violator1 is offline Associate Member

to the marines....

hey devil dogs, i gotta ask you something. My brother in law did his "4 years" in the air force. His dad works at the air station where i live. He got him a muthaf*ckin officers' watch for his birthday. And the little punk wears it like its cool......Makes me wanna stomp his guts out because he has NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MARINE!!!!!!!! what would you do??? It makes me sick just to know its in his possession......

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe he's proud of his dad, and wears it as a constant reminder?

If my father were to give me something like that, I'd wear it all the time, and brag about how brave my father is. But I have tremendous respect for people who serve in the military.

If he is pretending to be in the military and bragging about it, then kick him in the balls.
    Last edited by cfiler; 01-24-2007 at 06:06 PM.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    my grandfather flew 120+ combat missions during WWII. he then flew n korea and commanded an airbase during nam. i brag about his service all the time. i've worn his dogtags as a symbol of my pride for quite some time now. if it means something to him i say just respect it

violator1 is offline Associate Member
    me and my cousin are the only two in our entire families to have served in the marines. your wearing of your grandfathers dogtags is your right in honor of him. To actually have someone so close to you serve makes it your right. my brother in laws dad was never in the military. on top of that, my brother in law talks smack about marines and then has the balls to wear our eagle globe and anchor. He's pretendin alright. i never could stand the guy, and he could never stand me. i think he does it to f*ck with me.....

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    if hes pretending and never was in the Marines then yes i can see how ur upset about it and i would prob b too

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just like those losers who claimed they were in Vietnam, but never were.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Just like those losers who claimed they were in Vietnam, but never were.

I was there. From what I remember, heres a little of what I went through...

Then came my victory dance...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it's defiately not right. Kick him in the balls, and take his watch.

Or enlist him, and make him earn it.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean man, Its shitty. My brother inlaw is in the army reserves and he still wears Marine shit all the time. I told him to man up and join the right service not just join one the pretend to be a bad ass. My favorite when people find out I was in the Marines and they always say "I was going to do that, but................." WHATEVER DUDE!!! your so full of sh1t. If he is doing it to piss you off and you know it, then kick his ass I guess. "Dont let someone take your kindness for weakness or they will always walk over you" I had a guy that was drunk and running his mouth about being in the Marines and going to Iraq while I was in Sacramento over the 4th of July so started asking him basic questions like what Battalion he was in and he said Battalion 6 LOL. Then I asked him what his MOS was and he said a 14Charlie?? WTF??? then he said he was stationed in Phoenix. UM......OK??? Then me and my friend that I was visiting up there started rattling off all this stuff and totally punked him out and all these chicks were making fun of him. It was cool. Semper Fi Brother

Thread Information