice storm, then broke your mirror, then had the gym closed and fixed your truck were it wouldn't run. WTF you do to piss him off?

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i have had a great day everything is cancelled cuz of the wheather i chilled at a freinds all day sorry ur day is so bad

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya school is closed tmr..that means the rec is closed for another day..and i was just starting to get back on schedule ;(

Thread Information