Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Terinox is offline The One & Only

How Long Before Sex?

I'm sure a thread like this has been around before, but try to keep it fairly serious

This question refers ONLY to those individuals who began a relationship with the purpose of it becoming something real and SERIOUS, and potentially long term. So please, I'm not refering to the horn dogs who are just "out to get some yum yum."

Anyways, how long do you wait before having sex/sexual activites from the start of the relationship?

Yes, I know everyone is different, and yes, totally depends on the chemistry and the people and bla bla bla, but just want general idea, and perhaps the REASONS why you waited that long (or didn't wait very long at all).

Thanks a bunch,
    T.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I dont understand the point of waiting just to wait. I have never waited very long with any girl. Even the ones i ended up with for a long time.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    3 months, it was very hard, we were in hs though. we are still together 6 years later so maybe it worked. i had never waited for more than a couple weeks before her so it showed her i was there for the right reasons.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I dont understand the point of waiting just to wait. I have never waited very long with any girl. Even the ones i ended up with for a long time.
    Could you please give rough estimates? I'm not asking who actually "waited" before having sex, I'm just interested in knowing rough numbers of anyone who is in a relationship. Doesn't matter how soon into it you had sex. I'm just not interested in the one night stand guys or the ones who are just into it for the sex.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    at least in my experience, the less time it took me to sleep with someone, the less i cared about them and less i wanted to be with them seriously...

sniper78 is offline New Member
    For me I waited a week, if she put out any sooner I personally would of put her in the have fun and dump it basket. I waited for her to make the move.

9yrs so far together

Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    Could you please give rough estimates? I'm not asking who actually "waited" before having sex, I'm just interested in knowing rough numbers of anyone who is in a relationship. Doesn't matter how soon into it you had sex. I'm just not interested in the one night stand guys or the ones who are just into it for the sex.
    girl i was with for 5 years between 1-2 weeks.

My fiance i knew her for 2 months not dating as co-workers and slept together on our first date.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Its all about how innocent you want to pretend to be in the end, you both know you wanna hit it! But i guess it makes the girl feel less sluttish if she makes you wait some time, which is actually worrying because if she makes you wait then that means she wants a longer serious relationship with you!! Which means she just got done with her fun-hoing years and she's looking for some stable dumba$$ to marry!

Conclusion: If she makes you wait then your getting fooled bro!

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    If a women doesn't sleep with me on the first date I dump her a$$ right away and never call her again.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I've waited for chicks that didn't last long, but the chick I lasted longest with, I hit it on our second date (knew her for a few weeks). Go figure

Uconish is offline Member
    i dont see how you could put a time table on this. I saw this in the 40 Year Old Virgin, and it sounds just as stupid now. What....you guys gonna come to an agreement to have sex afer 25 dates. And who's to say that just because she doesnt sleep with you the first night that shes really is a good girl. If you think about that way, she really shouldnt be having sex till she gets married in the first place. Bottome line, if youre attracted to her, sleep with her. Get it out of the way earlier. If not, she might start thinking that there's something wrong with her, and you dnt find her attractive. Then what are you gonna say?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about waiting till your married.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    lol that a was good one

lol that a was good one
    Oh I'm dead serious.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Oh I'm dead serious.

Oh I'm laugh ing too cause the pressure the world puts on you makes it an almost impossible task.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Oh I'm dead serious.

Oh I'm dead serious.
    so was i HAHAHA.

I dont care what girl told me that. I be gone in a sec.

odix is offline Member
    I waited one year in high school..4 yrs later still together.

The way I've always been told to look at it, if your not going to marry her than stop having sex with somebody else's wife.

The way I've always been told to look at it, if your not going to marry her than stop having sex with somebody else's wife.
    I look at it like. you know that thing your wife does that you love. some guy like me taught her that,

chest6 is offline Banned
    maybe 2 weeks..

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You know what really scares me???

In high school there was this girl, dont get me wrong she was.....'nice'....but by the time she graduated (a year before me) she had ****ed 45-50 people..I know this sounds like an exaggeration or some shit, but its a god honest true number, and she was even cool about talking about it...I know PLENTY of people who have ****ed her...Whats scary is everyone in HS knew she was a tramp and I personally would not **** her with one a ur dicks...but what about the poor sap who meets her in college or somewhere else?? Like holy shit he doesnt know 50 other dicks slammed up inside that bitch... Which makes you wonder when you meet ANY girl how many people she coulda ****ed....scary shit

now about the 'waiting' said amount of time bullshit...who cares if ur attracted to each other ur gonna **** its just natural chemistry..putting time limits on that shit just seems like somethin people would do to make themselves feel better...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yeah..thats a good point.

