auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR

i dont see the point?

whats the point of putting up a picture of a face and blur it out? i was watching the news and they showed a drawn picture of a persons face and then blurred it out, carlos please help me out on this matter, i think you might see the point behind this

Foskamink is offline Banned
    ur dog is mean

nah just looks real tuff,he is a big softy

well your from sydney? thought pitbulls were banned in australia, i know they are in queensland. my bull terrier gotta get pics his 12 weeks now, he is a highly tuned killing machine.

he is a staffy, if you already own a pitty you can keep it just cant breed or sell anymore. they will slowly diminish,and cause bad lines through in breeding,and poor vet attention. it will only make the problem worse. people will still fight them,all breeding will go underground.the real problem is people registering their pitty as staffys and give them a bad name,i see it happening now

beuleux is offline Banned
    Well in the case of the drawn picture on the news it was probably a good likeness and had to be blurred for legal reasons, the police/courts may not have lifted reporting restrictions or perhaps the TV network were just being cautios and didnt fancy a law suit, thats just guesswork of course I know nothing about the actual article. If youre talking about peoples pics on here I asked a similar question a while back and the main reason would be that taking/possesing gear in most countries is illegal and you would be pretty dumb to talk about all the gear youve just bought and then give the feds a nice mugshot of yourself so they can come to your town and get you. Another reason is people dont want to be known as juicers in thier community so again it would be silly to put a pic of yourself up on here so your peers can read about all the gear youve been taking.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    whats the point of putting up a picture of a face and blur it out? i was watching the news and they showed a drawn picture of a persons face and then blurred it out, carlos please help me out on this matter, i think you might see the point behind this
    In Australia you are innocent until proven guilty, so if there is any chance that a person can be identified before being convicted the courts will suppress the pictures

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta
    You're asking me specially. I do it because I like the picture and want to see it. My bf is active duty in the military. The US has a big "don't ask don't tell" policy and will throw out gays in the military. My bf is very handsome, I'm proud of him and I wish I could show him. I have a personal website and he doesn't mind having pictures of us hugging or kissing on there. But not on this board. I told him a lot of guys in the military juice and someone he knows could see him.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    You're asking me specially. I do it because I like the picture and want to see it. My bf is active duty in the military. The US has a big "don't ask don't tell" policy and will throw out gays in the military. My bf is very handsome, I'm proud of him and I wish I could show him. I have a personal website and he doesn't mind having pictures of us hugging or kissing on there. But not on this board. I told him a lot of guys in the military juice and someone he knows could see him.
    good call Carlos, not all dudes are as un homo-phobic and surely if you posted a pic of your B/F and soneone knew him theyed ratt....

Jay-Ace is offline Member

I've seen you post "don't ask don't tell" before and never understood what you meant!

I think you've taken a sensible precaution until the military gets to grips with the fact that being gay isn't a disease or makes you any less of a citizen/soldier etc etc

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Same reason guys don't post their face pics on "Manhunt.net"...
    Their boyfreind might find out what they're up to!

"Looking for no-strings hookup. Discreet. Can't host, must travel..."

Uh-huh...

-BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Same reason guys don't post their face pics on "Manhunt.net"...
    Their boyfreind might find out what they're up to!

"Looking for no-strings hookup. Discreet. Can't host, must travel..."

Uh-huh...

-BigLittleTim
    I hope you don't have a manhunt account. That is the trashiest site! You feel like you need a shower after browsing it.

I hope you don't have a manhunt account. That is the trashiest site! You feel like you need a shower after browsing it.

Cause you're all sticky and sweaty??

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    Cause you're all sticky and sweaty??

Gross! It's a sex hook up site. I have a friend who lives on the site. He's the biggest whore. He asked me to use my Sony discount to buy him a new digital camera just so he could update his pictures on his profile page. Then told me about all of the new guys he "met" thanks to his new camera.

Gross! It's a sex hook up site. I have a friend who lives on the site. He's the biggest whore. He asked me to use my Sony discount to buy him a new digital camera just so he could update his pictures on his profile page. Then told me about all of the new guys he "met" thanks to his new camera.

Nasty!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace

Nasty!!
    Yup!

Your avatar is lookin' shredded!

Snrf is offline Banned
    I had to have a look, I found someone I know on there too! (no, not "know" in that way either)

Reminds me of the time my history teacher popped up on an adultfriendfinder Ad listed as "one of the singles in your area" that shit went round the whole school faster than you could believe, I had like 20 kids IM it back to me inside of 5 mins. Guy never lived it down!

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I had to have a look, I found someone I know on there too! (no, not "know" in that way either)
    That site has millions of members. You took the time to sign up an account, do a search for men in your area and then sift through the photos to find someone you know?

Snrf is offline Banned
    That site has millions of members. You took the time to sign up an account, do a search for men in your area and then sift through the photos to find someone you know?
    You can do a search for free in your area (w/o signing up)...a guy i've seen around school was one of the first to pop up...

theres probably a lot less UK members than US members too!
    Last edited by Snrf; 01-21-2007 at 09:11 AM.

You can do a search for free in your area (w/o signing up)...a guy i've seen around school was one of the first to pop up...
    Well now if you're ever in the mood you know who to go to.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Well now if you're ever in the mood you know who to go to.
    Yeah, uh, I'll let you know how that goes!

Yeah, uh, I'll let you know how that goes!
    get em cowboy

I think we just helped about a half-million midwestern cowboys find an on-line door out of the closet, Carlos.

-BigLittleTim

Best line I've ever seen on "Manhunt":

"Where you measuring that from, the small of your back?"

-BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    I think we just helped about a half-million midwestern cowboys find an on-line door out of the closet, Carlos.

-BigLittleTim

Thread Information