Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fordfan01 is offline Member

Roommate found my stuff!!!

So i just found out today that my roomate and another one of my friends went snooping in my room while i wasnt at home and found all my gear. He has got the biggest mouth and i really didnt want ppl knowing i was juicing plus he has been known to call my MOM!!!! and tell her shit about me. Fellas wat should i do cause i am so f***ing mad and i dont know if i should just threaten him and scare the crap out of him or just beat him pretty bad. I cant wait till my lease runs out cause this guy is scum and i just found that out this year.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks mate. if he tells your mom, or anyone, really, then give him a good slap. thing is ofcourse, anyone who finds out why you gave him a slap will shout ROID RAGE ! man i hate grasses

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordfan01
    So i just found out today that my roomate and another one of my friends went snooping in my room while i wasnt at home and found all my gear. He has got the biggest mouth and i really didnt want ppl knowing i was juicing plus he has been known to call my MOM!!!! and tell her shit about me. Fellas wat should i do cause i am so f***ing mad and i dont know if i should just threaten him and scare the crap out of him or just beat him pretty bad. I cant wait till my lease runs out cause this guy is scum and i just found that out this year.
    i wouldnt do either. I dont think they would help your cause. Not much you can do. Install a lock on your door.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Beat the piss out of him for going through your room.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is he smart enough to know they are steroids ? Just chillax. Not much you can do. You don't want to compound your problem by threatening or hurting him. What I do know is you need to re locate your gear ASAP. Not your car either. Maybe a gym locker or a locker at school. Because now that he knows where it is he can steal it or throw it out.

buy a cheap safe or lock box. Also put a lock on your door. If you have stuff like this and don't live alone its a must.

ive been trying to do some damage control with some of my friends who found out. I made up a pretty good story but they aint idiots. But the bad thing is if i kick his a$$ then he might have me locked up, so this just sucks all around. Mom done told me if she found me doin juice she would never let me come stay at her house ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    buy a cheap safe or lock box. Also put a lock on your door. If you have stuff like this and don't live alone its a must.
    Agreed, I keep mine in a big tool box, and I have 2 locks on it.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Is he smart enough to know they are steroids? Just chillax. Not much you can do. You don't want to compound your problem by threatening or hurting him. What I do know is you need to re locate your gear ASAP. Not your car either. Maybe a gym locker or a locker at school. Because now that he knows where it is he can steal it or throw it out.

yea he knows wat they are and im def getting a lock box i thought i had it hide pretty good but i guess not

ive been trying to do some damage control with some of my friends who found out. I made up a pretty good story but they aint idiots. But the bad thing is if i kick his a$$ then he might have me locked up, so this just sucks all around. Mom done told me if she found me doin juice she would never let me come stay at her house ever.
    Man i guess my area is different. Nobody cares if you are on steroids . Any guy that looks like it its a given. Even girls don't care. I have had a few girls ask me the first night and all my gf have known. Its not a big deal. Its only a big deal if you make it one. If you try to make excuses or hide it it sounds like you think you are doing something wrong.

yea he knows wat they are and im def getting a lock box i thought i had it hide pretty good but i guess not
    surely everyone who knows thinks more badly of him for snooping around AND ALSO stooging you out, than they do of you for taking them. if not, then your friends suck lol

Man i guess my area is different. Nobody cares if you are on steroids . Any guy that looks like it its a given. Even girls don't care. I have had a few girls ask me the first night and all my gf have known. Its not a big deal. Its only a big deal if you make it one. If you try to make excuses or hide it it sounds like you think you are doing something wrong.
    bingo. i have a friend who was one of the most obvious users as he blew the fvck up right away, within months of training. yet he would deny it to the death. has a girlfriend, whom he has a kid with, and afew more from her previous relationship. they all live together, and he still denies it to her. she nearly found out and he nearly lost everything, all because he made it such a big freakin deal. me however, am honest and straight forward as a good shit, and using steroids causes me no problems with anyone

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Move the fvck out of that place as soon as possible!!! And tell those fvkers if they ever go through your stuff again you are going to beat the piss out of them!!

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    if he threatens to nark u beat him to it......go buy some rec drugs stick it in his car and nark him ahahahah jp thats horrible....sounds like something i'd do just wait it out man, u dont wanna go beatin ass cuz it could definately come back to hurt u and it would just give him more reason to say something, in all honesty i'd sit down and talk with him...just ask him not to say anything. just be liek "hey its my life man i'd appreciate if you dont say anything bout it cuz i dont need any bad reps.. and i dont wanna dissapoint my family" hopefully hes not a total doussche and would respect that..

