Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

Scary ASS Bodyfat!

I should just be thankful I'm sitting here typing this.

2.3% bros....2.3%.. ..how many are EVER 2.3???? Thats scary....and I must be a friggn beast to be 2.3 and 165lbs ...it's like 98% muscle and bone.....little bone structure too, so it's muscle.....think about it.....if a dude is 220 and 15%, he's only got 185lbs of muscle...whereas he ,ay look 3x as big as me, but only has 20 more lbs of muscle...ok...25kbs...lol.. .I'm joking.

On a serious note, ummm...would you agree that we toss the diet out the window till the end of the month and just chow???? at 2.3% I could eat 10,000lbs everyday till feb and probably look a tad bloated but full........

How low have you been?

Even if the hospital's hydrostatic test is a tad scewed, let's say it is, it can't be more than 5.5% huh? F me.....I'm lucky to be sitting here....

Tesla is offline Member
    That's insane! How did you accomplish this great feat?

pigrond is offline Member
    ummm crack is bad umkay dont smoke crack just kidding holy sht thats thin

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus

2.3% bros....2.3%.. ..how many are EVER 2.3???? Thats scary....and I must be a friggn beast to be 2.3 and 165lbs ...it's like 98% muscle and bone.....little bone structure too, so it's muscle.....think about it.....if a dude is 220 and 15%, he's only got 185lbs of muscle...whereas he ,ay look 3x as big as me, but only has 20 more lbs of muscle...ok...25kbs...lol.. .I'm joking.

On a serious note, ummm...would you agree that we toss the diet out the window till the end of the month and just chow???? at 2.3% I could eat 10,000lbs everyday till feb and probably look a tad bloated but full........

How low have you been?

Even if the hospital's hydrostatic test is a tad scewed, let's say it is, it can't be more than 5.5% huh? F me.....I'm lucky to be sitting here....
    Lowest BF ive been at was 6% i weighed in at 215-220, as of now im at 9-10% and weigh 235-240

ecivon is offline Member

How low have you been?

Dainty bone structure.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Are you sure thats right?

Asked me and I would have sworn 8-9%.....I knew I could cut with the best of them, I just didnt know it would be this hard getting it back on but its coming....

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Dainty bone structure.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Calipers are highly flawed under 8-9% or though, don't get me wrong you look shredded. But a hydrostatic is the only way to tell for sure, or perhaps a bodpod..

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I bet you freeze your a** off in the winter time.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Calipers are highly flawed under 8-9% or though, don't get me wrong you look shredded. But a hydrostatic is the only way to tell for sure, or perhaps a bodpod..
    He did a hydrostatic test.

Unoid is offline Member
    lowest I've been is 5% on calipers as a college baseball pitcher.

Lowest since i've been bodybuilding 7%. I stay around 10%. When I have enough muscle I'll take the effort tog et down to 4-5% Tough stuff.

I can't find any hydrostatic weighing facilities, I guess I could call the hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    ^^

He did a hydrostatic test.
    thanks for clarifying...I was like "Did I say anything about calipers?" Hydro could be off 2-3 probably....maybe I'm zero? Lol.....joking aside.....8-9% by the end of Feb.....am I the first to come on here and say I need hellp getting purley fat.

"Woould you like fries with thatttt? Missstteeerrr"

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    - 3.8 % BF !

Top THAT..... FATASS !!!

Sshheeeot, dude...I can't get below 10%.
    I just like to eat too much. Hate cardio. Other lame-o excuses.
    It's hard to get that tight past 50 bro. Very nice work on your part. Congrats!

How fast can I get to 10?

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Wow thats killer.

The best I ever got was 6.5% @ 200 lbs.

I almost went insane while on my diet. I thought I was seeing sh*t. lol

Good JOB !!!!!

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Sounds like the perfect diet (macros and calories) should be the last of your worries at this time. But at the same time, don't attempt to heal yourself overnight. It's no longer a sport when your health is at stake. Take care of yourself.

Good luck!

^^ I've never had my bodyfat tested.

But i would guess based on comparison pics that i compete @ sub-5% in shape

I've been so shredded that it looked like my cheeks were touching on the inside of my mouth.

My face was that hollow.

My little sister was in the hospital the first time i got that low..The doctors didn't know what was wrong with her. They thought she was dying.

When i walked in the room she started to cry.. cus thought i was dying

I was too hard and my face was skeletal

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    good lord columbus go eat some Ice-cream..

