hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member

this is gonna sound wierd but i think itll help

prepare yourself for this:
    about 4 months ago i posted an issue that i was having. i had black liquid excreting from my nipples if i squeezed em. the more liquid that came out the less thy would hurt and thy would get smaller. nobody here had an answer(wouldnt expect it) so i went to the docs. he asked if i had taken steroids -no i havnt. now he said he'd never seen anything like it. so they took some blood tests to look at my test levels, my progestrine levels and my thyroid. all could lead to liquid in the nipples. everything came back fine but my liver count was a little high. around 43. i then remembered that i took some superdrol about a year ago. come to find out it was te superdrol that raised my progestrine and caused my nipples 2 fill with liquid but since it had been so long since th cycle my progestrine levels were back to normal on the blood test. i thought i had cancer and was on my way to god when i saw this oily stuff coming from my nipples. i just wanted to post this incase anyone else has had a similar problem-dont worry you probably ok

Jakspro is offline Member
    Do you have gyno? Or did when you were excreting?

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    What was your SD cycle and PCT?

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    prepare yourself for this:
    about 4 months ago i posted an issue that i was having. i had black liquid excreting from my nipples if i squeezed em. the more liquid that came out the less thy would hurt and thy would get smaller. nobody here had an answer(wouldnt expect it) so i went to the docs. he asked if i had taken steroids-no i havnt. now he said he'd never seen anything like it. so they took some blood tests to look at my test levels, my progestrine levels and my thyroid. all could lead to liquid in the nipples. everything came back fine but my liver count was a little high. around 43. i then remembered that i took some superdrol about a year ago. come to find out it was te superdrol that raised my progestrine and caused my nipples 2 fill with liquid but since it had been so long since th cycle my progestrine levels were back to normal on the blood test. i thought i had cancer and was on my way to god when i saw this oily stuff coming from my nipples. i just wanted to post this incase anyone else has had a similar problem-dont worry you probably ok
    well its good to know that your okay man

chest6 is offline Banned
    Black liquid..that would be strange to see.

Glad to hear you are fine..

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Did you taste it?

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    Did you taste it?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    dont worry, be happy, cause every little thing is gunna be ok!

Thread Information