Zoolander is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone Here ever been obese????

Hi Bros

Have anyone of you been extremely overweight?????

Well I was and you know it is the worst thing that you could ever put your body and mind through.

Lost 66 pounds, now I am a much better person but it still leaves some emotional and mental scars.( those of you who were obese should know what I mean)

Smile

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Yes sir,

When i started into our new lifestyle i was well over 300 lbs @ 5' 11"

Ive lost quite a bit so far and it makes me feel so much better. I find myself with more confidence than i have ever had.

Have you lifted much or just lost weight? I find as your body changes to better than it was before being really fat, your mind changes a bit too.

I have been fat since i was very young. By the 8th grade i topped 300lbs and i hovered around 250 since then.

Im 244lbs now but i havent looked like this before. Im not ripped but im on my way hehe

You bet

Yes I can say it now it took me along time to accept it. The biggest problem I found was I was bought up how to train and eat properly but could never do it. Then one day I said enough is enough and totally dedicated myself to change my lifestyle. Results form losing 25 lbs and 25 to go are, i am a better husband, father and person generally also my golf handicapp halved which is always a bonus lol

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    i was 230lbs and 44% bf last jan, now 180 and 21% still a ways to go, but gtting there

How true!!
    It is all about a change in lifestyle.
    At first I just lost the excess weight. Felt weak and flabby but since then,been doing weights and swimming and jogging and Tai Bo.
    Hoping to like what I see in the mirror one day.

But still the constant guilt when I eat and the extremely low morale still lingers in my mind. Thankfully I did not become a bullimic.

So What is your drive to lose weight?????
    Recently I loss my drive and started to throw all the hard work down the drain. But luckily I took one look at a picture of myself when I was obese and stopped the rot. Still have the picture in my wallet. Just in case.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Here's one wjo's not ashamed to admit it either.
    When I was in my early 20's I lived the good life, I was very fat, but at 6'3'' most people used to say I "had the frame to carry it". Anyhow I started getting sore feet when I was about 23 which an army doctor said was caused from having flat feet. This fucker almost killed me because over a 2 year period he threated me for flat feet, while all the time the physio was telling him there was nothing wrong with my feet. The pains got so bad I was going up stairs at home on my knee and coming down on my ass!, really!. Anyway I had to go back to the fucker for yet ANOTHER review, but thank god he was on leave and I got to see another doctor who check my feet (this has something to do with being fat !!) and said I hadn't got flat feet so he wanted to run blood checks. I told him I had bloods done over the last 2 yrs, when he checked them he almost got sick. The other fucker ignored counts telling him my liver and kidneys were failing. So I got the third degree, it was PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS to the doc I was living the good life and drinking too much etc.. I was about 300lbs of pure fat, which was putting presure on my liver and kidneys, in a visious circle that in turn was causing high BP, which in turn again was putting more presure on my kidneys. This doctor was a life saver, he took a personal interest in me because at first he had to rule of tumors etc from my organs and had met my wife and young baby son. He introduced me to a new way of life, diet, exercise routine etc.. And well the rest is history. I'm down at 220lbs about about 10% bf, but I can bring my weight up as far 270 and without gaining awhole lot more fat.
    Now it kills me to see fat kids. I guess it's true....

'Theres none so pure as a reformed whore' lol...

Bouncer

yup

nuke is offline Member
    Amen , Amen...
    its funny this thread came up, Ilove hearing people write on here I am 190 and have a hard time gaining weight !
    Let me tell you I was 375 and I had NO PROBLEM gaining weight.

ZOO- You are right there is a lot of mental and physical scars that are left. I am still dropping my weight but now that I am 37 lbs lighter and sill have about 50-60 to go, I still see the old Nuke. Its all MENTAL and I helps talking to other people out there who can help us out and encourage us.

Bouncer. - You were 300lb ??Its hard to beleive that watching your pics now...( You must either PM me an old pic or post one) It helps big boys luck us out !!

I think anyone else that has this scenario should PM or e-mail letmein. He has a great outlook/story about the Mental Edge !

Nuke

What A releif

Nuke I am with you, howmany times have I read "I cant gain weight", all I can think of is you lucky bastards. The more I read and research however I am convinced the biggest challenge for us all is indeed mental. I know that I fell recently off the tracks and have only just started to get back on my path to salvation (gym,cardio,diet etc.). Just one quck qeustion to you all who have responded to this thread have any of juiced to help with your weight loss or are you natural. I am natural but after reading a post by Ajax in the over 35 forum I may reevaluate that position.

nuke is offline Member
    Wonder- I do I am just doing a base of 600mg of Test Cyp and HCG every 5 weeks. I didnt want to get to extensive 'cause I am not competing or anything. Its all about personal goals for me..

