Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

Which girl do i pick?

I don't know which girl to choose. And its at i point i have to pick 1.

#1 my ex fiance. Looks she is a 10. she's 29 with a 3 year old daughter. Makes good money and we take care of each other. We can talk for hours and there is a lot of physical chemistry. lives over an hour away but comes and stays for a few days. She gets stresses a lot and freaks out about commitment. I'm really scared of her screwing me again. I don't know if i could deal with it again.

#2 Very pretty Girl a 9. She is 24. No kids. Doesn't drive and lives 30 mins away. Doesn't want to stay over a lot. So its a pain. Very expensive taste. Always wants to do something. Treats me great and cares a lot.

Don't know who to pick. Honestly i want my ex. But i can't count on her. She swears she has changed and so far it seems she did. But I don't want to hurt #2

hillshooter is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you need a #3

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hillshooter
    +1 ......

briancb1 is offline Member
    wow, I just spend like 7 minutes typing up a reply to get dropped and its not posted.... cool.

But what this guy said is so true. Don't sell yourself short (I did many times).
    Just because they are their doesn't make them a good choice.
    You sound like you are nice guy from what I've read and THEY would be lucky to have you - now keep your eyes peeled for the girl YOU would be lucky to have, they are out their and worth the wait!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    She doenst drive?

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    dont take this the wrong way but imo scared of commitment just means scared of it with that person. think about it. if you really want to be with someone, theres no hesitation. unless something drastic has changed like you making more money (not saying you dont), her feeling financially insecure/too old to find someone else, ect. then shes probably full of sh*t. i dont think people just switch up like that. i dont know your story but it seams like she knows shes got you by the balls. if she wants you she can have you. maybe you should threaten that. let her know your seeing number 2, maybe find a number 3. have you ever heard of the ladder theory? might be a cool thing to check out.

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

good luck!

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

gixxer, is that your daughter also? any "baby daddy" problems?
    I'm a firm believer in screw you once, screw you again. JMO though.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    drop em both

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Use them both and get another one on the side who pays for you.

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    a good quote from rodney dangerfeild "you gotta look out for #1...but dont step in #2!"

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Get a #3,4 and 5

he sounds like too nice of a guy in my oppinion. Chics dig the asshole, whether they admit it or not. If you act like a bitch you will get treated like a bitch.

as my dad always used to tell me treat the sluts like a princess and princess like a slut and you will go far in this world.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    he sounds like too nice of a guy in my oppinion. Chics dig the asshole, whether they admit it or not. If you act like a bitch you will get treated like a bitch.

as my dad always used to tell me treat the sluts like a princess and princess like a slut and you will go far in this world.
    get a #3 +6

thats some great father-son advice!

think about it, pure wisdom.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    jigga please we all know your real babymamma inflatable.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't pick the ex, people are ex's for a reason.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Get a #3,4 and 5
    great advice coming from a father.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    armbar83, that was probably the single best thing I have read on the internet since I got the net!!!!! aside from profitable information. Cheers for that article...

Moto

LMAO@ the ladder theory. My life is now complete. I have never read anything so effing brilliant.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"

I like it I know it's hard to chose, but I can see you getting close to the kid again and then she just takes her away again in the future. It might sound cruel but the kid is nothing to you. You are not her step dad (her mom left you standing before getting married) and not her real dad I'm there for you, always thought you were pretty cool to converse with so you know I mean no disrespect when I say that. I was in a few relationships where the chic had kids and the kids were cool too, but they have no problem re-adjusting to the "new guy". I think you need to run a relationship like a business (that's why I hate dating ) if they say I will meet you at 7:00, don't fuking show up at 7:45 if at all. I am use to people doing what the fuk they say they will do when they say will do it Sorry, I kind of go off when I talk about relationships

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    armbar83, that was probably the single best thing I have read on the internet since I got the net!!!!! aside from profitable information. Cheers for that article...

Moto

your welcome, its good stuff

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your not making a good case for either

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    There's alot of people viewing this thread. As the world turns and days of our life shlt

StevePJC is offline Member
    Number 2.

Never jump into a ready made family is my opinion.

Mike Dura is offline Senior Member
    Become detached and keep em both. Get the upper hand on the one who screwed you over. Can't beat em join em. Talk her into screwing another guy as you watch and just man up and enjoy the cheap thrill. Don't put your emotions on the line for a lost casue but get your kicks before the shit-house burns down. Get the one with money to take you out to dinner ala' sugar momma. Take advantage and get leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

#1 my ex fiance. Looks she is a 10. she's 29 with a 3 year old daughter. Makes good money and we take care of each other. We can talk for hours and there is a lot of physical chemistry. lives over an hour away but comes and stays for a few days. She gets stresses a lot and freaks out about commitment. I'm really scared of her screwing me again. I don't know if i could deal with it again.

#2 Very pretty Girl a 9. She is 24. No kids. Doesn't drive and lives 30 mins away. Doesn't want to stay over a lot. So its a pain. Very expensive taste. Always wants to do something. Treats me great and cares a lot.

