Foskamink is offline Banned

how much boarding/skiing during season

how much you do each season? i would love to get about 2 weeks or more worth, but i been busy, going away like 4 days finally get first snowboard action of the winter.. anyone else a diethard snownboarder or skiier!?
    and whats some of the better places you have been , cause even tho switzerland is famous for snowboarding, i been to a few main ones and its very dull and unimpressive and actually australia is alot better so far.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I've gone close to a month of riding this year and the season has been horribal on the eastcoast. I try and get about a month of riding in each year. i remember a few years back it was more like 2 months of riding when its actully snowed.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    I've gone close to a month of riding this year and the season has been horribal on the eastcoast. I try and get about a month of riding in each year. i remember a few years back it was more like 2 months of riding when its actully snowed.
    that must be pretty good, how long do you go at one time, most i been is like a week or so at once, and it was best fun ever

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yeah i have a house in VT about 3 min away from sugarbush so i hit that a lot. i have 2 other passes as well, which are multi-mountian passes. so its a total of 7 mountians i can ski. so i make sure if im going to drop the cash on passes, i better use them. this year has been f*cking horribal though.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I used to go snowboarding almost every day when I lived in Whistler... Then I ruptured a disk in my back and things have never been the same... I worked for Intrawest so the Mountain pass was for free. The second season I was out there, I made it up the mountain 57 times, but it was the injury that made me stop boarding, and move back to Ontario...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Right now Whistler has over 900cm base!!!! WTF that is a lot!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yo whistler is prob my fav mountian of all time. wow i will never ever forget hitting whistler. damn i think about it everytime i hit the shitty eastcoast haha

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I probably go around 10 days worth per year. Do a couple of weekend trips and the rest are single days worth. I have quite a few mountains in the vicinity, only 1-2 hours drive.

Thread Information