Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Superbowl-- Bears and Colts !!!

Who's gonna win it?? Discuss...lol

Colts sealed it in the last minute of the game!!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    im glad the Patriots didnt make it to the Superbowl, I think most of the nation is tired of them being there

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I totally called both games wrong....as usual

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack

Me too. I'm glad I wasn't confident enough to bet though.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I won $500 with the Colts, they were giving 3 and I was sweating there for a minute. They covered. I'm not sure who I like in the superbowl yet though.

I am a Pittsburgh fan, so not sure who i favor for Superbowl 41, but I too am glad the Patriots didn't make it this year!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    sure glad peyton finally get to beat patriots. should be a good superbowl.

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad Peyton made it but unfortunatly it's against Da Bears and I gotta stick with my home team.

Go Bears

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Bears baby! Beat them worthless colts!

Im actually from Indiana but only like 30 min from chicago......

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    i quit watchin the game i thought u were lying when u said the colts and bears

ACpower is offline Member
    Pats are dog Sh!t they lost a 21-3 lead awful

StevePJC is offline Member
    This years playoffs has provided some pretty damned exciting finishes. I'm picking the Bears in a close one - 31-27.

Jakspro is offline Member
    Bears by over 14

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    manning deserves a ring.. im just happy pats didnt make it

StevePJC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soccer#3
    manning deserves a ring.. im just happy pats didnt make it

You and me both. I'm not a big fan of "dynasty's"

HansVonSchnittchen is offline Junior Member
    Bears to win.

Would like to see the Colts win it one of these years, but not this year b/c the BEARS are there. Beardown

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    I think the Colts are due.

Manning got over his hump tonight, if you ask me. (i.e Brady)

I believe Manning is going to handle the biggest-stage-on-earth better than Grossman, too. It's all about the QB and playoff experience (whether you won or lost) this deep in the season and it has been too long for the Bears.

But what do I know.?!

I can't wait to see the commercials. I was disappointed in them last year!!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Go COLTS...!!!!!!

LPR.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is the superbowl i have always wanted to see. I want the bears to win it all but if they dont i wont be too upset because Manning deserves a superbowl.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    sure glad peyton finally get to beat patriots. should be a good superbowl.

what the hell is the matter with you ur from CT

**** the colts

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickm748
    what the hell is the matter with you ur from CT

**** the colts

GO COLTS... !!!

LPR.

It would be nice to see the Colts win, but......................

What about those damnnnnn commercials???

Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0
    Bears baby! Beat them worthless colts!

Im actually from Indiana but only like 30 min from chicago......
    Your a TRAITOR chuck! You should be ashamed. I grew up in Indiana, so I'm for the Colts. Grossman went to my highschool in indiana - so this is my ideal superbowl - all Indiana Everybody is forgetting that Grossman is the most inconsistent QB in the league - he's gonna be so nervous in the SB I'll be impressed if he even makes it out of the lockerroom. This is only his 3rd or so year - he's like 25yrs old. Too young and inexperienced for the SB, especially when we blitz every other down - he's gonna shit himself.

COLTS BABY!

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    zzzzzzzz

Once again another lame superbowl the colts pats game would have made for a better final gameof the year. Pending a brain tumor in manning's head and rex grossman being given a new brain colts should have no problem.

The playoffs were all good games so hopefully the superbowl will be at least a decent game and.....................................

What about them damnnn funny ass commercials???.....lolol
    Wonder if Prince will have a Wardrobe malfunction and flash his man titties???

Quote Originally Posted by Z12
    Your a TRAITOR chuck! You should be ashamed. I grew up in Indiana, so I'm for the Colts. Grossman went to my highschool in indiana - so this is my ideal superbowl - all Indiana Everybody is forgetting that Grossman is the most inconsistent QB in the league - he's gonna be so nervous in the SB I'll be impressed if he even makes it out of the lockerroom. This is only his 3rd or so year - he's like 25yrs old. Too young and inexperienced for the SB, especially when we blitz every other down - he's gonna shit himself.

COLTS BABY!

Thats where you're wrong man. Grossman doesnt really have anything to lose and he will do fine, once again i guarantee it. Manning is the one who has a lot on his shoulders. He is one of the best QB's and yes he finally did make it to the superbowl but the pressure is going to be on him because everyone wants to see if he will actually be able to get it done. Also grossman my have not had the best year but this is his first full season and he's in the superbowl. Ive said it once and i'll say it again, none of you people look at the good things this guy has done. Lets see, first bears qb to throw for over 3000 yards in like 20 years, first to start all season in a very long time, leads the nfl with 7 games of a passer rating of 100 or better, 7th in the nfl for touchdown passes. Before you guys go bashing a guy that finally got to play a whole season think about what you're saying first. He's good and he's only going to get better whether you like it or not. Regardless of the number of turnovers he has, he lead that team to where they are. Yeah the defense had play in it too but for the most part it Rex and you're retarded if you dont see it that way.
    Last edited by rar1015; 01-22-2007 at 12:14 PM.

