I should have ****ed this kid up tonight

So I'm out w/ a few friends from the fire station and we're at this bar, the place is pretty busy, you have to brush up by people to get by. Not that I have a problem with somebody brushing against me to get by me, but this one little ****er basically tried to push me aside with his hand. I'm just chilling talking to my bro, and I feel this hand push my ****ing back. I know it was on purpose too, because the little shit looks back at me after he's about 10 steps past me. So I look at him, he walks over(still keeping about 8 ft between us,hahah) and I said "WTF was that for?" He yells out "I'm trying to get through, u got a ****ing problem!!" So I just stare back at this kid like WTF. So his girl grabs him and they quickly leave. I wanted to drop this dick head, I'm getting too old for this bullshit, no more nights out. And you know it's just some little frat bitch trying to impress his girl, "see honey, I showed that big steroid dork" ****ing punks man, I swear

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I always get attention like that too. Punks wanting to prove something. Best to let em go on their fairy way.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant stand kids like that, i would have broke his teeth and made his gf never look at him again

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah little shits like that are the worst...but those same kids are the ones that will press charges when u really lay into them and do serious harm...they can talk shit but when they get the shit kicked outa them they press charges...

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i had an episode at 10am ...this guy i "cut off" flipped me off so i beeped and smiled he wound up following me to this gas station. and pulls up and starts pumping gas too. im looking at him like wtf random. as soon as i get in the car he walks around all puffed up like yo wtf is your ****ing problem so i open the car door and he backs up. my friend is like **** it man lets go..we were hungover leaving a local college. the guy looked like cheddar bob from 8 mile. lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Havent seen eight mile

Anyway SS...Im upset you didnt drop him...getting sued or not

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Havent seen eight mile

Anyway SS...Im upset you didnt drop him...getting sued or not

looked like this..like exactly i felt bad he looked like a pug

Uconish is offline Member
    You should have kicked his F8ckin teeth in to the back of his throat.....UGhhhhhh, i know im an angry drunk, especially on tren

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    If its tight and i need to squeeze through. I'll put my hands on some guys back and push some to make some room. I'm not trying to be an ass but if you can't fit you can't fit.

He may of been a little wrong but you want to kick his ass for pushing his way through the crowd? Apparently you not to old for the shit or you would have just let it go.

I'm just curious how big are you? I'm just asking because apparently you are that big. Where some guy randomly picked you out from the bar to try and start with to impress his girl? Aren't you a little full of yourself. Even if you are huge. Do you think guys walk around like man if i start with that big guy my girl is going to think I'm cool?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I just throw them out the only time Im at a club or bar is when im working....

if it was a blatant push to get a reaction fair enough. but when you need to get through, you got to use a bit of force otherwise you'll be in the same place all night.
    eg when a music festivals you got to get through tens of thousands of people, after the first hour of pushing through you get a bit pissed off, when no-one helps to get out the way.
    but hay thats a big field, you where in a bar. bit different.
    should have floored hi. lol

i am sorry about the bit below, just read it from you tube, and have to do it.

In 1945, a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this message, she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:1. Retype this message as a comment for 3 other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    If its tight and i need to squeeze through. I'll put my hands on some guys back and push some to make some room. I'm not trying to be an ass but if you can't fit you can't fit.

He may of been a little wrong but you want to kick his ass for pushing his way through the crowd? Apparently you not to old for the shit or you would have just let it go.

I'm just curious how big are you? I'm just asking because apparently you are that big. Where some guy randomly picked you out from the bar to try and start with to impress his girl? Aren't you a little full of yourself. Even if you are huge. Do you think guys walk around like man if i start with that big guy my girl is going to think I'm cool?

