bigfish is offline Associate Member

Shannon Sharpe's suit

Ok I just finished watching the super bowl and I must say Shannon sharpe's suit fits really good. Now I know must of you guys have the same problem I do: finding a suit that doesn't look too tight fitting, or one that doesn't make you look fat. Does anyone where sharpe get his suits or maybe a good custom taylor for that matter. I only comment about his suit because it fitted perfect. didn't look too tight nor make him look fat.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    got a pic?

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    custom man, those guys have the money to get these nice suits custom tailerd for them. i hate shannon sharpe though. lol

Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    got a pic?
    If you just finished watching the game the one he was wearing.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    custom man, those guys have the money to get these nice suits custom tailerd for them. i hate shannon sharpe though. lol

Anyone can get a suit custom tailored to them. All my suits are. It's really not that much more expensive than buying something off the rack.

How much is a good price? my problem is a wear a 42 r but my arms are too big so I have to go with a 44 and then the shoulder are too big. I know this is probably a dumb question but is that something that could be corrected?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i saw it. i mentioned something about how his suit was nicer then the other guys. it fit right.. made him look big and not fat like the other guys.lol

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    We had to custom order our dress Blues in the Marine corps when they couldnt tailor them anymore, If your shoulders are to wide that they cant take the waist in enough. So im guessing if its a big difference its going to have to be custom because they can only tailor a standard suit so much

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i saw it. i mentioned something about how his suit was nicer then the other guys. it fit right.. made him look big and not fat like the other guys.lol
    didn't that suit look perfect on him. until now I didn't think a suit could fit so perfect on a very muscular man. he definitely still works out still.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    How much is a good price? my problem is a wear a 42 r but my arms are too big so I have to go with a 44 and then the shoulder are too big. I know this is probably a dumb question but is that something that could be corrected?
    Go shop around in your area. You can get off-brand suits (which still look great) tailored for less than $400. You get what you pay for, though. If you don't plan on changing size dramatically and you wear a suit often it's worth spending more money. I wear a suit 3 or 4 times a week so I've spent the money on a few.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    I wear a 50L jacket and needless to say the pants that come with it are HUGE. I have to get everything tailored and it is a BTICH for them to get it right.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Sharpe was a beast in his day.. I'm sure he's still in great shape.

Thread Information