shwamin2004 is offline Banned

My way of "Sticking it to the man"

I came up with this idea last night for a website... For those of you who don't know, I work in a call center. I dont know whether or not I should mention which one But anyways it a GREAT job for any college student, especially if you're into lifting. You can sit on your ass all day and eat in between calls. Just make sure you work for a low key program. Not a big name company. Well I constantly come up across assholes who need to be put in their place. I deal with people who are purchasing cars. These people are Rude, inconsiderate, and everything else you can think of. I love my job. I love talking with people. But when some of these people dont get their way they take it out on me. Im actually at work right now. I just got a call from someone who sprained their ankle and is having a hard time getting around. He couldnt get something he wanted and I tried my hardest to explain why that just could not happened. He replied with "I hope that someday you're crippled and no one wants to help you out." Now what did I do to deserve something like that? We gather all of these peoples info...first, last name, street address, telephone number, Email ect. for someone like this as of right now all I do if sign them up for alot of shit on the internet when it comes across. But what I wanna do is design some sort of website that recognizes these assholes. Any Suggestions? haha

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I came up with this idea last night for a website... For those of you who don't know, I work in a call center. I dont know whether or not I should mention which one But anyways it a GREAT job for any college student, especially if you're into lifting. You can sit on your ass all day and eat in between calls. Just make sure you work for a low key program. Not a big name company. Well I constantly come up across assholes who need to be put in their place. I deal with people who are purchasing cars. These people are Rude, inconsiderate, and everything else you can think of. I love my job. I love talking with people. But when some of these people dont get their way they take it out on me. Im actually at work right now. I just got a call from someone who sprained their ankle and is having a hard time getting around. He couldnt get something he wanted and I tried my hardest to explain why that just could not happened. He replied with "I hope that someday you're crippled and no one wants to help you out." Now what did I do to deserve something like that? We gather all of these peoples info...first, last name, street address, telephone number, Email ect. for someone like this as of right now all I do if sign them up for alot of shit on the internet when it comes across. But what I wanna do is design some sort of website that recognizes these assholes. Any Suggestions? haha
    Yeah, get a life !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Yeah, get a life !!!!
    I work full time and go to school full time not to mention I live completely on my own at 18 years old. One of my major hobbies is web design. I have more of a life than you'll ever have. Thanks for the input though...

Quote Originally Posted by shwamin2004
    I work full time and go to school full time not to mention I live completely on my own at 18 years old. One of my major hobbies is web design. I have more of a life than you'll ever have. Thanks for the input though...
    Just f'n with ya bro, but it seems like you dont have much time for anything...

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Just f'n with ya bro, but it seems like you dont have much time for anything...
    but the website calls for it!

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    but the website calls for it!
    Hell yeah, I got a bunch of people's info that I can add

Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider
    Hell yeah, I got a bunch of people's info that I can add
    I guess i should behave myself ??????

Ok I got a couple of followers..haha. Now I need help with a domain name. All the simple ones are taken. So you really gotta think hard about this one.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    How about....Iamanannoyinga$$hole.com

chest6 is offline Banned
    Mann ive been looking for a job where i get paid a lot to sit on my ass and I can eat whever I want forever...

Lowes wont take me back cuz i only wanna work weekends so that sounds like a good idea

how about.....YourAWasteOfLife.com or YourLipsShouldBeSewnShut.com

Ok...ok I see. No one wants to contribute. Its cool. It was just an idea. I'll go else where for help.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Mann ive been looking for a job where i get paid a lot to sit on my ass and I can eat whever I want forever...

Lowes wont take me back cuz i only wanna work weekends so that sounds like a good idea

Home Depot? That will really put it to the man!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    Home Depot? That will really put it to the man!
    lol ya ive always thought about that but the nearest one is 20mins away

Thread Information