To answer your question, yes I'm a big guy, not pro bodybuilder big but big enough. Not really full of myself, but it's unusual if a day goes by where somebody doesnt say something out in public. And yes, I think there ARE some guys who go around thinking that, especially drunk at a bar. I have no quams with somebody needing to get through, putting their hand on my shoulder or brushing up against me. This mother****er didnt do that, this was a push, like if somebody took one hand and tried to push you from behind. And if it wasnt intentional then why did the little shit look back at me after he was 12 ft away?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i always smile at the person that says "you got a problem with that".. i release all my tension, and smile at the.. scares the shit out of them..

and his girlfriend knew he was about to take a butt woopin..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    So I'm out w/ a few friends from the fire station and we're at this bar, the place is pretty busy, you have to brush up by people to get by. Not that I have a problem with somebody brushing against me to get by me, but this one little ****er basically tried to push me aside with his hand. I'm just chilling talking to my bro, and I feel this hand push my ****ing back. I know it was on purpose too, because the little shit looks back at me after he's about 10 steps past me. So I look at him, he walks over(still keeping about 8 ft between us,hahah) and I said "WTF was that for?" He yells out "I'm trying to get through, u got a ****ing problem!!" So I just stare back at this kid like WTF. So his girl grabs him and they quickly leave. I wanted to drop this dick head, I'm getting too old for this bullshit, no more nights out. And you know it's just some little frat bitch trying to impress his girl, "see honey, I showed that big steroid dork" ****ing punks man, I swear
    i was at a pool hall, friday and a lil 16 year old i think threw a coster at me, i just stood there unfazed searching the room. and i think it was this little 16 year old with bleached hair and his chubby little girlfriend giggling, obviously i could have put his head threw the pool table but you gotta just turn ur head and laugh at this shit, he feels the need to act tough let him, i just told him straight, i dare you to do it again. and not another word.

by the way, if u walk straight thruy, just walk sideways with ur hands by urside, you can definetly get through without using ur hands, and if somone can feel a chest or back slide past then its obvious no problem, but if somone did push me forward with force then it is not right.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    I accidently started a riot a a Stones Concert in Chicago. Just pushed
    this guy and he went horizontal into 4 or 5 seats. With in seconds 20
    or 30 people from his side were coming at me. However, this jerck was
    knocking the ladies around with his arms and there were a lot of people
    behind me that were even more upset than me. They charged the attackers. There was security instantly, I was on good terms with
    security and they tossed the freak out. Still I could not believe how
    fast things went out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    by the way, if u walk straight thruy, just walk sideways with ur hands by urside, you can definetly get through without using ur hands, and if somone can feel a chest or back slide past then its obvious no problem, but if somone did push me forward with force then it is not right.
    I go through side ways but i put my hands on someones back. I don't push them hard but i put some pressure to make a little more room.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I go through side ways but i put my hands on someones back. I don't push them hard but i put some pressure to make a little more room.
    i look at it this way, if they push through with there hands, they should remain contact with you, just squeezing through harmlessly, but if they push you so u move forward fast / roughly and there hands dont stay on you its fighting movements! haha but yeh, too much bullshit these days, clubs should be simple, go there with ya mates have fun meet people, acting like a dick and you deserve to get beat down.

i look at it this way, if they push through with there hands, they should remain contact with you, just squeezing through harmlessly, but if they push you so u move forward fast / roughly and there hands dont stay on you its fighting movements! haha but yeh, too much bullshit these days, clubs should be simple, go there with ya mates have fun meet people, acting like a dick and you deserve to get beat down.

exactly, and that's what this guy did. It was clearly a push, he didn't leave his hand there. Hell, I thought it was somebody I knew just ****ing with me. You get these kids in these college towns who think they can take on the world after a few drinks, this punk would have been ****ing up real bad, because I don't get drunk in bars for reasons like this one.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    Rick Ross came into the club I work at this weekend and one of his boys got into a fight with this big black dude with dreadlocks. One of our bartenders was right there and tried to break it up but the guy in the dreads put him in a full nelson. I tackled the son of a bitch and wrapped him up. He kept moving so I dug my fingers into his face.... haha

Unfortunately as I wrapped my legs around him my pants ripped from my crotch to my knee so my junk was hanging out the rest of the night

