manofwar1949 is offline New Member

No Pain No Gain?

I have recently tried Clen and T3 to loose weight where the side effects can cause uncontrollable tremors when you start. This became apparent when i was at home with my family wrapping Christmas gifts, and my younger sister asked why my hands were shaking. I told her it was because my workout was really intense and my muscles were just fatigued. and I have also tried a ECA stack which made me light headed and nauseous a lot, probably a result of me being on a strict diet at the same time.

So this all brings me to ask one question.

Whats the worse side effects you are willing to endure all in the name of progress?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    headaches, back pain. the shakes here and there.the only thing i wont endure is pain from my lower sides. that means somthings up with my kidneys... and that i dont need!

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manofwar1949
    I have recently tried Clen and T3 to loose weight where the side effects can cause uncontrollable tremors when you start. This became apparent when i was at home with my family wrapping Christmas gifts, and my younger sister asked why my hands were shaking. I told her it was because my workout was really intense and my muscles were just fatigued. and I have also tried a ECA stack which made me light headed and nauseous a lot, probably a result of me being on a strict diet at the same time.

So this all brings me to ask one question.

Whats the worse side effects you are willing to endure all in the name of progress?
    were the results worth the sides?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Ever tried just dieting and cardio? OH My! It works just as well as not doing these things and taking the drugs.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Ever tried just dieting and cardio? OH My! It works just as well as not doing these things and taking the drugs.
    lol, I originally jumped the gun a took T3 and did the whole diet and cardio, lost 8% bodyfat in 6 weeks. It was cool, but I know when I do it again, i would hold out on the supps till I wanted to drop into the single digits.

You can do it by yourself w/o destroying your body.

I got to under 4% without either clen or T3. Do your heart and thyroid a favor and do it without the drugs, it's not that much harder to do without the two.

twiney is offline Junior Member
    I got to under 4% without either clen or T3. Do your heart and thyroid a favor and do it without the drugs, it's not that much harder to do without the two.

Do you use t3 or t4 with HGH?

I have, but don't find it's needed IMO.. there's a lot of controversy on that topic that go both ways. Tren is another drug ppl claim lowers your thyroid function.

manofwar1949 is offline New Member
    I do 45 min of cardio 5 days a week as well as the drugs. As a result in six months my weight has gone down from 335 to 275, which is a loss of 60 pounds, and my body fat has gone from 28% to 18% percent. So i say it was worth the side effects. As a side note i was in the hospital for a week for an unrelated illness which made me lose about ten pounds in one week.

In case you were wondering I'm 6 feet 6in tall.

To answer Twiney i used the clen and t3 products from http://www.ar-r.com/

Good for you, but at 28% you are morbidly obese so I'd say clen /t3 is the least of your worries health-wise, for a normal human that isn't composed of mostly fat clen/t3 aren't necessary to get down to a decent bodyfat range.
    Congrats on your weightloss bro!

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by manofwar1949
    I do 45 min of cardio 5 days a week as well as the drugs. As a result in six months my weight has gone down from 335 to 275, which is a loss of 60 pounds, and my body fat has gone from 28% to 18% percent. So i say it was worth the side effects. As a side note i was in the hospital for a week for an unrelated illness which made me lose about ten pounds in one week.

In case you were wondering I'm 6 feet 6in tall.

To answer Twiney i used the clen and t3 products from http://www.ar-r.com/
    Congrats on the weight loss, but you shouldn't have used those supps at that high of a body fat %.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to get cramps, shaking, sore/pulled muscles, shin splints, tennis elbow, and inject sites so painful that I couldn't walk.

Now after proper research, and planning, I don't really have those sides from cycles anymore. My sides are generally pretty mild, and I haven't had a injury for working out in awhile.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    night sweats, insomnia, little aches. Yes its worth it to me.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Do your heart and thyroid a favor and do it without the drugs, it's not that much harder to do without the two.

yes sir

Thread Information