tt333 is offline Senior Member

Im having my 1 yr Anniversary with my wife, what some good shit to buy for her?

I need some suggestions, we've dated six years and I bought her everything. Now its are 1yr and I dont have a clue what to get her. Are 1yr is Saturday so I need some help quick. Peace

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Alright this is what you do....

If you have kids, then get a babysitter...but if no kids then no worries.

First of all make sure she's out of the house for a little while...give her a $100 and tell her to go to the mall and buy a sexy outfit (not for you bro...I saw your eyes light up ) ...when she's out...you can either make a dinner or order a great dinner from one of your favourite restaurants...be sure to tell them of the occasion (they may give you a deal)....set up the dining room with candles and some of your guy's favourite music (appropriate of course, so get your hand off the Metallica CD :nono Now the first part is set....now get some massage oil for later and have it set up with candles along with the roses...after dinner....let her sit and enjoy her glass of wine while you go and draw a bubble bath for the two of you....after this proceed to lead her to your room where you have a full body massage ready for her, candles and the works....when you're done leave the room and have her change in to the little number she just bought...from here I hope you now what to do

It's an affordable and very classy way to say you love her she'll be putty in your hands...remember to instill that you cannot touch each other till the massage is over and she has changed (...no not even in the bath...this is a must....trust me....you'll both be begging for it like dogs in heat)

Now this is just a guideline to billions of things so tweak as you like but enjoy this one. Now somebody grab me a beer before someone starts laughing at this post!!!

Not a bad idea bro, I dont have kids so I dont have to worry about that. I see that you must have done this before?

To tell you the truth my girlfriend did it for me, and damn she had me eating out of her hand...it was totally unexpected...right out of the blue. So it's been tested and it works.

Anyhow I hope I could've been some help at least...and congratulations.

Thanks bro, Im the most unromantic bastard there is. If I do this, she might have a heart attack!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Mmm i wish i had a girlfriend so i good to this to her, try and get eatable massage oil.

tigress is offline Retired Female Moderator
    Originally posted by sav22
    To tell you the truth my girlfriend did it for me.
    Just curious, what did sexy outfit did you buy at the mall for $100?

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Damn sav22 thats good...I will have to try it on my anniversay as well.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by tigress

Hmm im only guessing here, but a Black laced g-string?

IMO tiger stripes is the way to go.

Originally posted by tigress

HHAHAHAH very funny, I was wondering if anyone would pick up on that after I wrote it...........actually she had bought one a couple days prior which I had no idea about. Damn I have a great girlfriend.

Thread Information