ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Steroid Friend Suicide Help

Me and my buddy dont know what to do about my friend... He tried committing suicide and was going to succeed if me and his roomate didnt go back to his apartment and skipped out last two classes to play madden. This happened friday and now we got to talk to him and hes pissed at us. What should we do. He tried and swalled like 30 of his Klonzapem(klonopins) which he is perscribed to. Hes extremely big and cut he smokes *** and eats mcidies all day yet his build is perfect hes like 6'4 235lbs pretty cut his grades are ok his girlfriend is pretty but he does do **** occasionally although i thought it was rec use but anyways why would he do this noone saw it coming and now hes embarassed the whole college knows he tried killing himself and we want to be his friend still but he flipped out and really never wants anything to do with us... the police also took his steroids and **** so hes pissed at us about that too(about 700 bucks lost)

Any Advise

Also can the police look into my apartment because we order it off my computer and can they take my steroids?

rock steady is offline Associate Member
    psychologist...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy before me is right he needs pro help...Bro,youve tried helping him and he doesnt want it...he 's been in trouble...he's rec user ...and you said he wants nothing to do with you...your hands are tied ...go about your business bro..

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    i guess i dunno it sux to lose a friend like that hopefully hell come around... hes gotta go to a phsyc program prob for a month then maybe if he sees were still there for him and he knows we just wanna help him hell be our friend again

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    By the way this is NOT the forum for that...there are no AAS questions...not trying to be insensitve...
    Last edited by Bigmax; 01-29-2007 at 12:25 AM.

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    damn bro that really sucks just try to be there for him even if he tries to push you away.

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, get on with your shit man. if he is a real friend he will come back to you, not the other way around.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    WHy did the pigs take his juice. Unless you guy gave it to the cops they cant just take that

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Be a friend and take charge and get him some help, I would set up a meeting with a known psychologist and get him some help. Try to convey you love him and you dont want to see him go.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    WHy did the pigs take his juice. Unless you guy gave it to the cops they cant just take that
    Its not legal right??? I think they can just take it

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, you got to think of your future. Get out of that situation. Some
    suicide's want to take some one with them. Be careful

Wait...He's pissed at you because his steroids were confiscated after he attempted suicide? Was he planning on doing a cycle in hell?

I've tried dealing with people like this before. I'm naturally a very altruistic person, but I've become callous through the years. I've put so many hours of my life into trying to help other people and nothing came of it. I eventually learned to focus on myself and let them live their life however they want. However, if anyone ever WANTS help and comes to me, I'm always there for them. If you keep up this pattern life is going to flash before your eyes...

Thread Information