Hell i will do it for you

^^I've got some in hand

What flavor???

*I'm going to Barbados...*

But joking aside columbus 2% is freaking nuts man.... throw your diet out the window man and eat....

badER is offline Junior Member
    daaaaaaaaim put some pictures up!

he has...

tommy0677 is offline Associate Member
    HOLY SHITE!!!

Come up to Canada and I'll let you borrow some, but you gotta bring it back when you get some to call your own or the rest of mine will get lonely.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Daaaaaaaaaamn dude. I knew you were insanely lean and always wondered what your secret was...but 2.3% ....you're knocking on Clarence Bass' door with those numbers. He was 2.4% hydrostatic. That's extremely impressive. I'd say now is the PERFECT time to do an insane bulk cycle where you eat as much food as you possibly can...some clean and some not...and gain a very large amount of muscle mass with a slight increase in bodyfat. That's what I would do. Good luck.

Btw...what was your diet/supplementation like to get to that?

Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member
    **** me drunk mate. thats insane. have u always been really thin? how long did it take to get there?

diet?

Be completely and totally honest...faiz, nark, ibf - I'm pretty scared. I dont know how i got this low on 3,000 cals and no cardio, but blood tests came back neg. what would you guys to? Seriously toss the diet out and eat like nuts, or keep it like it is..slow and steady?

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    I wouls slowly up the cals and once your bf rises a bit do a little cardio to stay somewhat lean while you bulk. Just what I would do if i was lucky enough to be that shredded.

nOT SURE THAT IS THE CORRECT APPROACH...I mean I'm almost dead......

Babel is offline New Member
    I've been down to 2,8% just before my record 10k tracks run when I was 21. That low without explosive muscles looks awful. And I ate pizza and fatty foods like crazy to stay above 5% but still I dropped below.

It's extremely easy to loose body fat if you know how to train for competitive running.

ps it looks like u have aids

go get some free deca

jks

you may have the genetic makeup to support that, and you are not almost dead, Eddie george stayed around 3-4% Bf year round and weighed well over 200 lbs. but judging from your pictures you are not healthy.

Im not HEALTHY.....but if I gain a few I will be so I need some solid advice....do I stick to the course...go all out???

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    how many times are we going to have the "Columbus needs to eat" thread. every single post you have made boils down to one thing - your diet. You obviously have a disorder. Go get help.

eat maccas 24/7 u lucky bastard

PB - relax brutha....I am in therapy....and I'm eating and gaining up 6 lbs..those days are over....I just didnt know how dangerous it was to sit at this bf.....cant be good for my heart and I am afraid with 3k in kcals, the process could take a long time.....so is slow and steady like I am doing the way to go, or have a contest rebound so to speak for a week?

You have a bone with me bro...you are the only one truly left...I have made amends with most everyone else, I realized the problem I had, seeked therapy and continue to do so...now on zoloft which is helping EMEMNCISLY...now I just wanna be big bro...like you....

I don't have a bone to pick with you, I just think lots of threads on the same subject is kind of pointless. You keep asking for advice on questions that you already know the answers too. You know you do not eat enough, you know its pointless to be obsessed with low BF and abs and you know how to make a good diet. Stop talking about it and DO IT! Im glad you are recovering and you are working on your diet ect. No hard feelings. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I don't have a bone to pick with you, I just think lots of threads on the same subject is kind of pointless. You keep asking for advice on questions that you already know the answers too. You know you do not eat enough, you know its pointless to be obsessed with low BF and abs and you know how to make a good diet. Stop talking about it and DO IT! Im glad you are recovering and you are working on your diet ect. No hard feelings. Good luck.
    no hard feelings....but wouldnt you agree that I AM eating enough at 160 and 3,000 cals a day with no cardio....IF the scale is moving 1-2lbs every 10-14 days? It's slow, so my thought was I need weight.....right? ANy weight is good weight at my state of being so I was wondering if I turn off the diet for a few days or so, or just stick to what Im doing and by dropping the cardio, it'll come back slowly.......no ab talk bro...this is about health and getting strong.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I doubt the BF test is accurate, post up some recent pics of yourself so we can compare.

Also if you're at around 5-6% up from a couple months ago when you were probably around 3% then what you're doing is working very well.. stay on track.

if your gaining a 1lb a week then just keep doing what you are doing mate. in a few weeks you will have put on some good size.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information