Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wisdom teeth

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    ok i bitched out..lmao i gotta reschedule my app. i woke up this morning and was like you know what it doesnt hurt anymore. lol

yes ima baby

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Becareful about this!!!!!!!!!

I went to my old family dentist and they where all women in there and stuck up. They said i needed all my wisdom teeth pulled and that i had 12 cavaties. I went back to get get it done, but they needed an updated address and updated information from me, they sent me on my way and never called back. I went in a couple weeks later and they said i needed a route canal.... I had a feeling i was being F*cked here, so i changed dentist and come to find out, i didn't need any teeth pulled and didn't need a route canal, and only had 3 or 4 cavaties....Shows you how much some dentist care about there career over money!!!
    damn my dentist goes over everything with me. shows me the xrays points where they are, then goes over the tooth by hand and double checks i had 1 cavity once, it was very very very small.

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    I have an amazing dentist now!!!

If anyone has doubts about there dentist, go get a second opinion or it might cost them in the long run!!!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    Becareful about this!!!!!!!!!

I went to my old family dentist and they where all women in there and stuck up. They said i needed all my wisdom teeth pulled and that i had 12 cavaties. I went back to get get it done, but they needed an updated address and updated information from me, they sent me on my way and never called back. I went in a couple weeks later and they said i needed a route canal.... I had a feeling i was being F*cked here, so i changed dentist and come to find out, i didn't need any teeth pulled and didn't need a route canal, and only had 3 or 4 cavaties....Shows you how much some dentist care about there career over money!!!
    Yep, I had the same experience.
    I moved, found a new dentist, and she found about $4000 of work that needed to be done. I went to a different dentist, and he said my teeth were fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information