RobbieG is offline Member

How do you fund your E-gold account.

What do you use to fund e-gold with a credit card ?

I can not use bank transfer/swift/WU.

I can only use credit cart, no e-gold office in my country, and the bank transfer are all under surveilance(sp?)

beuleux is offline Banned
    I know what you mean... the clerk at my bank really works for MI5 and theyre just waiting for me to buy some gear so they can screech up in a van outside my house and all pile out with guns and pin me to the floor and trash my house and send me to jail for a hundred years where Ill get shafted up the pooper.

Have you been taking paranoid pills bro.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    I know what you mean... the clerk at my bank really works for MI5 and theyre just waiting for me to buy some gear so they can screech up in a van outside my house and all pile out with guns and pin me to the floor and trash my house and send me to jail for a hundred years where Ill get shafted up the pooper.

lmfao!

I live in a small country, every bank transfer is monitored, even Ebay accounts are checked, everything is examed at the customs.

but I use a powder source an not a chance they´ll get the powders, never have

btw, for using western union; I have to transfer the amount from my account.

so yes, I am the paranoid one.

edit: I work in a bank, so I know.

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    seriously how do you fund these stupid egold accounts? i thought it was like ebullion and i just go to the bank.....but like you have to go through a third party or some shit

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    What is e-gold?

They used to take cards till the FBI raided them and siezed all thier computers apparantly tried to blame them for all the CC fraud going through egold so they moved to the Bahamas or somwhere now they use third party brokers theyve got a list of 17 brokers on thier links page one link is dead due to what looks like a MySQL error, but the others work Ive just checked them, Ive been looking into egold for a while for my own reasons it seems the safest way to pay by card with anonymity. E-gold wont rollover on you because theyre are offshore and already have a disliking for the feds and if you chose an offshore broker too you should be ok.

Robbie what country are you from out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    What is e-gold?
    Its an online payment method using the value of gold rather than actual currency, similar to paypal but you send gold "credits" if you like between accounts instead of currency.

Take a look
    www.e-gold.com

ThePump is offline Member
    Its an online payment method using the value of gold rather than actual currency, similar to paypal but you send gold "credits" if you like between accounts instead of currency.

Take a look
    www.e-gold.com

and what good is this??

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    I live in a small country, every bank transfer is monitored, even Ebay accounts are checked, everything is examed at the customs.

but I use a powder source an not a chance they´ll get the powders, never have

What country??

Not in Europe I'm assuming as they'd need a court warrant to examine your bank transfers!! No EU countries have the right to monitor all transfers.

If you do live in some obscure country that somehow has the power to watch all transfers, they certainly cant monitor your e-gold account so theres no problems there!!

You should get an account with HSBC, they operate from most countries in the world and i know FOR FACT that no authority monitors their transfers worldwide without 1st obtaining a court warrant and then only with proof of reasonable suspicion of carrying out drug, terrorism or finance crime!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    and what good is this??
    So you can pay for stuff anonymously... illegal stuff.. like steroids for example.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    I've never had a problem with E-gold. A lot of sources prefer this method of payment cuz it's safe for both parties. It's really easy and you can stay anonymous. You fund your account by sending a WU payment to a company that will fund your e-gold account for you. My source told me about cheapegold.com and I've been happy with them. They charge probably the lowest fees of anyone. You just send them a WU payment (don't have to show ID for this unless you're sending more than $1000), then a day later, they fund your account. You're then all set to send E-gold. Simple really. I can't understand why people think E-gold is so complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    I've never had a problem with E-gold. A lot of sources prefer this method of payment cuz it's safe for both parties. It's really easy and you can stay anonymous. You fund your account by sending a WU payment to a company that will fund your e-gold account for you. My source told me about cheapegold.com and I've been happy with them. They charge probably the lowest fees of anyone. You just send them a WU payment (don't have to show ID for this unless you're sending more than $1000), then a day later, they fund your account. You're then all set to send E-gold. Simple really. I can't understand why people think E-gold is so complicated.

I have to show ID.

Can I fund my e-gold account with credit card or not, are you telling me not ONE here knows about a site I can fund my e-gold with CC ?

google won´t give me anything
    Last edited by RobbieG; 01-25-2007 at 03:50 PM.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Legally, you don't have to show ID unless you're sending $1000 or more. Show the idiots the rules, or go some place else. I think cheapegold accepts credit cards to fun e-gold. To be anonymous, you just create another e-gold account and and move the money into that.