Man i guess my area is different. Nobody cares if you are on steroids. Any guy that looks like it its a given. Even girls don't care. I have had a few girls ask me the first night and all my gf have known. Its not a big deal. Its only a big deal if you make it one. If you try to make excuses or hide it it sounds like you think you are doing something wrong.
    well i dont care if ppl know but im from a small town and i dont want it to get back there cause my mom and grandma will find out then it will b like WW3 with my family and i dont want that

Dude I swear. It doesn't matter how good I think I hid something, someone always finds it. Lock box is the sure way. I use the master locks, which is the one where you need the biggest bolt cutters in the world to break.

well i dont care if ppl know but im from a small town and i dont want it to get back there cause my mom and grandma will find out then it will b like WW3 with my family and i dont want that
    I can kinda understand that but don't you think they will think something when you put on 20lbs in 8 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    if he threatens to nark u beat him to it......go buy some rec drugs stick it in his car and nark him ahahahah jp thats horrible....sounds like something i'd do just wait it out man, u dont wanna go beatin ass cuz it could definately come back to hurt u and it would just give him more reason to say something, in all honesty i'd sit down and talk with him...just ask him not to say anything. just be liek "hey its my life man i'd appreciate if you dont say anything bout it cuz i dont need any bad reps.. and i dont wanna dissapoint my family" hopefully hes not a total doussche and would respect that..
    yea i plan on talking to him and getting things straight i just hope it aint to late and he already told a bunch of ppl

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    surely everyone who knows thinks more badly of him for snooping around AND ALSO stooging you out, than they do of you for taking them. if not, then your friends suck lol
    one of my other friend actually told me about it. he thought it was pretty fvcked up and he thought i should know so least i got a few ppl out there that got my back

numbat is offline Member
    What kinda freinds call their freinds moms..lol..My freinds wouldnt give a $hit.They would say somin stupid to bust my balls like i heard it makes ur pecker shrink or somin stupid like that..U can always do the best method .. deny deny

Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    What kinda freinds call their freinds moms..lol..My freinds wouldnt give a $hit.They would say somin stupid to bust my balls like i heard it makes ur pecker shrink or somin stupid like that..U can always do the best method .. deny deny
    What if she is a real hot milf

numbat is offline Member
    What if she is a real hot milf

lol. Guess u got me there..

I can kinda understand that but don't you think they will think something when you put on 20lbs in 8 weeks?
    i dont think so because i take so much supps like protein flax creatine glueamine and i eat like a horse so they are all like man u got to be putting on weight with all that stuff and they kow i live at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    he is jealous of me b/c i am on a free ride to college that he dont attend nemore and he likes to get me in trouble whenever he can i just found out he has talked to my mom and step dad on several occations

numbat is offline Member
    Yeah i figured he was intimidated or had somin against you.You will be better off when u get away from that dweeb.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    ahh you see, this is why its always good to get at least ONE secret out of EVERYONE that they want NOONE to know.
    I have one for about 90% of the people I know.
    This way when someone threatens you, you have leverage.
    Tell him, if he opens his mouth you'll tell people you saw him making out with some dude at a party last weekend.
    Dont play harder, play smarter.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Just laugh and say hes a lieng tard and it was pro-hormones and creatine he found and not gear, make up some lies about him, go get a gay mag and plant it in his room and then snoop when one of his buddies is over "ooh look what we found". Make him sorry he fcuked with you, when youre alone pin him to the floor and leave him in no doubt what will happen if he fcuks with your life, no witnesses no evidence dont be scared of what this turd might do with his poison take the bull by the horns, take the fight to him, attack is the best form of defence. Take this maggot down, you can do it and then post it here

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    ahh you see, this is why its always good to get at least ONE secret out of EVERYONE that they want NOONE to know.
    I have one for about 90% of the people I know.
    This way when someone threatens you, you have leverage.
    Tell him, if he opens his mouth you'll tell people you saw him making out with some dude at a party last weekend.
    Dont play harder, play smarter.

yea i know he cheated on his gf several times so he dont wanna mess wit me haah

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Man i guess my area is different. Nobody cares if you are on steroids. Any guy that looks like it its a given. Even girls don't care. I have had a few girls ask me the first night and all my gf have known. Its not a big deal. Its only a big deal if you make it one. If you try to make excuses or hide it it sounds like you think you are doing something wrong.
    It's true though....no one gives a damn around here. People are just like O look at that another juiced up guido.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    plus they will just say it's the roid rage ...

i'd take him aside, tell him to mind his own business and that if any additional trouble that you have to go through, that one day in the near future, he will wake up and realize he can't see or defend himself... don't yell, but plant a seed..