Z12
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Thats where you're wrong man. Grossman doesnt really have anything to lose and he will do fine, once again i guarantee it. Manning is the one who has a lot on his shoulders. He is one of the best QB's and yes he finally did make it to the superbowl but the pressure is going to be on him because everyone wants to see if he will actually be able to get it done. Also grossman my have not had the best year but this is his first full season and he's in the superbowl. Ive said it once and i'll say it again, none of you people look at the good things this guy has done. Lets see, first bears qb to throw for over 3000 yards in like 20 years, first to start all season in a very long time, leads the nfl with 7 games of a passer rating of 100 or better, 7th in the nfl for touchdown passes. Before you guys go bashing a guy that finally got to play a whole season think about what you're saying first. He's good and he's only going to get better whether you like it or not. Regardless of the number of turnovers he has, he lead that team to where they are. Yeah the defense had play in it too but for the most part it Rex and you're retarded if you dont see it that way.
    I agree with you bro. Grossman is good and you are lucky to have him. He's been pretty impressive at times, but you have to admit, at other times he was a joke. I'm not bashing him - but it's the truth. Secondly, the pressure was on Manning to GET to the superbowl, not necessarily to win it. Yes, there is more pressure on manning, but he's been under intense pressure for years now, so he's used to it, used to being in the spotlite. Also, the colts are SALIVATING at the thought of winning the big one. Theyve come up short so many times in pathetic fashion, that they WANT this. I have no doubt that the Colts are more pumped for this game, simply bc of their recent postseason history. Also, the Pats and Ravens are better than the Bears, both of which we beat. Competition wise, this is gonna be a big let-down for the colts. Grossman is good buddy, no doubt about it, but not good enough to win this superbowl. Maybe in a couple years - but this is Manning's year. Sorry bro

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I agree with you bro. Grossman is good and you are lucky to have him. He's been pretty impressive at times, but you have to admit, at other times he was a joke. I'm not bashing him - but it's the truth. Secondly, the pressure was on Manning to GET to the superbowl, not necessarily to win it. Yes, there is more pressure on manning, but he's been under intense pressure for years now, so he's used to it, used to being in the spotlite. Also, the colts are SALIVATING at the thought of winning the big one. Theyve come up short so many times in pathetic fashion, that they WANT this. I have no doubt that the Colts are more pumped for this game, simply bc of their recent postseason history. Also, the Pats and Ravens are better than the Bears, both of which we beat. Competition wise, this is gonna be a big let-down for the colts. Grossman is good buddy, no doubt about it, but not good enough to win this superbowl. Maybe in a couple years - but this is Manning's year. Sorry bro
    Fortunately, the Bears don't rely on Grossman. The attach is multi-faceted, he's only required to keep the defense honest. However, Manning's precision and the adeptness of his receivers scares me. Still I say...

Da Bears!

M.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    i would love to see the colts take it

Getting to the superbowl is just part of the pressure on manning. Winning it is the next thing. Deion Sanders basically said the same thing last night after the game. Manning's great but he wont be one of the greatest until he gets one of those rings. I will say that this could be mannings year and yes i like him a lot and it would be cool to see him win it all but not this year, not against the Bears. Thomas Jones and Brian Urlacher deserve to win a superbowl more than anyone on that team IMO, and this is their year. "Sorry bro."

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Go Bears

K.Biz is offline Banned
    im a pats fan. so sad to see us lose that game but oh well.

Go bears.

payton blows and cracks under pressure.
    and screw vinateri hes a sell out.

Z12
    Quote Originally Posted by rar1015
    Getting to the superbowl is just part of the pressure on manning. Winning it is the next thing. Deion Sanders basically said the same thing last night after the game. Manning's great but he wont be one of the greatest until he gets one of those rings. I will say that this could be mannings year and yes i like him a lot and it would be cool to see him win it all but not this year, not against the Bears. Thomas Jones and Brian Urlacher deserve to win a superbowl more than anyone on that team IMO, and this is their year. "Sorry bro."
    Alright rar, we'll see. Jones rocked the Saints. And NO, if Manning never gets a ring, he'll always be known as a choker. Grossman is from my highschool, so other than the colts, id like to see the bears win. Honestly, this is the best postseason I could have imagined (colts finally beating the pats) and playing the Bears for the title. Fvking perfect. I'll get back to you in 2 weeks. Good luck....

HansVonSchnittchen is offline Junior Member
    Z12,

Why are you riding that other Indiana dude for being a Bears fan? If I remember right, the Colts are transplants from Baltimore in 1984. So not everyone from Indiana grew up with the Colts like you.

This game will come down to DEFENSE, not quarterbacks. Defense wins championships. The Bears have the better D, better special teams (windy city flyer), and better running game. Grossman will have to make some plays no doubt, but I think the odds makers definately have it wrong by giving the Colts +7.

This is a gonna be a kicka$$ super bowl. Been dreaming about this since I was 6 (1986). Bears in the super bowl again.

Jojoe is offline Associate Member
    It's so hard to pick. I love Peyton and the Colts He really deserves it just not against my Bears.
    Bears win 41-35

jridepb3 is offline Junior Member
    colts win it 31-14 easy bears dont stand a chance grossman is no good under pressure and the bears d cant stop manning

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    Me too

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Da Bears!

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    What about them damnnn funny ass commercials???.....lolol
    Wonder if Prince will have a Wardrobe malfunction and flash his man titties???

Does prince have Gyno??? He should look at C_binos' gyno thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information