Can I fund my e-gold account with credit card or not, are you telling me not ONE here knows about a site I can fund my e-gold with CC ?

google won´t give me anything
    I told you in your other thread... remember those 17 links on the e-gold page... well one of them takes credit cards.

chest6 is offline Banned
    bah..egold is too confusing

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    E-gold sucks!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    bah..egold is too confusing
    How to buy steriods /powders without leaving your chair using the everso confusing e-gold system.

1. Create an account at e-gold
    2. Go to a broker site complete the buy e-currency form
    3. Transfer money to broker from your bank online
    4. Login at e-gold transfer money to sources e-gold account
    5. Sit by your mailbox and wait for the mailman

Still confused?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU
    Legally, you don't have to show ID unless you're sending $1000 or more. Show the idiots the rules, or go some place else. I think cheapegold accepts credit cards to fun e-gold. To be anonymous, you just create another e-gold account and and move the money into that.

I have to use my bank account, so they have to have my ID.

I have to use my bank account, so they have to have my ID.
    Yeh but a card transaction still comes out of your bank account doesnt it? The authorities have no way of knowing WHO you paid with e-gold you could make up something.

Yeh but a card transaction still comes out of your bank account doesnt it? The authorities have no way of knowing WHO you paid with e-gold you could make up something.

RobbieG, you've got a major case of over-paranoia!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    RobbieG, you've got a major case of over-paranoia!

do you realize there are other country's than your ?

If you only knew.. My country is much worsh than australia regarding customs and transfers.

last time I used WU the bank manager interviewed me; he made a report about my WU-transaction.

every time someone orders something on the internet and has to bail it out of customs, his personal file is updated; our system has information about every single mail order.

example:
    if a woman orders a dildo/egg on the internet, she has to claim it and the customs updates her file; the goverment gets that information.

it's not illegal in my country.

so again, think outside your box; I don't live in your country.

If you only knew.. My country is much worsh than australia regarding customs and transfers.

last time I used WU the bank manager interviewed me; he made a report about my WU-transaction.

every time someone orders something on the internet and has to bail it out of customs, his personal file is updated; our system has information about every single mail order.

example:
    if a woman orders a dildo/egg on the internet, she has to claim it and the customs updates her file; the goverment gets that information.

So what country do you live in??

And FYI I've not only lived in the UK!

Jeez man thats some hard-ass govt are you in Cuba or somwhere... Tell us curiosity is killing me

these laws are actually tax laws.

for making sure you pay the right taxes.

Snrf is offline Banned

example:

I call .... I've never heard of a country this strict, and apparently no one else has. You're also choosing not to tell us what country you're in.....I wonder why.

I think you're a nutjob, quit using whatever you're using cuz it's making you paranoid.

Either you live in a country of 5000 people or you're full of shit, seriously what country has the resources to monitor every single piece of incoming mail, wait for you to come collect it and keep a file on what every single person is ordering off the internet. You're full of shit mate. Lay off the rec drugs cuz theyre fvcking with your head

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I call .... I've never heard of a country this strict, and apparently no one else has. You're also choosing not to tell us what country you're in.....I wonder why.

I think you're a nutjob, quit using whatever you're using cuz it's making you paranoid.

Either you live in a country of 5000 people or you're full of shit, seriously what country has the resources to monitor every single piece of incoming mail, wait for you to come collect it and keep a file on what every single person is ordering off the internet. You're full of shit mate. Lay off the rec drugs cuz theyre fvcking with your head

2nd that!!

Just the other day they rant into a gym and busted 3 guys.

2 weeks ago the police arrested a guy when he was receiving 13.000 orals.

aprox. 2 months ago the police arrested a female competitor who was using steroids .

They all used Western union. ( If you transfer money through WU, it HAS to come from an account, you can not enter a bank with 100 $ and transfer them, you have to put them first into your account ( ID for that ), then transfer from your account into WU )

I don't care if you don't believe me, that was not the main issue of this thread, but how can I fund a e-gold account with a CC.

Yet, no-one has offered me a fully functional link.

So snfrmaster: just pm me if you have any desire of knowing this country.

( btw, the other day my country was under pressure of giving USA all information of foreign SWIFT transfers to "country" accounts )

But on the bright side, We don't have hard drugs as meth and heroin.

Thread Information