Thread: Need Opinions

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

Need Opinions

Okay, this goes back to the girls I met in TJ but on a different note... Now both times I've gone down there I've danced with the same one and been asked by the other one (who speaks english) to come stay the night with them.
    Now originally when I met them with my bro we talked awhile before we danced and this is what I get from them. They both go to school down there (college) they seem to have some money as they don't work, they live in Ensenada (if that's how you spell it), and they have a vacation home in Rosarito.
    The one that speaks english is very outgoing, however her friend which Is the one I hooked up with twice was very shy when I first met her.
    Now to the main point... I plan on going to TJ this weekend and "if" I happen to see them (which I'm sure I will) I was wondering what you guys thought of actually taking up their offer?
    I know it seems like it's risky, but from what I've learned they seem just like ordinary school girls looking to have a fun time with an american guy... They say they can give me a ride to the border in the morning and I can catch the trolley all the way to my house...
    Now another option which I thought of was perhaps to get a motel with them for one night rather then head home with them... Need some input guys, I'm a horny kid who hasn't gotten any since November and this seems like a perfect oppurtunity although being horny my judgement is quite clouded...

Foskamink is offline Banned
    man cmon, you just looking for some props and respect, no one cares ok, if your going to make a. what / who do i choose thread atleast make it with some decent options and not just a excuse to tell your little hookup story, you still feel the need you gotta proove urself since your gf dropped you, yes your a horny kid

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Mabye they'll pull some kind of "hostel" shit and drug and then u wake up and boom ur handcuffed to a chair with a guy waiting to put a blow torch to your eye.... hahaha

seems a lil extreme but hey, dont do drugs

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Mabye they'll pull some kind of "hostel" shit and drug and then u wake up and boom ur handcuffed to a chair with a guy waiting to put a blow torch to your eye.... hahaha

yeah we can always hope!

at least then we won't have to put up with his lame "i got bit by a mexican, does that count as getting laid?" threads

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    yeah we can always hope!

at least then we won't have to put up with his lame "i got bit by a mexican, does that count as getting laid?" threads
    hahahah...dude just take her to a hotel and wrap it up...no need to cross borders...that is the ultimate walk of shame...going through the border.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    if u have to many girl problems

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz

That's what I was worried about, lol... Just wanted to know what you guys thought of the situation. It sounds legit to me but I wasn't sure... And loco neck... jump off a bridge

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    you think wayyy to much man, just have fun and go with it. its kind of creeping me out how you need to premeditate all the events that will go on if you run into her. just relax and do what feel right. stop thinking...

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    right.........i agree with Arm i guess

Thread Information