oh by the way.. you better be running a great cycle, and gain 20 lbs of muscle, and get ripped as hell...

that'll shut him up..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    wow. He went through your room? We'd have some major problems if my roommates went through my room...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    plus they will just say it's the roid rage ...

i'd take him aside, tell him to mind his own business and that if any additional trouble that you have to go through, that one day in the near future, he will wake up and realize he can't see or defend himself... don't yell, but plant a seed..

oh by the way.. you better be running a great cycle, and gain 20 lbs of muscle, and get ripped as hell...

that'll shut him up..
    yea thats my plan... and yea my cycle kicks booty ive already put on 15 pounds in two weeks i know most of its the dbol and water but im looking huge and when i finish i hope to be up a good 20 25 lbs after pct

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happened to me. I moved it to my gym locker. When I was confronted by the land lord about possesing illegal substances (he told her) I told her it was just creatine and what not. I said sure search its fine, didnt find anything. The guy also told the dean of my school when I went to school in arkansas. I got called into the dean of student affairs, he tried to lay into me and get me to admit, and I just kept saying test me, test me, test me. They wouldn't (too expensive and also against so many rules and regulations). So nothing happened, I moved out after semester, and transferred schools to play ball. No worries. My dad asked me if I was, and I flat out told him yeah, and showed him this site. He was a bit iffy at first, but now he's ok, as long as I show him bloodwork results. He also doesn't mind me going to school for free.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stacked566
    Same thing happened to me. I moved it to my gym locker. When I was confronted by the land lord about possesing illegal substances (he told her) I told her it was just creatine and what not. I said sure search its fine, didnt find anything. The guy also told the dean of my school when I went to school in arkansas. I got called into the dean of student affairs, he tried to lay into me and get me to admit, and I just kept saying test me, test me, test me. They wouldn't (too expensive and also against so many rules and regulations). So nothing happened, I moved out after semester, and transferred schools to play ball. No worries. My dad asked me if I was, and I flat out told him yeah, and showed him this site. He was a bit iffy at first, but now he's ok, as long as I show him bloodwork results. He also doesn't mind me going to school for free.
    get him in the over 30 forum, we'll get him using some GH and maybe some IGF... and as always we have the cialis and viagra...

your mom will love you for that one..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i would threaten his life, he should NOT have been in your room in the first place!

what kinf of "friend" is this guy? friends dont do shit like this, this guy is NOT your friend, he is your rival or nemisis, friends dont rat out friends for shits and giggles, this guy is a serious asshole for snoping and being a narc, it isnt right

How about get your gear out of the house....THEN beat the piss out of him!

That man showed no respect for you at all, sometimes a punch in the head reminds people that you want to be respected.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505

That man showed no respect for you at all, sometimes a punch in the head reminds people that you want to be respected.
    i am a firm believer that from time to time,(or as the line form goodfellas"once in a while everbody needs a good beating" or something like that) people need to be put in their place. this guy realy disrespected you twice, once, by going through your things which is wrong on so many levels and than to add insult to injury goes around town and tells everyone your bussiness and he knows this can only hurt you in the long run! guy has it coming IMO, i wouldnt leaveanything valuable any where near this deadbeat guy, why was he snooping in the first place? has to make you wonder was he looking to take your valuables or money??? it is a possibility, usualy the person that steals from you is the last person you suspect, i learned this lesson the hard way myself

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505

But if the guy is willing to call his mom and rat to his friends what do you think he will do when he gets beat up? its not worth it

But if the guy is willing to call his mom and rat to his friends what do you think he will do when he gets beat up? its not worth it
    Talking to my younger friends it seems you are correct and people love calling the cops on each other for fighting. I'm older and things were different for me coming up...I guess old habbits are hard to break.

I would still beat the piss out of him

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust
    i am a firm believer that from time to time,(or as the line form goodfellas"once in a while everbody needs a good beating" or something like that) people need to be put in their place. this guy realy disrespected you twice, once, by going through your things which is wrong on so many levels and than to add insult to injury goes around town and tells everyone your bussiness and he knows this can only hurt you in the long run! guy has it coming IMO, i wouldnt leaveanything valuable any where near this deadbeat guy, why was he snooping in the first place? has to make you wonder was he looking to take your valuables or money??? it is a possibility, usualy the person that steals from you is the last person you suspect, i learned this lesson the hard way myself
    Yea this guy really suprised me here lately. Weve been friends for a real long time. But i dont give a shit if ur the pope dont invade my privacy then tell the world bout it. Im still debating on whether or not to smack him around some and i def got all my valuables up now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information