LeadPencil is offline Junior Member

Mirror confusion and Body

Why am i experiencing this? and do others? When i look in the mirror i think to myself wow your looking pretty big and cut. However if i then look down at myself without the mirror i appear small and puggy? does anyone know whay this illusion is?

numbat is offline Member
    I wouldnt sweat it to much because the mirror never lies

beuleux is offline Banned
    Ahh a classic case of pudgy syndrome as documented by Freud, it all stems from when you were a small child and derived pleasure from playing with your small and pudgy penis without realising why. So when you look in the mirror you see what other people see but when you look down at yourself you see your small and pudgy penis and you are transported back to your small and pudgy childhood in your mind giving you a feeling of smallness and pudgyness. This syndrome is easily treated, by running naked down the main street in your town at rush hour with a cucumber rammed firmly up your arse shouting I am not small and pudgy I am a huge ripped mo/fo.

Try it it works every time... Honest!

LeadPencil is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Ahh a classic case of pudgy syndrome as documented by Freud, it all stems from when you were a small child and derived pleasure from playing with your small and pudgy penis without realising why. So when you look in the mirror you see what other people see but when you look down at yourself you see your small and pudgy penis and you are transported back to your small and pudgy childhood in your mind giving you a feeling of smallness and pudgyness. This syndrome is easily treated, by running naked down the main street in your town at rush hour with a cucumber rammed firmly up your arse shouting I am not small and pudgy I am a huge ripped mo/fo.

that or in your case you were sexually molested by your parents as a kid and now have an obsession with the penis...nobody ever mentioned the word penis in the original post...however if that is the first thing that comes to your mind and shoving things in your ass, i recommend some type of medical help AND DONT ****ING JACK MY THREAD BITCH!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Where do you come up with this stuff.

ohhh temper temper

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeadPencil
    that or in your case you were sexually molested by your parents as a kid and now have an obsession with the penis...nobody ever mentioned the word penis in the original post...however if that is the first thing that comes to your mind and shoving things in your ass, i recommend some type of medical help AND DONT ****ING JACK MY THREAD BITCH!
    yeah calm down..

I see a fat..muscleless piece of shit whether it be looking in the mirror or at myself...dammit

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I like this guy.... welcome to ar....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    because of different dimensions i believe

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    some of it is lighting, some of it is distance, and self image interpritation of ones self image.

or carnival mirrors... but ya know it keeps ya going back to the gym doesn't it???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yep..ive found you look much bigger the closer you stand to the mirror So i always stand close but still get pissed im small

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    lol

I too get the same effect. Not really pudgy but looking at myself i seem smaller. going through pictures and looking at the mirror i hardly recognize myself.

perhaps a touch of bigorexia

a lot of weightlifters experience it to some degree

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Why am i experiencing this? and do others? When i look in the mirror i think to myself wow your looking pretty big and cut. However if i then look down at myself without the mirror i appear small and puggy? does anyone know whay this illusion is?
    It´s almost like that for me too. When I look in the mirror it looks like I am leaner/have less bodyfat then when I look directly at my body and not in the mirror.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

awwwww somebody call the WHAMBULANCE!!!

a second case studies by freud. It seems as if your id dominates your super ego due to your anger. This can be cured by shoving a cucumber up your as, and running into a brick wall wth a full on sprint and then proceed to take a head first dive directly at the brick wall......This in theory should weaken the id and alllow the super ego to be more evenly matched against the id if not dominate
    Last edited by IronReload04; 02-10-2007 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    awwwww somebody call the WHAMBULANCE!!!

a second case studies by freud. It seems as if your id dominates your super ego due to your anger. This can be cured by shoving a cucumber up your as, and running into a brick wall wth a full on sprint and then proceed to take a head first dive directly at the brick wall......This in theory should weaken the id and alllow the super ego to be more evenly matched against the id if not dominate
    LMAO Damn you that was funnier than mine

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member

I have the same problem bro. I guess we are all on the same boat.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    beuleux

LMAO Damn you that was funnier than mine
    lol i dont know though yours was pretty good.....perhaps one day he can be he can overcome his problems. hahaha

pwerfll1 is offline Banned
    im ripped no matter were i look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pwerfll1
    im ripped no matter were i look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see ronnie colemans biggest challenge when i look at the mirror

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    when i look in the mirror, i like what i see most of the time..... although am constantly plagued by this big green cucumber, just hanging out of my ass

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    I have a sort of similar problem... Whenever I look in my bathroom mirror or mirror in my parents' room I just seem tiny. But when I go in my backyard and look at my reflection in the sliding glass door I look big, same with some mirrors in the mall... Ionno, some just seem to make me look tiny and some make me look big. People tell me I'm big but most of the time I don't see it nor feel it... Damnit...

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I just always feel kinda small though when I really think abotu it I know I am not

Thread Information