Don't know who to pick. Honestly i want my ex. But i can't count on her. She swears she has changed and so far it seems she did. But I don't want to hurt #2

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    +1 ......

+1

Or the one that lives the closest that will bang your brains out

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Hang out with both of them and try to find wich one you want and then get rid of the other one. What happens if you get back with your ex and then you find she hasn't changed? Then you are going to lose the other one.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armbar83
    your welcome, its good stuff
    Indeed, it is.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    The one with the bigger boobs.

ps: Sorry, I'm not good at giving good advice.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Go with #3.

The thought of your ex screwing you again, will always be in the back of your mind. It will ruin your relationship with her.

If you were ment to be with girl #2, you wouldn't have thoughts about getting back together with your ex.

Your best bet is to start fresh with someone new. If you can't deciede on who to be with, then you are probably not ment to be with either.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

#2 is a leach.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    Hang out with both of them and try to find wich one you want and then get rid of the other one. What happens if you get back with your ex and then you find she hasn't changed? Then you are going to lose the other one.
    That's really my delima. My ex seems sincere. She is acting different then she ever has. She admits she made a mistake by leaving me. Also she realize what mistakes she has in her personality. But here is always the chance she falls back into her old ways and i loose the new girl.

2 is a good girl and very sweet just high maintenance.

hateme is offline Junior Member
    That's really my delima. My ex seems sincere. She is acting different then she ever has. She admits she made a mistake by leaving me. Also she realize what mistakes she has in her personality. But here is always the chance she falls back into her old ways and i loose the new girl.

Go back and read Armbar's post and link again. He is dead on!!! Your ex is scared she is getting older. She knows you are a nice guy who will help her pay for her and her F trophy's shit.

She said she changed? Well, then she will never leave you again. (Unless, she finds someone higher on the food chain)

If that is you in your avatar, then you should not HAVE to have a gf. You can bang who you want, when you want. And, you don't have to listen to the bitching from a gf.

Since, armbar used the ladder theory link. Here is a few more.

nomarriage.com

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/leykis-or...&page=1#Item_0

blowmeuptom.com (6pm to 11pm live broadcast)
    Last edited by hateme; 01-26-2007 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    She doenst drive?
    She is Amish. I think he met her at ye old barn raising.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

I hear you bro, if I were you I would just take it slow with the both of them and see what happens. Maybe after some time it will be asier to make your decision. Don't rush into anything that you are going to regret in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    Go back and read Armbar's post and link again. He is dead on!!! Your ex is scared she is getting older. She knows you are a nice guy who will help her pay for her and her F trophy's shit.

She said she changed? Well, then she will never leave you again. (Unless, she finds someone higher on the food chain)

If that is you in your avatar, then you should not HAVE to have a gf. You can bang who you want, when you want. And, you don't have to listen to the bitching from a gf.

Since, armbar used the ladder theory link. Here is a few more.

nomarriage.com

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/leykis-or...&page=1#Item_0

blowmeuptom.com (6pm to 11pm live broadcast)
    Yeas that is me in my pic and thanks. But i like having a GF and i do agree that screws me sometimes.

My ex has more $$ in saving then i do and isn't into trophy stuff. I nice house yes but jewelry and clothes and crap no. Trust me my ex gits hit on 3x times a day by people higher up on the food chain. And she always stayed with me. It was shit with her babies father and other little crap why she left me last time.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I hear you bro, if I were you I would just take it slow with the both of them and see what happens. Maybe after some time it will be asier to make your decision. Don't rush into anything that you are going to regret in the end.
    I agree. It just sucks one of their birthdays is coming and valentine's day.

Yeas that is me in my pic and thanks. But i like having a GF and i do agree that screws me sometimes.

My ex has more $$ in saving then i do and isn't into trophy stuff. I nice house yes but jewelry and clothes and crap no. Trust me my ex gits hit on 3x times a day by people higher up on the food chain. And she always stayed with me. It was shit with her babies father and other little crap why she left me last time.
    X

Point is she left you before.

Props for your avatar.

Be carefull of single women 25 and above that have never been married. They know what to do...when to do it...when not to do it...to get what they want. (to get married) Their friends are getting married, getting late to breed with another guy, etc. (not just for financial reasons)

All my friends are 35 and above. They all wish they did not have gf's or wives in their 20's. Their ex wives wish they would have been single when they were younger, so they don't have to slut it up now to make up for lost time. Except now they have kids...etc.

Oh...F**K Trohpy = her kid...not the shit she buys. Good luck

I agree. It just sucks one of their birthdays is coming and valentine's day.

Those are 2 of the worse time to have a gf! Especially Vday!!

The weeks leading up to vday is the best time to be a single guy. Girls will be nicer, do more, and lower their standards. They do not want to be alone for Valentines. (not because they want to find true love, but to be able to have flowers delivered at work...not be the only friend with out a date...etc.)

My friend and I worked vday for 10yrs straight. The same is true for New Yrs.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    option 3 seems to be the best, if theres an option 3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information