Test doesnt help you lose fat but by gaining muscle you BURN more fat and I have found that i have more energy and endurance which helps me get all the cardio done..

Keep your meals clean and your head clear...

Positive mental images and thoughts !! This is only a pitstop in our quest for perfection !!

Hmmmmmm...........Good Idea

Will do more reading up of which juices to take?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I was very fat when i was younger. I started a potato chips diet when i started 4th grade lol. I was a little pig. Didnt weight so damn much. I was maby 5"8 and weighted 200. But I could hardly get into normal pants or anything. Used to lay down on my beed and suck in my stomach with all my energy just to button my damn jeans.
    It continue until i was in 8th grade. Then a buddy convinced me to start wrestling. Didnt keep such a good check on my weight but i lost alot. Nothing burns kcal like wrestling. Then i started weight training. After a while i quit wrestling and focused only on bb'ing. Im still pretty fat because of bulking. But each spring i get down more and more in bf%.
    Im now starting my first cycle(yeah im young but i researched the shit out of it). Going to bulk now upp and then in spring il go for a clen /t3, eq, test cycle and fucking hell Im going to get abs for the first damn time in my life.

Managed to drop almost 40 pounds at the same time as i added muscle and strenght this spring with the help of some clenbuterol and a well planned WSB routine. So I am convinced that I can reach my goals for this spring.

Its funny now that Im not a real fat ass anymore I feel nothing more then disgust for the ones that are(not the ones that are struggling to get rid of fat. Its fucking hard work and I have lots of repsect for anyone that losses alot of fat). The fat asses that just sit att burger king stuffing themself and saying I cant lose weight. Its hard to be fat. It ruins self estem for a long time. Parents that let their kids get fat should be shot.

Or in the U.S, SUED!!!

woodsy169 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I to was an obese person...like Bouncer, I am also 6'3" and everyone said I had the frame to carry the weight. The most I ever weighed was 305, my waist was 46", my stomach looked like a brain from all the stretch marks. I finally decided to turn my life around for the better and lost the weight. I am now at 225 lbs, around 10 - 12% bf and I am loving life!! The girls can't seem to get enough of checking out and feeling my abs...what a great feeling. The only problem I have now is I have to get plastic surgery done to get rid of the excess skin around my waist and get rid of the stretch marks. So, I have been saving my pennies to get it done one day...hopefully very soon!! You can check out my pics here: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...=&threadid=123 They are at the bottom of the thread.

Check out those Abs!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post my pics when I get those!!!

I promise.

Inspirational thread huh?!

BigLou is offline New Member
    The funny thing in my situation is that I made myself fat. You could compare me to Lee Priest in the offseason. I am 5'6" and got up to 260. I couldn't even put my sock on. It was kind of a think where I wanted to see how much I could gain. I don't want to do that again. I had to lose weight for a show and loss 70lbs over 5 months.

I did that too
    Was kind of fun achieving the max weight 300 pounds all the snickers and Ben and jerry's in the world all edible hahhahahah..
    That was the highest I had gone. And boy did I regret doing it.
    now I am At a healthy 220 pounds the healthiest I had ever been.
    Been doing cardio 6 days a week and weights 4 days a week.

But still not liking what I see in the mirror.

nuke is offline Member
    Lou- Are you nuts !! Bro If I did that I would be 450 EASY !!
    Shit I gained 22 lbs when my wife was preganant.
    SHe only gained 20.. WTF is wrong with that picture ???

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    at 5'9" my heaviest was 248 but my composition was much differnet than it is now... i have been as low as 196 but right now around the 215 mark... my waist was a 46 at 248 and is now a 36 at 215... no idea on the bf% but still way too high for my liking but in time it will change too

El Kabong is offline New Member
    <<Nothing worse than going school shopping and having to buy Husky pants.>>

man, does that hit home.

I was always chubby. Got into running, lost a lot of weight but long term the knees couldn't handle it. Stopped, gained a ton back. partner got me into the gym, lost 30 lbs with 15 to go. lost 4 pants sizes, and now my suits don't fit at the shoulders instead of busting at the waist. God i love it !

Bottom line, it was my own crappy diet and irregular (non)exercise routine that did it. I had all the info I needed to do it right but I ignored it. that's why that silly fast food lawsuit pisses me off.

maguilagorilla is offline Associate Member
    dude im still obese or as my brothers say obeast, i weighed over 16lbs when i was born, got the documents to prove it , i hit 220 at 10yrs old spent all my high school at aruond 275-280lbs never have i weighed less than 245 as an adult right know i weigh 300lbs, everybody just says im big dont really hate it kinda proud of it noone in my family weighs less than 200lbs i mean nobody, but my body comp is weird im only 5'7" on a good day but dont look no 300 at least everybody says so.in my family if you dont weight at least 230lbs as a man your not a man so go figure

Thread Information