WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

End of cycle - waah!

Just finished a 15 week cycle. 3 more days until I start PCT.

I can rationalize the emotional difference, but I am really dreading how much more "diluted" my efforts will be.

Is it me or is does the time on fly by, whilst the time off seems to last forever?

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    Its not just you, I feel the same way. One more week and I start PCT as well and I'm not looking forward to it. I like the way I feel while on and you're right, time drags between cycles. Don't get discouraged and keep lifting even when there are a thousand reasons to put it off. That and a continuing good diet will determine what you keep and what you lose.

Best of luck to you, stay moto.

I considered bridging and even going on a mega-long cycle, but in my eyes the risks were too high.

At least I can look forward to another surge when the time has come to start again.

This game is so mental as well. Sometimes it amazes me how much my brain determines how strong I am, not my muscles.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    thats the only reason am not looking forward to doing a cycle because I feel good in the gym right now and I dont want to feel like sh!t after my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    thats the only reason am not looking forward to doing a cycle because I feel good in the gym right now and I dont want to feel like sh!t after my cycle.
    You don't feel lie sh1t. I personally continue to make some slow gains, but the grass is always greener. Once you've had a taste of it you want it more. I guess that's why it's so hard to find anyone who has only done 1 cycle then stopped for good.

yea what what was your cycle?

750 test and 600 deca pw.

How long does it take before you start noticing loss of strengh?

I lose some once I've lost the excess water retention, but I don't go backwards in strength other than this, just the speed of my gains slows up.

Thought about bridging after this cycle but I took so little time off between the last 2 (5 weeks) and with both containing deca , I'm sure I'm gonna need every bit of the 2 or 3 months I have planned off jsut to get my junk back to normal. I've used some of the better supplements out there in between with decent results in the strength category. That Myogenx is high on my list this time too.

Myogenx?

What's the jist of this?

If I do supp I normally just use createne/whey/vits.

Snrf is offline Banned
    myogenx is anthony roberts supplement, increases your bodys natural test production like crazy apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    myogenx is anthony roberts supplement, increases your bodys natural test production like crazy apparently
    Cheers bro.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Spend more time researching proper diet and training and between cycles won't be a big deal at all.
    I you can consistantly keep your calories clean and above maintenance then you will not lose weight. At the same time keep a workout log that allows you to challenge your previous lifts, constantly causing progressive gains week after week and you'll actually keep the strength and muscle tissue gained from the cycle and more than likely gain a bit more in between if done correctly.
    You're on the path of relying on the drugs and it's a bad road to go down, learn how to make gains without the drugs and you'll soon realize they are merely a supplement to the things I just mentioned.
    I've been clean for close to 4-5months and I'm loving it. When I go on it'll just be that much better but as of now there is no need too because I'm consistantly making gains in the gym every week.

Point is, don't become an addict and lose motivation when you're not using. Staying on year-round isn't necessary to meet your goals.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    The only active ingredient in Myogenx is Fadogia agrestis. It sounds like something comparable to tongkat, which I have always incorporated into my PCT.
    http://www.raysahelian.com/fadogia.html

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Spend more time researching proper diet and training and between cycles won't be a big deal at all.
    I you can consistantly keep your calories clean and above maintenance then you will not lose weight. At the same time keep a workout log that allows you to challenge your previous lifts, constantly causing progressive gains week after week and you'll actually keep the strength and muscle tissue gained from the cycle and more than likely gain a bit more in between if done correctly.
    You're on the path of relying on the drugs and it's a bad road to go down, learn how to make gains without the drugs and you'll soon realize they are merely a supplement to the things I just mentioned.
    I've been clean for close to 4-5months and I'm loving it. When I go on it'll just be that much better but as of now there is no need too because I'm consistantly making gains in the gym every week.

Point is, don't become an addict and lose motivation when you're not using. Staying on year-round isn't necessary to meet your goals.
    Sound advice and couldn't agree more - my last 12 weeker was followed by a 5 month break.

I wouldn't say I'm "on the path of relying on the drugs", though. I'm just reflecting on the fact accelerated progress needs to halt for a while.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im 2 weeks into pct now. i never have troubles. i actually feel good during pct.

Your body grows in spurts anyhow, that's why you can't just stay on cycle for 2-3yrs straight and get continued growth. So if you can time it right and "prime" your body (as marcus says) then you can achieve excellent gains periodically throughout the year, whether on anabolics or not.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I feel like shit a lot when on cycle so it is no big deal to me when I come off. I wish I could stay on forver but I just couldnt handle it really.

This is one of the best posts I've seen here and I think more of us need to hear or read this kind of thing more often.

Thx bro. Wish more ppl took their health more seriously on here as well.

Thread Information