I remember i had a friend last year that transferred and was all upset at herself and was like "I've had sex with 38 guys this year, I can't even look at myself anymore" well thats ur fault bitch. One that was blaming it on the alcohol and shit...I hate that

my advice is never go out with a girl you sleep with on the first night,cus imo if she sleeps with you within hours of knowing you how do you know when she goes for a girls night out shes not gonna do the same with another bloke shes only known a few hours.
    cus she was quick enough to do it with you.....only my opinion.

but personaly about a week/10 days should surfice(sp)

beuleux is offline Banned
    Have waited a couple of weeks in my younger days. But now if its not the first night or at least the first opportunity then Im outa there... waiting is for school kids.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Normally do the 2-3 week waiting period. You can normally tell a lot about a person in that time.

For most, if you are dating a chick and she wants to do it on the first night that's a bad sign. How many other guys has she done this with ? If both of you can hold out for a little bit i feel it can help the relationship by showing you are about more then just sex with him/her.

Bruce000 is offline Associate Member
    I screwed around a lot before I met my wife. I never made the first move on any of them, and some were one nigh stands(not very proud of the fact). Maybe fear of rejection, I don't know. But any way I slept with my wife two an a half months after we met. Been married for 9 years now. Sounds like your a gentleman. Keep it that way. Take your time. You will know when it feels right.

Snrf is offline Banned
    I'd usually be put off by jumping into bed TOO quick, but my current girlfriend was about 4 hours but she was a virgin so I knew she wasn't a slut. she was 17 and she just knew i was the guy apparently

still together 3 years later

Snrf is offline Banned
    I look at it like. you know that thing your wife does that you love. some guy like me taught her that,
    ROFL!

that thing with her tongue? that was you?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    You know what really scares me???

In high school there was this girl, dont get me wrong she was.....'nice'....but by the time she graduated (a year before me) she had ****ed 45-50 people..I know this sounds like an exaggeration or some shit, but its a god honest true number, and she was even cool about talking about it...I know PLENTY of people who have ****ed her...Whats scary is everyone in HS knew she was a tramp and I personally would not **** her with one a ur dicks...but what about the poor sap who meets her in college or somewhere else?? Like holy shit he doesnt know 50 other dicks slammed up inside that bitch... Which makes you wonder when you meet ANY girl how many people she coulda ****ed....scary shit
    now about the 'waiting' said amount of time bullshit...who cares if ur attracted to each other ur gonna **** its just natural chemistry..putting time limits on that shit just seems like somethin people would do to make themselves feel better...
    thats why college is so lovely. hahaa. girls dont no how many chicks i have slammed and honestly i dont wanna know how many they have. ill just wrap it up and pray no sh*t goes down haha

Mizfit is offline Banned
    As you get older courting get shorter. 3-5 dates I would say. By then you know if you have things in coommon, you have had time to talk about a number of things and have spent some time together.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    I'd usually be put off by jumping into bed TOO quick, but my current girlfriend was about 4 hours but she was a virgin so I knew she wasn't a slut. she was 17 and she just knew i was the guy apparently

still together 3 years later
    she was a virgin and slept with you after 4 hrs.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sure.lol

my x was a virgin and it took a bit longer than 4 hrs.it took longer than that just to clean the mess up.lol

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Yeah..thats a good point.

I remember i had a friend last year that transferred and was all upset at herself and was like "I've had sex with 38 guys this year, I can't even look at myself anymore" well thats ur fault bitch. One that was blaming it on the alcohol and shit...I hate that
    good god......how could anyone do such a thing.....i wonder what the odds of having a std after such a stint of activity are?

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    If she doesn't wan't to have sex with me the first couple of times (unless the she is having her monthly stuff) it is either because:

A: She isn't attracted enough to me physically

B: She is playing stupid hard to get games

Either way, both things are a total turn off for me. I wouldn't wan't to make out with someone who didn't find me irresistible, and if she is playing hard to get that is usually an indicator that she also plays those kind of games when you're in a relationship with her.

With my current girlfriend I waited around 3 hours before she jumped me, and we've been together for over a year now.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

yea....wait til you're married to find out that she sucks in bed...great idea..

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    yea....wait til you're married to find out that she sucks in bed...great idea..
    yea.....dumb imo....can't fathom doing something like that

Hunter is offline Grateful
    I respect anyone who waits till marriage. I didn't but I respect anyone who can wait.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    3 weeks, other wise you have a friend that is a girl.. period.. normally i always went with the 3 date rule, but as we get older and are seeking a relationship we tend to take our time..

You don't want to get into a situation where she thinks you are gay, or there is something wrong with her if you don't make a move on her..

and sometimes it's just a matter of taking it slow, and starting at 1st base, then 2nd then 3rd, then it's the home run could take some time to do..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I say you should get it done and over with. If the sex sucks there is no reson to go ferther.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information