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    If I have to get by somebody I usually say excuse me and try to slide by. I'm sure this guy was just trying to be a douche from the way Stacked explains it, fvck it you let the guy slide. You were the bigger man and as long as you knew that you could have housed his a$$ that's all that matters. Sometimes when people try to get stupid I just laugh at them.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    If I have to get by somebody I usually say excuse me and try to slide by. I'm sure this guy was just trying to be a douche from the way Stacked explains it, fvck it you let the guy slide. You were the bigger man and as long as you knew that you could have housed his a$$ that's all that matters. Sometimes when people try to get stupid I just laugh at them.
    exactly, non the less it was a crouded noisey club i imagen, if it was a nice quiet bar you just ask them why they being a ****ing asshole, then everyone knows when you beat there ass it was justified, also superhuman, sounds like a good club to work at, get some decent people arround? was you the one who worked at the club where iverson used to come too?

exactly, non the less it was a crouded noisey club i imagen, if it was a nice quiet bar you just ask them why they being a ****ing asshole, then everyone knows when you beat there ass it was justified, also superhuman, sounds like a good club to work at, get some decent people arround? was you the one who worked at the club where iverson used to come too?
    That was me

ecivon is offline Member
    I dunno, it's one thing to try to get by people in a crowded place respectfully and another to 'push' like a butthead to get by. I wouldn't appreciate getting 'pushed' and would've probably planted my feet, or braced to prevent the dick from pushing by me. Pat me on the back, or push with an 'excuse me Bro' and I'm fine. Man, I just don't like getting hands put on me.

we can all say kick his ass or be the bigger man, but it all comes down to time and place, kid on friday i wasnt 100% sure it was him, i was at a pool hall, with one other guy, not knowing who was who in a crouded place, so i let him slide for the better, but if it was later on when i was with a group of a dozen people, i prolly woulda dragged him outside to the gutter, so really we all jump over this shit when time calls, but best thing to do is laugh and see what they got and chances are they just back down and feel tough about it.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    An aggressive push is defferant than a "make-way" push. It may have been more of a shove. None the less, let it slide. No harm, no foul. If he would have made you spill your drink, that's alcohol abuse and he deserved to get tossed out into the street and beaten properly.

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    Some people just really have no manners. These guys, I usually just approach them blatantly, and ask calmly if there was "anything he wanted to say or do to me by any chance?" And then do what I want based the reaction. I almost beat the shit out of a couple arab dudes 2 nights ago....****in pricks ran away. And i'm not even big, maybe it was the belfast accent and being in a rural canadian area.

n2ojones is offline Junior Member
    I boxed in the ams...but couldn't get it out of my system until I was past 40, lol. I guess I still like to fight. But I don't. Today, every 2nd punk is a cop caller or they have a Glock in the car. You can't win.

The btch of it is....punks like the one that initiated this crap (with our OP), NEEDS an ass kicking. He really does and it's for his own good. There's always someone bigger and badder and some of them will take things to extremes. This chump will learn one way or the other.

The OP would have done him a huge favor by slapping the taste out of his mouth ..especially in front of his girl. Everyday's a school day.

M5_AX_Mario is offline Banned
    I love hitting bars just to get shit popping with faggot ass preppies soon as they talk shit they r getting dropped quick yo

slob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M5_AX_Mario
    I love hitting bars just to get shit popping with faggot ass preppies soon as they talk shit they r getting dropped quick yo
    what in the f*ck did you just say?

I think the person from JERSEY(Not apart of NYC...sorry) tried saying something under the lines of being a tough guy when he "rolls" 10 deep and anticipates fights to pounce on one kid to show off his strength through his amazing 1repmax of 225. In the event it was one on one he would lose considering most likely does not squat. I think the tough guy rockin his size M Armani Exchange needs to stop off a few exits on the NJ turnpike next time to avoid any SERIOUS trouble with some REAL PREPPY gangbangers.

Snrf is offline Banned

just look at his avatar, bunch of wannabe tough guys posing...theres even one standing on his moms car. how cute

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ The king of Ownage strikes again.

Thread Information